Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she poured that dirty ash water down the loo? I used to have a multi-fuel burner & any dirty water from cleaning it went directly down the drain, never down the loo. We’re we doing it wrong??
If they are only using water to clean then it's super good for plants

Reactions: 7
Her washing machine was disgusting considering she cleans it ALL THE TIME. All of those products just muck it up. I use a plant based soap and dryer balls. That's it. And I don't cackle while I clean because my family would have me committed
It is totally all the shite she puts in it.

Reactions: 9
Why is her log burner so filthy? We’ve had beautiful weather recently. Mine hasn’t been used yet. She cleaned it twice over the summer. And why did No knob need a costume change halfway through that clean? Continuity isn’t that hard on a 30 second video surely?

Reactions: 21
Why is her log burner so filthy? We’ve had beautiful weather recently. Mine hasn’t been used yet. She cleaned it twice over the summer. And why did No knob need a costume change halfway through that clean? Continuity isn’t that hard on a 30 second video surely?
I thought he’d had a costume change. And yeah, fairly sure she cleaned it a couple of weeks ago. But as they seem to leave doors wide open for the camels to roam, it probably gets pretty chilly inside so they burn wood rather than shut the doors.

Reactions: 10
That washing machine draw is disgusting it's mouldy like that cause of all the animal fat and chemicals in those products she uses.

Disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 18
So, Inch, how's it going with no self respect? You seem to be dealing with it as long as the money's rolling in, but surely this isn't what you want your life to be. Dressed like a dodgy teenager being filmed cleaning a sink can't be any normal adult male's life-style choice, regardless of financial benefits. I agree they obviously should both be responsible for the housework if they're both home all day, but for the love of God GET A JOB & SOME SELF WORTH.

And the state of her washing machine drawer should be enough to stop anyone buying all that tit she puts in hers.

Reactions: 31
She puts so many chemicals into her washing machine and she sprays the cushions,beds etc with more chemicals. Dear Soph killing our planet one spray at a time! But she doesn't care as long as P&G are paying her. Natural detergents and household cleaners are better for everyone. Her kids are breathing in those chemicals too! I love the brand Ocean Savers you get one bottle and the refills are super cheap. You save the planet and money too.

Reactions: 12
I cannot fathom being all giddy to decorate sweets for Halloween, by myself, WHEN I HAVE CHILDREN!!!
She makes me want to scream!!!!

Reactions: 40
So many questions
Why is her house so dirty?
Why his her washing machine so mouldy?
Why does she think we want to see Jamie cleaning stuff?
Why does she need so many googly eyes to stick on a few biscuits?
Why is she such a massive twit?

Reactions: 33
She puts so many chemicals into her washing machine and she sprays the cushions,beds etc with more chemicals. Dear Soph killing our planet one spray at a time! But she doesn't care as long as P&G are paying her. Natural detergents and household cleaners are better for everyone. Her kids are breathing in those chemicals too! I love the brand Ocean Savers you get one bottle and the refills are super cheap. You save the planet and money too.
Where can you buy ocean savers from? Our local supermarkets tend to stock all the usual commercial crap 🙄

Reactions: 6
So many questions
Why is her house so dirty?
Why his her washing machine so mouldy?
Why does she think we want to see Jamie cleaning stuff?
Why does she need so many googly eyes to stick on a few biscuits?
Why is she such a massive twit?
Why is Inch wearing a baseball cap inside unless it’s to hide that his hair is receding?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is Inch wearing a baseball cap inside unless it’s to hide that his hair is receding?
He was wearing that in the last couples clean reel they did recently. I think they did a few hours of recording themselves, but made sure they changed clothes so it looks like the cleaning has been done in different days. It’s all pre records. And it’s not even what I would call proper cleaning. Nothing is dirty apart from the washing machine. Clearly her washing products aren’t great for the machine!

Reactions: 18
I really can’t get my head around a mother making Halloween treats without her kids???? Surely that would be a perfect activity to get the kids involved and they can get creative? Does she say to Jamie ‘can you watch the kids while I decorate some biscuits?’ Fuckin hell man 🤦🏻‍♀️😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
That was an excessive amount of those baking products. Either she’s been sent them or she’s begging them. Either way. Sad that she’s not going to decorate biscuits with her actual children. We made “Halloween rice crispy cakes” yesterday. I say we. The 6 and 4 year old twins made them with us just supervising the melting of the marshmallow mixture. They did the rest and made fabulous pumpkins. All their own creations.

Oh guys. I completely forgot. Have we missed Inch’s birthday??

Reactions: 28
Those biscuits are tit, so much ready made crap she's shoved on them. Still, at least it looks like the kids made them even if they didn't get a look in 🙄

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.