Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every aspect of that childs life is on social media. Just so she can be relatable to a load of strangers. She probably purposely burnt them for content

Reactions: 11
Why the bleeping duck can she not just make toast or cereal or anything NORMAL. Why is it always some mad bleeping faff? Just proves she doesn’t deal with 2 kids ever because who seriously has time to duck about with pastry of a morning.

we have never seen that woman make a normal meal, ever!
---
Hinch burnt her children? When?
I think she means the mummy sausages she had endless time to make this morning

Reactions: 18
I just see complete desperation now, it's painful to watch. Just give up! Nobody cares anymore. Please!!! All these new daily followers is complete and utter bullshit. Why don't instagram just please have a clear out of all these bots.

Reactions: 18
Why the bleeping duck can she not just make toast or cereal or anything NORMAL. Why is it always some mad bleeping faff? Just proves she doesn’t deal with 2 kids ever because who seriously has time to duck about with pastry of a morning.

we have never seen that woman make a normal meal, ever!
---

I think she means the mummy sausages she had endless time to make this morning
Hahaha I was reading it all wrong. It read like Hinch had burnt her children and I was like hold up, what have I missed?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think you are right. Even so, poor Al doesn’t get taken out with his grandkids on days out, holidays - it’s always controlling, over bearing Freda. And you hardly ever see Jamie’s side of the family coming to stay - not even overnight despite all the bedrooms and bathrooms they have. I would have thought they’d have more family staying, but no, it’s just Freda and I’m sure Abi does too. So much for family are everything - guess that doesn’t include the other grandparents and aunties
Her family are everything.
---
Weepy went away with them last year because a Tattlers friend saw him in a supermarket. I want to say it was somewhere in Menorca or Majorca 🤔

He's clearly drowned in his tears. Legend has it that you can see 'help me' spelled out in tears on the dining room table
I think they split in January when she was warbling on about difficulties.

Reactions: 9
Why is she repeating everything R says? she’s acting like a petulant child!
She needs to grow the duck up 😡
A speech therapist may have told her to model back what he says but with everything she does, it’s over the top and now she doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t have any natural, maternal skills at all.

A speech therapist may have told her to model back what he says but with everything she does, it’s over the top and now she doesn’t know what to do. She doesn’t have any natural, maternal skills at all.
I agree one of my sons had a lot of speech therapy and we would have said Yes they are burnt I left them in the oven too long (but in Welsh 😂😂)

Reactions: 8
Hahaha I was reading it all wrong. It read like Hinch had burnt her children and I was like hold up, what have I missed?!
I think even she has her limits!

did occur to me she may have burnt them on purpose
Also what a waste saying they couldn’t eat them cos the sausages looked ok was more the pastry

Reactions: 12
Radio 2 are talking about plagiarism and want people to call in with examples of plagiarism! Over to you Eileen lamb, Paul O’Gradys partner, Gigi Hadid etc etc 😂

let’s snitch on Mrs hinch No 1 best seller of books

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
she 100% burnt that pastry on purpose. She wants the comments from the huns “oh soph, what are you like!!!!” “At least you tried babez” “oh soph, I’m laughing so hard, you’re so funny” etc etc she’s as predictable as day and night

• Heart
Reactions: 28
They weren’t fresh out the oven either the way she was able to lift it up and hold it in her hand

Ronnie talk like a cave man ‘Mummy we eat them’….. and it’s not because he has a speech delay, it’s because she speaks like a twit to them all the time ‘handsome manz!’

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Ronnie talk like a cave man ‘Mummy we eat them’….. and it’s not because he has a speech delay, it’s because she speaks like a twit to them all the time ‘handsome manz!’
Awww bless him I don’t think his speech is that bad

Reactions: 5
So she was wearing an oven glove because the tray was hot?.. right okay. So why did she out the "hot" oven tray down on the worktop, this could of marked it. THEN she just picks the food up and lobs it back down. So was it hot or not?......

Reactions: 12
Guyyysssshhh. My niece, Sister in law and brother went for afternoon tea at an alpaca farm this week. The owners were saying they don’t really like giving theirs carrots as they can have a tendency to choke (due to their long necks). and a choking alpaca is not fun. They also said they’re not as likely to spit at humans as llamas, though they did have one devious one people aren’t allowed to get close to as he gives you all the sweet faces then turns on you. (Royoioi take note)
I should’ve got them to ask if they let theirs wander through the house and snog them too

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.