Mrs Hinch #673 Soph tells us how to end a war, but she’d rather snog the dog on the bedroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just been watching a programme on channel 4 about supermarket own brands, they did tests on a rugby kit that was filthy and stank and did tests comparing own brand supermarket wash stuff to the big brands and the supermarket was the best, they even revealed that it’s all made in the same factory too, how many huns will have seen and start switching from bold and fairy for the cheaper brands, what will p&g do then?

Reactions: 16
Do you need a special vac for ash or could you just tip it out and the give it a clean?
We never used a special vac. Just waited for the ash around the fire to cool down then vacuumed or swept it up. At this time of year the fire was burning constantly. Far too expensive to keep letting it go out & clean it & relight it. My neighbours were the same. But we didn’t have underfloor heating & millions in the bank. But we do all have a clear conscience as none of us ripped off vulnerable shoppers

Reactions: 16
So Jamie’s birthday is tomorrow. Didn’t she decorate biscuits with him a couple of years ago for his birthday 😂😂. Blimey. Sad duck. They’re definitely away.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Who the hell buys all that kiddie cake decorating stuff and then doesn’t let their kids near it! Stupid woman! Notice SSS are having a fab time at a theme park where there’s actual real other people there too!!!

Reactions: 21
Guyssssh, I’ve got the next thread ready to go. Just need to catch up with today.... got as far as the burnt sausagesssh thingys and the filthy floofhead 🙄

It’s a pity she doesn’t know a real cleaner instead of being one that claims not to be and they could have cleaned the filthy floofhead, if that makesssh schenssssh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A vac for ash oh please, what did they do 30/40/50 years ago 🙄

As for the bizzzzzzzcuittssssss guyyyyassscchhhh that's the boys high sugar/processed breakfast sorted. She wouldn't have it any other way! What a bleep.

Reactions: 9
Is Ron wearing the same outfit this evening as he did this morning with the same fluffy hair? Not a pre record, surely?

Reactions: 6
A vac for ash oh please, what did they do 30/40/50 years ago 🙄

As for the bizzzzzzzcuittssssss guyyyyassscchhhh that's the boys high sugar/processed breakfast sorted. She wouldn't have it any other way! What a bleep.
Don't have a log burner atm but when we did, we just used to sweep it out. Never had a special hoover for it, really not necessary but Hunch is the Queen of wasteful consumerism

Reactions: 7
Angling for a call up for Celebrity Bake Off like Stace? 🫠
View attachment 2535804

Also, my machine is a few years old and I’ve literally never cleaned the drawer. I pulled it out just now to check it and other than a little bit of spilled liquid and powder, it’s totally clean. I don’t understand how hers gets so disgusting?!
Same here. I don’t get it. I use powder so I’m guessing it’s either liquid soap or them pods

Reactions: 6
Same here. I don’t get it. I use powder so I’m guessing it’s either liquid soap or them pods
She probably uses loads of fabric conditioner. The stuff she uses is chock full of animal fats so it's no wonder her drawer gets in a state

• Sick
Reactions: 11
People mentioned earlier that the “cleaning” done today was a pre record from the last time, my guess is it’s a long weekend away for j dogs birthday, they left today and back Monday, the radio silence lately is so when she’s not on over the weekend the huns don’t question it as it’s her new norm

Reactions: 10
How vile. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 We've had our washer going on 14 years and it has never been in a state like that. Infact I don't even need to clean it that often because it doesn't get dirty. Now and again I take the drawer out and give it a dry wipe aswell as the compartment hole as it obviously gets wet.
This just shows what slimy crap she uses and how damaging it is using all these horrid chemicals.

Screenshot_20231027_223314_InsMate Pro.jpg

Screenshot_20231027_223418_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Washing machines bloody vile. What’s she using , bleeping tar?

Also, bloody hell… I can’t get over Lons head full of beautiful curls xox

• Haha
Reactions: 13
People mentioned earlier that the “cleaning” done today was a pre record from the last time, my guess is it’s a long weekend away for j dogs birthday, they left today and back Monday, the radio silence lately is so when she’s not on over the weekend the huns don’t question it as it’s her new norm
She’s hardly been around for the last two weeks! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How vile. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 We've had our washer going on 14 years and it has never been in a state like that. Infact I don't even need to clean it that often because it doesn't get dirty. Now and again I take the drawer out and give it a dry wipe aswell as the compartment hole as it obviously gets wet.
This just shows what slimy crap she uses and how damaging it is using all these horrid chemicals.

View attachment 2536080
View attachment 2536081
I really don’t understand how it gets so bad?! I use powder and always use fabric conditioner too which I know isn’t the best but my draw is never that bad, I pull it out to clean every couple of months and never had black gunk like that! Does she just over load it so it’s clogging up?

Also is her washing machine built in as mine isn’t and I can leave the door and draw ajar to air properly.

No wonder it feels like we see her clean her washing machine every two weeks if that’s the state it’s in.

Reactions: 8
Remember when she made the easter egg things WITH Ronald (her grabbing at them actually) then ate them with Jimbob when he was in bed 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Uh. I was just beginning to feel better. She'd gone. At least for a wee while. Bam back with her bullshit.
Doesnt even pretend to clean now. Just get HER WiFEY to do it instead. Haha she's taking the piss out of you mate and your too sucked up her ass to see it.
She doesn't interact doth Ron she's on the cusp of overtly mocking him. Whst for? Is that real,for the gram,either way. Your a tit mum.
Poor boy. He's so clever. She's fucked him up. Think they are crossing the line in to too fucked up insta mum territory soon.
Diminished little kids turn jnto diminished older ones very soon. I've a few examples of them on the gram. And as pathetic as it is it makes me said,even today I saw one of thise older insta victims and thought ah shite that Ron very very soon.
She burnt it. Yeh right. What is she doing that is soooo busy she misses the oven being on and overlooking stuff. That not a slight iht pastry crisper corners.no way would you be able to miss that happening.
We get it. You have a log burner. And a husband ans a dog ans a camel and a child. Boooooring.
20231027_231136.jpg

Haha reading my book. I Thought I'd slipped in and out of some future crime story of the hinch household. Murder.abuse. controlling. Sinister. Where's the children? Mother shaking in the kitchen. Haha remind you of anyone.

Reactions: 4

View attachment 2536080
View attachment 2536081
I've got exact same washing machine and mines has never been that dirty. It tells you when a drum clean is required, and haven't had any black mank mould(?) build up.

Is she doing this for a cheap ad or is she just a dirty mare?

All the previous speculation on hinch having a cleaner when the videos just showed her hands in rubber gloves...what if it was always Jamie's delicate hands?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.