Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

londonLA

Chatty Member
Whats it with these two twats kicking nappies around the house? Didn't one of them kick one down the stairs at Greyskull once as well?
Why is there even a dirty nappy on the floor there? Its not like Lennie is a tiny baby and you'd have to change him in the room he is in at that second.
Also why are their PJs strewn across the seating area in kitchen? All staged and so obvious.
The house has like what, 4 or 5 bathrooms and they're getting changed in the kitchen? OK then. Shes full of shit! Its actually cringe to watch that a grown woman plays make pretend and actually believes her own lies and actions.
I had to laugh at her saying her house is chaos and wouldn't want it any other way......No the house is soulless, empty and void of any kind of fun or games. Them kids wouldn't know a great time if it slapped them on the face. :(

Reactions: 39

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
That couple goals video makes me sick!! **news flash** man with no job makes the bed he sleeps in and hoovers the floor 😱

Makes me so sad for all the huns if they think inch making a bed and hoovering is goals, my only hope is they are single cause if a man lives in a house it’s his housework too

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Better to have said nothing. Many people may not understand the political side of things but the atrocities befalling these people do not deserve any comment from Hinch. She will get to bed and not give it another thought whereas the rest of us who have caught a glimpse or read a headline, (by accident in my case because I can't cope with it,) will have it playing on our minds.
It's not a Netflix movie Hinch, it's the lives of innocents so why don't you do us all a favour and f**k right off.

ellecatx

She's there claiming she just luurves home bargains if she's honesscht guysch.... Whilst wearing Ralph Lauren trainers 🙄

• Haha

flixy83

There’s a whole thread on Mumsnet this morning entitled ‘Dryrobe Wankers’. Guess who sprung to mind??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I find it fascinating to see her magically changing waist shape. In her cleaning reel shs was almost like a barbie doll with her cinched in waist. In that white PLT outfit she was much broader (not fat - just wider at the waist). I’ll never get over how much time she must spend filtering herself into oblivion.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
DB2BAB2A-C109-4140-90D4-93466273A6DF.jpeg

What she’s actually saying is..... “I decided to reel thisssh instead to get even more attention and arsenal holesssh commenting” 🙄

“Wholesome” and to “Check Mr H out” 🤢 The one with “I love how much he loves you, supports your interests” they made the fecking bed, is that now a “Hobby” FFS...... I’m tutting as much as the 3 tutting grannies put together 🙄🙄🙄

TWATS the lot of them, crazy 🤪

• Sick

JMS123

Chatty Member
I know that comparison is the thief of joy and all that but I have limited sympathy as she creates the problem by showing videos of her kids that should be private. Let’s be honest, Hinch is just a crappier version of Stacey. Presumably they both realise this (and neither should be pimping out their kids on Instagram)?

But can Hinch not see how posting the videos she does just encourages people to compare Rennie and Lonnie to Rex and Rose? Stacey’s struck gold as her kids are engaging and full of life. The Hinch twins are not. Some may be down to different personalities but the consequence of her and Jamie’s lazy parenting is becoming ever more obvious. Frankly Rex and Ronnie looks years apart and he’d probably enjoy playing more with Rose than his supposed bessie.

In no way is this Ronnie’s fault. They haven’t spent the time helping him how to hold a pen or reading a book together. It’s just overly structured play with age inappropriate toys and videos of soft play and petting farms. She drip feeds here and there without ever addressing the issue (which she absolutely doesn’t need to, but she shouldn’t be hinting at it either). If he is ND, that’s even more of a reason to keep him off a public forum. She invites comparison by posting videos of him trying to do his homework but is the first to cry troll. Now he’s at school, it’s time to give him the privacy he deserves.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
3 days off in a row... I wonder what her first post will be. Will it be the camels? Will it be the record player? Will it be the McBoring twins? Will it be her lover, Henry? 🙄

• Haha

londonlife24

VIP Member
What the actual fuck. Doesn’t she have children to run around after? Who has time to be rolling around on the floor with the dog, film it, edit it & upload it to instagram? No one wants to see that ffs. Absolutely deranged, yet again proves she does no child care whatsoever
View attachment 2503497
She wonders what he’s trying to say- please fucking walk me you stupid woman, I’m massively overweight

• Haha
  • Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
God she would eat herself with a spoon if she could. That video of some stupid woman getting teary meeting HER makes her cry?! Fucking hell. The narcissistic tendencies are strong in this one 🙄🙄

• Haha