Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Now there's a content idea if she wants to be a mumfluencer: what do you put in Ronnie's lunch box every day?

I thought all kids his age got free school meals any way? Or does that not happen if they're in private school? Poor Ron can't even escape her food monstrosities while at school
I think it’s just his snack box. My kids take in an apple or a banana etc but mummaz prob gives Ronnie cut up fruit so it needs to go in a box. My kids like to eat the school fruit. They think it’s brilliant to chomp on whole tomatoes or unpeeled carrots 🙄😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

XNosey-parkerX

Guysssssh, Sofi-Rose- Atta Annan has been away from the gram because she’s been so busy on her peace keeping mission and has a new book all about it……Here’s a quote “I felt sscuch a connection what wiv being a motorbike mummaz, so I put togevvvvvver a care package for them all, blessssh’em, all the besssscht”

Care package includes:
▪ Schtinky Scchented candle
▪ vomfessscht sschpaghetti hoop pie
▪ Set of schplintery wooden skis made by Weepy
▪ Linen hankie sssspritzed with Fiddles perfume
▪ Clean pair of NoNobs pantsssh
▪ Throw made out of the Floofheads fleece
▪ Half a dozen bottles of WKD

View attachment 2513665
Oh I wish I could give a better emoji than the laugh one. This is GENIUS

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Haha

Farley108

Who kicks dirty nappies across the floor? Just chuck it straight in thee bin. No reason for that nappy to still be there
Shouldnt even be nappies in that house !
---
View attachment 2517126

Except you have literal rooms (plural) that your children are not allowed into. You have the me-mory room/office (🤣), the dining room with a permanently laid table that NO ONE EVER EATS IN, the sitting room that they're only allowed in for an hour at bedtime like Victorian children.

Fuck off.
and she cant spell hobby !

• Haha

lolaP

If you click the quote she’s shared it’s not even a post from Mind, it’s from wtf divorce! She’s actually placed Mind over the original post🙈
---
So she’s copied a quote from another Instagram page & pasted @Mind over it.
amusingly the original generated from wtfdivorce!! Is there a hidden message or is she just a c*nt?!
WTF indeed 😂😂 Another lie to add to the list

Reactions: 7

Swedish chef

VIP Member
She can’t be making him a packed lunch each day, she’s to busy rolling around with the dog of a morning, he will be having cooked lunch at school I reckon and inch will just bung some fruit in Ronnie’s snack pot for break time while fiddle loads the kids in the car
Soz, I forgot she was a busy Boss Babe FaRm MuMmmAZzzzz of tend toddler twins, various livestock and works from home in a cupboard. Not to mention a ladder desssskkkkk for peak boss babe mode.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
  • Heart

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
But still I yearn for a disgruntled alpaca keeper or chamber maid to break free of their NDA!!!
I was thinking exactly this, but she (or whoever is her puppetmaster) is too sly. They have moved the number of employees in the Ltd company from 1 to 2 but I assume that is NoNob.

She can’t let this Cinderella image slip, she does it all herself (whereas we all know she’s more of an ugly sister!)

WendyW

Chatty Member
Interestingly I could have got a very similar video of my dog this morning. Main differences being:

He was playing with my 5 & 6 year old, not a grown woman with shit to get done before work.
He was giddy because he had just had his harness put on, ready to walk to school with us.
I didn't fucking film it.

Also can't believe she lay there one hand on Henchry and one up in the air holding her phone. Imagine Ron in school this morning?

Teacher: Good Morning class! Has everyone had a lovely start to the day?

Arabella: Yes Miss, me and Daddy listened to my favourite songs in the car!

Sebastian: Yes Miss, I had toast for breakfast it was yummy!

Hugo: Yes Miss! I read my book to Mummy while she made my breakfast!

Ronnie: Erm, yeh Miss. I watched my Mum roll around on the floor in her pyjamas kissing the dog and hiding her face in his crotch. She was filming herself with her phone and after she sat and put filters on the video, edited it to make sure no one could see her face then uploaded it to Instagram. That's her job, Miss.
Brilliant!!!