Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
The problem being is that Home Bargains isn't exactly high end luxury is it. It's just mass produced tat. Its bottom tier design and the same level as poundland, b&m, savers.

The Hinch Brand is going backwards instead of progressing. Home Bargains IS a step down from Tesco. It means the Hinch Brand is dwindling in popularity.
My point is that tesco is also mass produced crap. The quality isn't lower in quality save IMO and they partner with others. I agree her star has fallen somewhat but think HB would he a wise move for her and would still make some money for her

Reactions: 7

Latala

Chatty Member
What with her massive workload and juggling looking after da twin toddler boiz as well, I think she's going to say something like she's been really struggling mentally lately and so has needed time off to rest and recharge..
Deep rest? 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
Wouldn't surprise me if she got a home range in Home Bargains. I don't think the quality is any worse than Tesco IMO. They have a Jane Asher cake making and decorating collection and there's a cute display of crafty things in my local, can't remember the brand but it's nice stuff.

Not saying I'll buy any of her greige tat but don't think it would be a bad move for her. Though I think she may just be angling for a zero hours contract with her recent content

Reactions: 6

HoratioHoohah

She 100% makes him packed lunches. He's clearly a fussy kid and eats nothing decent so he'd shit his pants at a school dinner range.
She should put him on dinners tho , it'll force him to try new things and it'll pull the fussiness out of him when he sees all his friends eating the same thing.
I HATE to give her credit, but she did say it was his snack box rather than lunch. My nephews went to the school before moving away and they had amazing lunches. One is ND with food issues, and it turned out my sister in law had indulged them before he realised that other food was available to him. With any luck Ronni e will cotton on to this too.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
BUT SS sticker sister posted exactly the same story which suggests their management wrote it for them!
Personally I think they should all keep there opinions off their business pages
Management probably did write it, maybe they 'wrote' Sofa's as well, the nusty trolllzzzzz

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Why has it taken her half a term to label his lunch box? Surely you label everything at the start of September and if something doesn’t work it doesn’t take you six week to find something that does?! Especially as she has label lady labels on her kitchen stuff

I can’t imagine what concoctions she comes up with to put in his lunch box either. Poor child has never seen a ham sandwich, she’s surely not in charge of making that for him each morning?!
He probably has school dinners. It’s free for children in EY and KS1.