Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tomi2015

VIP Member
Sophie the MP breaking down the israel - Palestine war easy enough.
Stop killing people
That’ll sort it darling xx
If you only had the choice of being of listening to her false laugh for 30 seconds or you have to go and live in war torn Gaza. What airport would you fly from🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Sure ya do, love. That’s why you never ever fucking tell them in advance if you’re doing a shop visit!
Bent in half again 🤣🤣 just catching up I've been non stop and am just finished overtime at my tend job. Oh sorry my real job ✌

Bet she's fuming with the teacher trolls that she had to ask sticker sister for "Ronnie HinchLIFFE" not "Ronnie Hinch" bet the poor kid has never seen or been called his real name before other than at school.

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
she’s having a break because of Holly? What has that got to do with her? 😂😂 and where has she posted she’s having a break? Also, tik tok - she has a platform on tik tok? I thought that flopped like most things she does 😂
Jeez I’m very confused today sorry! but was the Tik Tok comment about SS or Hinch?

ETA I’m in a very boring meeting in work and only quickly reading that’s the problem 😂

Swedish chef

VIP Member
I thought she’d probably plagiarise one of the smaller more obscure accounts. She’s brazen enough to plagiarise a post with 1.2 million likes. Shameless. Utterly shameless.
She should have stolen my quote from my IG page, if only she knew where and how to find me🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I have to be very neutral as I have family that live on one side, naturally am very concerned and worried about, but equally horrified by what is occurring for the civilians who will pay the price of reprisal. I know she rolls around with Audrey and eyefucks herself in a cupboard, but in between her hectic schedule she could actually take the time to grasp the basic situation, and educate herself then she would at least be able to post in her own words, something that is respectful. Right, that's enough from me, I'm off to re-watch some @Wize Owl finest work, I'm obsessssssssssed with it, if I'm honnnneessstttttt and need the larf.
---
Has she swallowed a newspaper?
Thinking she's all educated all of a sudden eh. What a walloper she is. She hasn't got a scooby about stuff that goes on in the real world. She's in her own Disney princess fairytale where nothing ever goes wrong or anything bad happens. Give over Soph. You are making yourself look stupid.
Except for trolllzzzzzzz, in Sofaland trollzzzzzzz are everywhere, not just under the bridge 🤣🤣🤣
---
Guyshh. I just wanted you all to know that I’m pro-world peace and anti-hurting people and stuff. Just my opinion. ATV xx
I like that you have your own opinions and that, can I post this to my social media pages??? 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Oh, look. It was the Creator Awards yesterday. Lots of categories but NONE for cleaning.
Also lots of categories Soph probably thinks she's the queen of but I'm not seeing her winning anything or even being nominated.

1697144774571.png

Reactions: 8

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
My dog doesn’t full on howl with his head up when he dreams, is that normal? Sorry if this has already been covered, been busy at my not tend job 🤭

glittermicky

As she’s being a boring bastard, it’s time for me to clear more screenshots from my phone and do another photo dump. This time of bitchy/passive aggressive Sophie/Hinch.

There is some absolute corkers in these. Such as her saying why should she change her home to something she’s not (she has now!). She doesn’t have a cinema room (she does now!). She doesn’t have a walk in wardrobe (she does now!). She would never want another kitchen (yet now she does!). She wouldn’t want a bigger house (but now does!). She wouldn’t want a bigger car (but didn’t they buy a Range Rover and Audi and who knows what since!). She doesn’t want a wardrobe of designer clothes (yet now always seems to wear Karen Millen!). And as for having the same eyes…I guess its dependent on what of the hundreds of filtered photos you are comparing them to.
View attachment 2511439
What was the “ask my bank, ask my builders” thing about?

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Guys sorry if this has been address or I should say seek help to get well from fever dreams because I haven't seen it mentioned.....

A few days ago I'm certain that she posted something about neuro diversity. Then something vague underneath maybe? I definitely remember the word neurodiverse was nice and big, maybe over the top of a picture of the fields she loves so much????

Did this happen or am I tripping???
She did

Attachments

• Sick

idk21

Chatty Member
I had a weird hinch dream last night. I’d infiltrated her inner circle and somehow found myself staying at her house. Someone questioned why I was there. Hinch started to rant at me about nusty trolls and I stood up said “how dare you accuse me of being a troll…” and so on some incredible speech that of course I can’t remember now. Hinch was so dumbfounded that she sat back down and decided I wasn’t a troll 😂😂. That’s when I realised she really was a very stupid woman.
ahhh Hinch dreams 🥴
I also had a hinch-related dream the other day. I dreamt that I was looking at Tattle and my husband asked me if I'd seen hinch's latest post? It turned out that she hadn't declared an #ad in a blatant manner and you had to really zoom in on her post to see it... 🥴

• Haha

WendyW

Chatty Member
I HATE to give her credit, but she did say it was his snack box rather than lunch. My nephews went to the school before moving away and they had amazing lunches. One is ND with food issues, and it turned out my sister in law had indulged them before he realised that other food was available to him. With any luck Ronni e will cotton on to this too.
How can someone have minus intelligence 🤭🤭🤭
Minus intelligence!!! Never heard this before but it is so perfectly appropriate here!!! 😆😆😆

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
I wonder if she’s hastily followed that lady Roxy, who sadly passed away, because she’s going to make an appearance at that clean and tidy shitshow. Her management may have realised she’s shown her true colours and the sheep might start to realise what a selfish narcissist she actually is so their trying for a bit of damage limitation. 🙄