Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubySky478

VIP Member
I must admit that thought entered my head too. Have had dogs all my life and never seen this before, he's not even reacting to her voice/laughter. Somethings not right.
Would explain why there’s never any evidence of him being cuddled by the boys - keeping them separate?

Reactions: 6

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Sorry if I’m being a bit thick here but when Hinch was schilling her tat at Tesco, she used the “HinchXTesco” tag and now she’s using it with HB. Does this mean her new stuff is going to be sold there? Would explain the sudden HB bum licking she’s doing at the min and the same old “look at me working in my fave shop ever that I’ve just laaaaved since childhood” routine same as when she announced she was working with Tesssschhhhco. Or am I barking up the wrong tree entirely? View attachment 2514356
IMAGINE 😂😂😂😂 she really would be in the bin then wouldn’t she. Fucking hell 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Anovvvver day off for Sopha then... it must be so exhausting sitting on your bumbuminnit working full time 6 days a week, plagiarising other people’s posts and basically being a TWAT 🙄

Anyway, happy Teeny Peeny Thursday :m
Speaking of NoNob here he is with a special “Dolls House” edition of the Antiques Roadshow (volume needed) 🤭

View attachment 2505708
this is hilarious 😂

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
She’s started following that Roxy from the cleaning community that died a couple of weeks ago. She is an absolute gross freak. Why would you start following her when she’s no longer alive and won’t be posting anymore 🤢😵💫
She’s probably hoping her ghost will post on insta with a big ‘omg guyssss hinch is following me had to come back to tell you cos I can’t believe it xx’
---
I hope I won’t go to hell for this because it’s not meant as a negative, but is anyway watching Celeb Big Brother? Jordan is Ronnie is 20 odd years time…I can’t un-see it.
It’s not celeb one
Olivia is what imagine hinch is like

newaroundhere123

Is that the
New golden girl in the brown patterned dress🤔
---
Looks like Poppybelles has sold her company , wonder if the new owners will lick Hinchs arse as much
---
Looks like Poppybelles has sold her company , wonder if the new owners will lick Hinchs arse as much
---
---
who's the new golden girl? Must have missed that!

Reactions: 4

BigGobNoKnob

Oh man, my favourite coat is gonna have to go on Vinted/to the charity shop/set on fire now because I’ve got the exact same colour way. I can’t rock up to my nieces nursery in it now the weather is getting miserable and have this particular group of mums think I’ve been ‘hinchfluenced’ 😩😩

what a shame, I bloody love that coat as well 😭
View attachment 2518811
Same, gutted….

Reactions: 4