Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Ag
I am loving the fact though, that the more days off she has and the more long radio silences she takes, she is actually going to be wholly responsible for her own downfall.
I also had a chuckle at the tripe she put out about the conflict….does she actually think people are sitting waiting on her profound “opinion” of the situation? She’s deranged.
Imagine all the sheep messaging her pmsl “Oh Soph, you are just so CLEVAHH, beautiful inside and out Hun, so caRinG” Fuck sake it’s a wonder one of the twats haven’t started a petition to make the big giraffe Prime Minister
Agreed and even worse it was Gigi H words🤨

Reactions: 10

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Definitely away on holiday 🙄
I’m not there this year 😂😂 that means, she wasn’t invited to be a guest, hasn’t got anything to sell or show and hasn’t got anything to talk about. 😂
---
Not really depends on the area our schools break up this week a school 5 mins away different council break up the week after and most now only have 1 week for October half term unless they have up their training days which some do to make it longer for families
Ours is next week. We are neighbouring county.

lolaP

Guys sorry if this has been address or I should say seek help to get well from fever dreams because I haven't seen it mentioned.....

A few days ago I'm certain that she posted something about neuro diversity. Then something vague underneath maybe? I definitely remember the word neurodiverse was nice and big, maybe over the top of a picture of the fields she loves so much????

Did this happen or am I tripping???
Na you're not tripping, there was something posted about ND.

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
If you click the quote she’s shared it’s not even a post from Mind, it’s from wtf divorce! She’s actually placed Mind over the original post🙈
---
So she’s copied a quote from another Instagram page & pasted @Mind over it.
amusingly the original generated from wtfdivorce!! Is there a hidden message or is she just a c*nt?!
hahahaha what a tit!

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I hope I won’t go to hell for this because it’s not meant as a negative, but is anyway watching Celeb Big Brother? Jordan is Ronnie is 20 odd years time…I can’t un-see it.

• Haha

mammaof3

VIP Member
The sheep will now be asking - Sofa where is that gadget from?

Well, Amazon obviously. Some are on Prime Day reductions so she'll get that in as well.

1696957198631.jpeg

Swedish chef

VIP Member
She's done it folks, she's figured out how to achieve world peace.
People just need to stop hurting people!
I wonder why no one else has thought of this before.
Throw in a couple of thoughts and prayers, and world peace, sorted babes 👍

There is no way she can 'win' this, she is to thick, spolit and narcissistic to have anything of value to add. However, say nothing and she is accused of being tone deaf say the wrong thing and she risks losing her income streams and followers, the best thing and the most helpful thing she could do, would be to fuck right off. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fucking hell, no need for the UN any more, Saint Sopha has solved the awful Israel-Gaza situation with her words of wisdom!!!

Sophie you really shouldn’t have bothered. Doubt she has the intelligence to understand what’s going on and neither do her followers. Way to make it all about her though 👍🏻👍🏻
Cheer herself up with a Hunch Haul later because the world just feels so heavy right now hun. 👍
---
Anovvvver day off for Sopha then... it must be so exhausting sitting on your bumbuminnit working full time 6 days a week, plagiarising other people’s posts and basically being a TWAT 🙄

Anyway, happy Teeny Peeny Thursday :m
Speaking of NoNob here he is with a special “Dolls House” edition of the Antiques Roadshow (volume needed) 🤭

View attachment 2505708
Quality content that never gets old, absolutely wheezing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha