Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissPrint

VIP Member
Thing is the Beckhams do actually love each other and are completely natural. Whatever the hinchs were just trying portray didn't hit the note becuase he looked like a creepy perv and her cutesy shy giggling bimbo act was embarrassing ( apart from she is an actual bimbo so that bit was true )
The Beckhams are the fakest, most contrived PR couple stunt ever. He has cheated numerous times and they were always tipping off the paps to get themselves in the newspaper. He particularly is everywhere atm. They thrive on their narcissism and always will.

The difference between the Beckhams and the Hinches is that the Beckhams are famous and one of them had a talent, whereas Sofi wanks taps for likes and Jimbob gets up in the morning and makes a bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Trollypusher

Calm down guyyyssschhh. She just saw a headline pop up about hamas but misread it as llamas and thought she was qualified to comment!

• Haha
I am loving the fact though, that the more days off she has and the more long radio silences she takes, she is actually going to be wholly responsible for her own downfall.
I also had a chuckle at the tripe she put out about the conflict….does she actually think people are sitting waiting on her profound “opinion” of the situation? She’s deranged.
Imagine all the sheep messaging her pmsl “Oh Soph, you are just so CLEVAHH, beautiful inside and out Hun, so caRinG” Fuck sake it’s a wonder one of the twats haven’t started a petition to make the big giraffe Prime Minister

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I refuse to believe that even the die hard hinchers don't just flick straight through whenever she shows a story of the alpacas.
They're boring. She's boring.
And, Sophie, for when you catch up here later, I don't mean 'boring because you're just little old Soph from the village who's too shy and anxious to go out anywhere*', I mean you're thick and dull type boring.

*goes out plenty, just not with her children.

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
How have these two not got an inflammatory lung condition with all that bloody febreeze I would love to know. Jesus just open the windows and let the air in

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
It really makes me sick to think how much money these grifters get for doing absolutely fuck all! hinch and greedy appear to do sweet fuck all as actual work, yet both sit at home all day with their jobless partners, go on numerous holidays, eat out constantly, buy tat daily, and get gifted shit for free day after day. Its obscene, and a slap in the face to people who actually go to work and pay for their own things. Patiently awaiting the day instagram implodes.
Worse are the dumbarse followers who think these bastards actually deserve all the free shit because they are 'lovely inside and out' or 'work so hard'

• Heart

londonLA

Chatty Member
Makes you laugh that she acts like some boss bitch in her (pretend) meetings where she apparently has so much input and gives off the impression she is cheif designer and the creative mind behind all the washing products packaging etc yet she cannot write a simple quote in her own words about any topic. It's fucking embarrassing. She's nothing more than a parrot in cheap extensions. Copies absolutely everything that goes by her.

• Heart
You can tell they've all had enough. I used to lose hours to tattle. I've just caught up on Hinch, Solomon, Greedy, Ash and PTWM in 2 minutes. They're all doing the minimum to keep the cash coming in and none of them look like they're having a good time.

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Honestly this not couple goals. They make me want to vom. They both need to get jobs imo, they have too much time on their hands. Not great role models for their children.

Reactions: 34

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The thing is with Soph is she gets obsessed with things herself, the record player? Her obsession, she's pushing it onto Ronnie. She wants him to be obsessed with it.

Three little pigs, Lennie has probably just shown an interest and now she's banging on and on and on to him, because SHE likes it.

She's always wanted those kids to have an obsession, it's weird.

Last edited:

londonLA

Chatty Member
Seriously though, look how wide her face is from cheek to cheek and little beady eyes. A massive difference to the slender, long face with massive doll like eyes she tries to portray over Insta and her makeup vids.
Nothing wrong with having a rounder face (I do) but then I don't go around pretending I have the chiselled jawline that could cut glass.
How can she actually take herself seriously? Its just pathetic!

hinchface.JPG

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Come on everyone. Tour getting rational here. She will be back. As cock sure as anything. Her ego no no bounds. She will come on either with a tend excuse or simply.as if nothing is different.
She always does this and for a fair few seconds people think " could she finally hVe realised she is a pile of steaming camel shit? And leave?" But nah she comes back.as before.
More often than not with something more irksome.

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Are we sure she’s not away to the Lakes?!
Posted some grief tourism just to make everyone think she was hurting during her radio silence but has actually gone away doing real tourism?!
Wouldn’t put it past her….

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I just wrote a post, the page refreshed just before I finished and everything disappeared.... 🤪 To be honesssssscht I can’t be arsed to type it all out again, I mostly said what an absolute arsenal hole Sopha is..... acting like a right twat in HB playing shops and sharing Ronsomes school stuff, it should be PRIVATE

You see that Sopha.....hunnnnnay PRIVATE
Oh and putting a label on a lunchbox is riveting content 🥱 I doubt sticker sister needs your help to flog her stickers 🤭 All the VEST 👎🏻

Tomorrow’s content: The Chickensssh and/or Floofheads.... or will she need a day off after putting up a couple of stories 🤭

• Heart

blaithneadagusfea

She doesn't mind child slavery though. The phone she uses and all her sheep that follow her comes at a cost to children in the Congo. The clothes she buys from shein are products of slave labour. Stop your nonsense hinch and stick to rolling around in your garden with your lamas.

• Heart