Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Not that I believe the time she writes on anything anyways, but what is she playing at? Tries to show she’s a busy working mum one minute and then at peak school run time, she’s rolling on the ground with the dog?!
Like I said, YMU must wonder WTAF do we do with this woman? Who is she? What is she trying to be?!

Reactions: 34

CoolMom

VIP Member
Lol. I don't agree with everything Hopkins say but she hit the nail on the head with this one. Made me howl!
---

Yeah agree but I think she was persuaded to leave Gleam and go to YMU with big promises. But the real reason was because she was competition for one of YMUs brightest stars, Stacey, and they encouraged her to join them simply to pop her in a box and let Stacey fly ahead without competition. Which has happened. Hinch now has no brand deals whereas Stacey has ranges, deals and TV work coming out of her ears.
This has just reminded me about a conversation I had with my mid-level Hun* of an Aunt yesterday.

*She has a grey sparkly home, pink Xmas tree, "inspirational" quotes hung up and a bigger stash of cleaning products than I do crunky snacks ..but she doesn't have a beggy Instagram page to flaunt it all on.

She was telling me she had bought some of SSS new bedding, the fleecy one, and she said it looked nice on but she was shocked it was such bad quality, 1 button was missing and 1 fell off when she was putting it on 🤣 I did my "oh dear, what a shame"' thing then said "maybe when Mrs Hinch releases her version it will be better?" And she said..."who?"

Oh HOW this nusty old troll laughed!

• Haha
Reactions: 33

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Sorry if I’m being a bit thick here but when Hinch was schilling her tat at Tesco, she used the “HinchXTesco” tag and now she’s using it with HB. Does this mean her new stuff is going to be sold there? Would explain the sudden HB bum licking she’s doing at the min and the same old “look at me working in my fave shop ever that I’ve just laaaaved since childhood” routine same as when she announced she was working with Tesssschhhhco. Or am I barking up the wrong tree entirely? View attachment 2514356
Makes sense, you could be right.
Hilarious downgrade though from Tesco to Home Bargains 😂
And before anyone starts I shop in HB myself I ain’t being snobby lol

She loves doing Ronnies work book with him but that will be it. She won't encourage any extra writing, colouring, drawing. Just whatever the teachers set for him that's it then back to playing controlled toddler games 😔 don't think I've ever seen a parent so shocked that their child learns things at school 🤯

• Sad

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She has wound me up beyond measure with her pathetic post!
She has the emotional intelligence and global awareness of a sack of plaster. What a pathetic child she is.
And I’m sure she’s one of those people who call any brown looking person ‘a muslim’ or black ‘African’ - she wouldn’t know where to place any country on a map, let alone what conflict they’re in and why.

‘The fact that she jumped on the news makes me sick. All she does is USE a flawed system to benefit from it, intoxicate the environment with her chemicals and harm her children beyond belief to pay for her Botox.

piss of sopha rose, you ignorant and utterly irrelevant being. Your opinion is worth about as much as a ton of tomatoes.

BeeHappy

VIP Member
I can remember learning to read at 3 because my dad signed me up with the library as soon as I noticed the word Butlins in the paper 😂. I bet those boys have never set foot in a library
Nusty troll! She did too take him to the library, and then to Gregg’s afterwards. It was their “new tradition”. They did it once! 🙄

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
People! Stop hurting people
FUCKING HELL, that sounds so childish. I'm surprised she didn't put a 😢 after that ground breaking statement.
It's like something a 7 year old would say if asked what they thought about war and what it does to people.

JustaLurker102

There have been LOADS of posts like this today. I doubt she even knows where Israel is. Probably thinks Hamas is a dip. She’s jumping on the bandwagon as usual.
'Probably thinks Hamas is a dip' has absolutely killed me. The funniest thing I have read for a long time 😂😂😂

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
What a pointless video that was. I make my bed every day. I do not need my husband’s help. That video just proves that her unemployed bum of a husband has nothing better to do and that once again they are at home without the kids. It doesn’t take two people to clean/tidy that room.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Am I a freak for making my children get dressed in their bedroom? You know the place where their clothes are?? Occasionally we’ve done a downstairs change when my eldest is having a “no school today please mummy” kind of day but that’s a rarity.

• Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I can remember learning to read at 3 because my dad signed me up with the library as soon as I noticed the word Butlins in the paper 😂. I bet those boys have never set foot in a library
Learning and development is definitely not a priority in that house. They do not read, communicate appropriately, build gross or fine motor skills, enrich the boys lives or develop their understanding. They have a very shallow, bland life. And yes, Soph I can judge this from the 180 seconds a day month you show because you show the “best” bits. I can only imagine the worse bits.

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
I am glad shes not posting the longer she doesn't the more people lose interest, the number will be dropping by the day so she will be hammering the credit card again losing more money win win ha

• Heart

FFS2023

Sorry sopha, a lot of us working mums don’t have time to clear up our kitssscheens and mop because we have to go to our real work

• Heart
Reactions: 32