Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know showing the boys isn’t right BUT if R did run home and put the record player on…show it! prove he loves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't normally show the kids faces as I usually blur them. But by God this is an exception as it actually got to me. How crestfallen Ronnie looks breaks my heart. He looks so sad and empty just standing there like that. Poor little bairn. It's like all the life has been slowly drained from his body. That is the face of a little boy who has had enough of being told to perform for the Gram. 🙁🙁
Almost looks like a punishment, “go over there and look at the record player and think about what you’ve done”
Poor kid looks done in
---
My son really liked the three little pigs at that age. He had a weird fascination with the big bad wolf - a love/hate thing. I used to have to read all the stories that had wolves in them 😂

What I question is who the hell has read Lonnie the three little pigs? It sure wasn’t Hinch. I’m wondering if he’s been going to nursery and it’s been their hook of the half term. He’s really latched on to it because he’s not been exposed to any other books - aside from Hinch farm 🤦🏻‍♀️
A few times now she has shown Lennie’s room and no books in there, she has shown Ronnie has a handful of books in his room, no 3 little pigs that I can remember and let’s face it the 6 foot high book case on coronation street, it doesn’t matter what books are in there as no one other than hinch can reach them so I think you might be on to something

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Was that neice in the background?again " do you like the player Ron" or something similar?
"Ohhh Roooon " who the duck is she talking to like that.
i wouldnt care.i think shes a twit.
i hate everything she stands for.
I hate all she is.from the get go.
The way she manipulates everyone for her own narc ego is beyond gross.
but its the boys.its what shes done to Ron
from greyskull days.and we are already seeing its effects.and shes going to ruin those boys lives.and futures. And yeh i dont no them.but i see eenough them to be bleeping fearful of their wwellbein.and to be furious a parent could do that. Because its ALREADY playing out in Ron.
I want her to piss off.and to the culture shes helped create to go with it.

leave your child alone.Can you imagine how you'd have to get that bleeping shot of lon.bent down about 3 inches from his face.phone up positioned in front of him.its bleeping disgusting.i have the image of her doing it in my head and it's pathetic and bleeping gross. Move you dam phone out of your kids faces.stop filming your children.

And trying to bring back croissant cooking.yes hinchoffacliff it's as bad now as it was then.
Why croissant dough.use bleeping puff pastry like a normal person if anything. Bit of chutney in there.some roasted onions or tomatoes. But no,we've got a sweet croissant pastry and bland flavourless cheese.
They looked as tastless as your life.and I assume what we would see if someone took a scan of your brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What in the name of duck were those unseasoned pastries of Satan. Like I’d rather tit my pants than eat that.

Also soooo chuffed to see that Lonald goes to the same hairdresser as Boris Johnston! Who knew cutting your hair with a dull piece of cardboard and brushing it with a toffee apple was a thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right......Ron and that record player 🙄. Are you for real?????? You put everything else up why wouldn't you show him running in excitement to it???? It didn't happen. Demented woman

Reactions: 24
Right......Ron and that record player 🙄. Are you for real?????? You put everything else up why wouldn't you show him running in excitement to it???? It didn't happen. Demented woman
It probably did happen but she didn't film it and he wouldn't do it again for her, hence her asking him to turn it off 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the strawBarry name a pafettick attempt to be funny like the little lad who went viral the other day for calling his pet moth, Mothhew????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
My son really liked the three little pigs at that age. He had a weird fascination with the big bad wolf - a love/hate thing. I used to have to read all the stories that had wolves in them 😂

What I question is who the hell has read Lonnie the three little pigs? It sure wasn’t Hinch. I’m wondering if he’s been going to nursery and it’s been their hook of the half term. He’s really latched on to it because he’s not been exposed to any other books - aside from Hinch farm 🤦🏻‍♀️
some may say there is a big bad wolf right on the cover of hinch farm, well big foot anyways iykyk atv 🫶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seemed like she was deliberately trying to scare Lonnie just to get some quirky content 🙄
What a strange parent she is

Reactions: 19
Funny how everything she shows is absolutely tit, knowing she only shows what she reckons is the best parts 🤣

It’s all so bleeping morbid, I wouldn’t want to spend one minute in that house.

Reactions: 10
Guyssssssh…. If for some reason you need to crack the glass in a mirror, window or greenhouse OR you’re on the lookout for a sound to go with your Witchy Halloween costume….look no further, It’s right here 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Len. He's haircuts as tit as his mothers parenting. tit mum and tit hair. Poor lad 😞

Reactions: 21
Jesus, if that video with Len was her attempt at showcasing that a) he can speak and b) is as engaged and chatty and fun as Trolloman’s little ones then she’s just once again missed the point so much. And failed miserably.
The comparison is the whole picture Sophie. Trolloman’s (and most!) young kids under 4 are balls of energy, chat, laughter, fun, play, mischief and are at the prime age for endless commentary and babbling and questions and curiosity and imagination. They’re dying to learn to be independent and how to express themselves!
Sophie never encourages or allows her children to PLAY and by play I mean FREE PLAY - where they can engage their imaginations, run amok and do whatever comes naturally to them without interference or instruction from a parent. Free play is crucial to development in young children. Their speech, learning, problem solving, questioning their surroundings, social development all thrive on allowing them to express themselves in whatever way they can and want. Engaging with them while they play by joining in their imagination and partaking in whatever game or world they’ve dreamt up is a wonderful way to bond and grow your relationship with them. And get to know them!
The ridiculous, forced, “pour these red balls into this red cup” and “sensory trays” structured play does very little to encourage any kind of learning or development and only reinforces that they must be permitted and instructed in how to do absolutely everything.
Both of her boys constantly look worried, bored and sad. We never see them playing chasing, running as fast as they can, chattering away about something they’ve thought of. Their Easter egg hunts are shown to us as being led literally by the hand with an adult and the eggs pointed to them. It’s more important for Hinch to get it on the gram and then get it over with as quickly as possible. Their holidays are “this toy is for an activity to do while in the pool”. Their playtime is shown as forced, boring, performative and usually age inappropriate while wearing stupid uncomfortable matching outfits they aren’t allowed to get dirty in a playroom with too many toys.
Soph please your boys be little kids, let them wear what they want, open the back door and let them run and climb and pick up new objects and get dirty and hide and chase and be themselves. Supervise only from a reasonable distance. Invite their friends over! Build their confidence and independence with structured play that’s both age appropriate and relevant - cooking / baking / painting (without any “help” or interference!!!) / building.
It’s so sad to see such young kids be so uncomfortable and miserable in their own home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Who says "Do you like it Ron?" Is it Freda or the cling-on?
Either way they are never just alone in the house as a family of four.

Reactions: 21
I thought it sounded like Abi. Agree, they are never alone. Poor lon being made to perform yet again. Funny how she hasn’t shown HER face to her followers for days, preferring to hide away, yet more than happy to film her kids faces 😡

Reactions: 26
I thought it sounded like Abi. Agree, they are never alone. Poor lon being made to perform yet again. Funny how she hasn’t shown HER face to her followers for days, preferring to hide away, yet more than happy to film her kids faces 😡
I thought Abi too. You can hear a giggle / laugh that isn’t Hinch’s near the very beginning… sounds a bit too girly to be Freda Yahoo’s! X

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.