Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No matter how vile the pastry pumpkins look, the thing is I saw at least 2 videos of these before and she’s not crediting anyone, certainly not the person who came up with it.

Again stealing someone’s content.

Reactions: 19
What a weird thing to say.....cuz it's dark outside now who lives over the mountains.....bet she says that to scare the tit out of them to get into bed!

Reactions: 21
E0C7FFF6-9151-4DE1-B845-B4F38714BBE7.png

Wouldn’t normally want Lennie’s face shown but his expression here is priceless. The way he looks at her is my exact face looking at her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Nah. He doesn't look happy, he looks scared going over and over where the big bad wolf lives, for duck sake. He's only 2.
She's making him repeat it for content when he clearly isn't comfortable. You can see it in his eyes. He even says NO when she asks if he loves the wolf.

Wheres his curls anyways 😏

• Sad
Reactions: 45
There was a post put up by some school somewhere banning children from wearing clothes with their names on them. For security reasons. Soph and Stacey need to heed this. Bad enough you expose your kids constantly on social media but to have their names displayed for everyone else to see is pure madness.
last year on holidays in France a travel blogger was at the same resort with her kids, kids cycled past us several times on their own (all under 10/11) made me very uncomfortable that I knew their names but they wouldn’t know me from Adam, puts kids in a potentially dangerous situation. Also have been able to identify bloggers from their kids in the city close to us one is a home interiors account other is a fashion one... none of them need to be showing their kids to the extent they are instantly recognised even worse if you have them literally tagged!

Reactions: 14
Maybe get off your phone & put your kid to bed in his safe space instead of making him perform for duck knows who? The fact she zoomed in on him at the end to make it look like she was giving him a kiss when really she just made a kissy sound ffs, anything to look like the nurturing mother, not a maternal bone in her body. I just know poor Lonnie was palmed off to Fiddle while she sat on her ass & fannied around editing the footage

• Sick
Reactions: 41
She really would have no content without those boys would she? Also that video of Ronnie with the record player is like a fostering campaign appeal!

• Sad
Reactions: 39
I made a new game when the llama dolly was shown. Keep your sound off but guess what noises she's going to make. I swear to god I nailed it.

1 point if you do it in your head, 5 if you do it out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"LENNIE! If you don't get over here and wash those conkers the big bad wolf is gonna get you"

She totally uses the wolf as a threat

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Len's hair looks like it's been cut with a knife and fork. Who the duck is doing these stupid hairstyles, as I think they have the eyesight of Mr Magoo.
And what a gorgeous head of curls he has! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231009_201129_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
No matter how vile the pastry pumpkins look, the thing is I saw at least 2 videos of these before and she’s not crediting anyone, certainly not the person who came up with it.

Again stealing someone’s content.
Another waste of space begging influencer that was at her recent event posted these yesterday

Reactions: 6
I cant cope with hinch at the moment. Shes got a creepy as f scarecrow on her front porch, with corn from a corn field. 💀

She took the kids to stand in a field, bought Ronnie some vinals that give me jeepers creepers vibes. And now she's whispering about the big bad wolf.

Shes lost the plot!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus bleeping christ, the wicked witch of Maldon has been let out on day release. Cackle cackle cackle. 🧙🧹
duck off.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
bleeping hell not the JusRoll!!!!Its like being back in Greyskull dayzzzzz. Those vile concoctions, the creepy Xmas dressed wooly wanker, the scarecrow no doubt full of mice and roaches….. what the duck is she doing???? it’s a train wreck.

Ronnie standing looking so solemn broke my heart . Heartless Witch!!

Also. Why on EARTH would a 2 year old LOVEEEEEE the big bad wolf? Asking him what he eats- little bleeping pigs.
Any kid would be scared- I know I was scared of the big bad wolf when I was little. She’s on another bleeping planet, trying to get Lennie to tell a cute story for her insta when actually she’s frightening the tit out of him. ‘Do you like him Lennie’ ‘No!’ .. ‘Oh’. Like asking if he likes the monster under his bed you crazy witch!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
My son really liked the three little pigs at that age. He had a weird fascination with the big bad wolf - a love/hate thing. I used to have to read all the stories that had wolves in them 😂

What I question is who the hell has read Lonnie the three little pigs? It sure wasn’t Hinch. I’m wondering if he’s been going to nursery and it’s been their hook of the half term. He’s really latched on to it because he’s not been exposed to any other books - aside from Hinch farm 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Not going to bash the poor kids as they shouldnt be posted anyway but she's certainly not winning me over with "cuteness" by posting those boys. 🙄

I was broody earlier and I've changed my mind😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My son really liked the three little pigs at that age. He had a weird fascination with the big bad wolf - a love/hate thing. I used to have to read all the stories that had wolves in them 😂

What I question is who the hell has read Lonnie the three little pigs? It sure wasn’t Hinch. I’m wondering if he’s been going to nursery and it’s been their hook of the half term. He’s really latched on to it because he’s not been exposed to any other books - aside from Hinch farm 🤦🏻‍♀️
Hey nusty troll, Mummy has read with R at LEAST one other book! Remember, she wrote about it in his reading log just to prove it 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.