Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we can safely say that this is Mummaz latest obsession and not Ron's judging by his face.
If it was really for him, then she'd have fucked off the depressing old songs that he clearly has no interest in and play kids music or kids stories.

You're fooling no one Dogpie. I’ve personally seen happier kids in a children's home

Reactions: 28
The way she talks to her kids is so unnatural. She sounds like a teacher or play worker talking to a child they work with, not her actual sons.
Her whole insta is just depressing. I don’t know what she’s hanging on for

Reactions: 26
Exactly just becaus
I think we can safely say that this is Mummaz latest obsession and not Ron's judging by his face.
If it was really for him, then she'd have fucked off the depressing old songs that he clearly has no interest in and play kids music or kids stories.

You're fooling no one Dogpie. I’ve personally seen happier kids in a children's home
e it’s a retro player, doesn’t mean you have to play music from the 40s, she’s a different kind of stooooppiddd 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Guyssssssh.... for the next thread recap (#672) I’ve written a little guide for some of our nusty chat.... thought it might be useful/helpful for some newbie nusties. Hope that helpsssh 🤭 ATV

Poor Ronsomes, she’s started creepily filming him, just like NoNob creepily films her. Just put the phones down FFS and let R&L have some privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I find it very odd that apart from when we had 2 man team every day when Ron was a toddler. Neither boy seems to have any interaction with Henry?
You never see them just sitting with him all stroking all just playing outside with him.
Not saying they have to be best mates but to Never witness anything at all between them when the boys are happy with the chickens etc 🤷‍♀️

Neither boy seems to have any interaction with Henry?
You never see them just sitting with him all stroking all just playing outside with him.
Not saying they have to be best mates but to Never witness anything at all between them when the boys are happy with the chickens etc 🤷‍♀️
I've never noticed this before... It would definitely be more normal to see kids hanging out with a family dog rather than an alpaca or a chicken. Most dogs really like kids, as long as the kids are gentle with them and let the dog approach first. Maybe their interaction isn't good, the kids might be too rough or Henry might be a bit too heavy?

Reactions: 15
It doesn’t look like he’s loving it! And surely even if he did love listening to it he’d rather be in his room or something, maybe chilling on his bed, rather than just standing in different random rooms wherever Hinch has decided to plop the record player down
---
I've never noticed this before... It would definitely be more normal to see kids hanging out with a family dog rather than an alpaca or a chicken. Most dogs really like kids, as long as the kids are gentle with them and let the dog approach first. Maybe their interaction isn't good, the kids might be too rough or Henry might be a bit too heavy?
Yes I hadn’t noticed this either but now it’s been mentioned, that does seem weird. My niece was obsessed with our dog when we had one.
You watch, we’ll see them all together now…

Reactions: 22
Henry has always been stand offish with them. I'm not surprised though, Hinch used to let AND FILM Ronnie ragging Henry's furr all over when he was little. She never taught him gentle, or to give him space.
She even used to constantly film Ronnie laying in Henry's bed when that was Henry's space.
It's all her fault.
I don't blame the dog for not liking the kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
You never see Jaymeeeeee touching Henry either….. it’s almost like it’s HER dog and they aren’t allowed near him?

Reactions: 29
Henry has always been stand offish with them. I'm not surprised though, Hinch used to let AND FILM Ronnie ragging Henry's furr all over when he was little. She never taught him gentle, or to give him space.
She even used to constantly film Ronnie laying in Henry's bed when that was Henry's space.
It's all her fault.
I don't blame the dog for not liking the kid.
I remember it was talked about a fair bit here that Henners gave quite a lot of warning signs he was uncomfortable but of course she kept doing it because she knows animals so well guyscccch 🙄

Reactions: 17
Shes going to obsess on this record player now isn't she for the next few weeks?! Like she does with everything. Who remembers how many mango jokes and pictures we got when they had mangoes around their villa :rolleyes: That tit went on for ages! But not as long as the bleeping 'good morning' shite from the alpacas, Tbh I cant believe she actually has kept that up so long! and they're still going. Same tit every day of her sniggering at them as they walk round the grass. Riveting!
As for the songs on the record player, wtf?! What 4 year old listens to that?! Put some upbeat cheery songs on for the kid, even if its just cheesy pop or something. No wonder he looks so bloody down all the time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
It may be that Henry can't be trusted with the kids, one of mine hates the grandchildren and if there's any doubt it's not worth taking a risk.

Reactions: 9
I find it very odd that apart from when we had 2 man team every day when Ron was a toddler. Neither boy seems to have any interaction with Henry?
I have said that exact thing in previous threads.

My kids, since they were little, have always petted, played, cuddled and talked to our dog. All the children we have round have always stroked the dog and played with her. I’ve never seen Ron or Len interact like that with Henry. We’ve never seen Sophie actually take Henry for walks nor the boys - it’s such a strange family set-up. I honestly don’t know another family like this. Even Trolloman kids interact with and walk their dogs.

Reactions: 14
It’s Ronnie’s school’s harvest festival this morning, wonder if we will get a montage

Reactions: 5
It’s Ronnie’s school’s harvest festival this morning, wonder if we will get a montage
If its anything like last year or year before, I cant quite remember, then I'm sure the bragfest will commence. Last time instead of donating a couple of cans or whatever she had to go one better and pack out the car boot with what looked like a weeks worth of shopping to donate. That is fine, but why did she have to boast about it, show it to the world?! Just quietly donate it. Its always about the 'best in show' for HInch isnt it! Has to one up manship everyone.

Reactions: 16
If its anything like last year or year before, I cant quite remember, then I'm sure the bragfest will commence. Last time instead of donating a couple of cans or whatever she had to go one better and pack out the car boot with what looked like a weeks worth of shopping to donate. That is fine, but why did she have to boast about it, show it to the world?! Just quietly donate it. Its always about the 'best in show' for HInch isnt it! Has to one up manship everyone.
Oh he’s I remember he car boot! Oh I hope she goes one better this year, a Hinch hamper or a raffle with a prize of a meet & greet maybe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here's a quick parenting tip for you, Mrs Hinch

Don't creep around 'secretly' filming your kids for strangers to watch. He's at school now, at least give the kid a chance in life.
I strongly believe that there are a number of influencers whose children should be placed under court protection orders to stop the harmful exploitation of their personal lives.

Hunch is one of them.

What we are seeing isn’t cute, sweet, caring or ‘awareness’, it’s abuse of power leading to future psychological trauma.

Utter bleep she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She must have got that crappy record player from Amazon. I can’t think why else she’d post such private moments of that poor child devoid of emotions standing by it.

That kid is going to have unimaginable psychological issues as a result of all this.

I know I know, I’ve said it a million times, but I just cannot believe what a terrible mother she is. Absolutely shocking. I can’t believe that some laws have to be enforced so that actual adults stop mentally abusing their kids like this.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.