Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't normally show the kid faces as I usually blur them. But by God this is an exception as it actually got to me. How crestfallen Ronnie looks breaks my heart. He looks so sad and empty just standing there like that. Poor little bairn. It's like at the life has been slowly drained from his body. That is the face of a little boy who has had enough of being told to perform for the Gram. 🙁🙁
and then her cackle at the end, as she seems to find it highly amusing… as usual!

Reactions: 17
Also, why were the children in matching clothes all weekend?! ronnie is plenty old enough to be choosing what he'd like to wear and fml probably even Lonnie too. And hens, I may put some beaks out of joint here but any school aged child that turned up to a party I hosted in a full matching tracksuit top and bottoms with their name on would be getting an instant eye roll and snigger behind their backs from aaaallll the parents I know. They'd stick out like a sore thumb, birthday parties are for wearing special outfits surely?! What's wrong with a nice t-shirt or shirt with jeans or trousers?! Bet old slofa wouldn't go to a party in a tracksuit?! So why the duck are her kids made to look cheap and common?! Soapy jnr wears joggers for outdoor grufty play or nursery for comfort and hard wearability. Wouldn't ever dream of putting them in lounge wear for a party. They're so gross and naff.
Has Trolloman been reading Tattle, showing us her new kids range for Primark, including smart wear for boys as it’s so hard to find. Do you have anything you would like to share with the group, @Soapy?? Or should I call you SSS?! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
On today’s list of tit that never happened:

1) Ron turned that record player on having rushed home from school / Ron was even in the house when that video was filmed.

2) A garden centre (notorious for being a rip-off when it comes to Xmas decs) reduced some Christmas decorations (albeit bleeping horrific ones) at the beginning of October.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I don't normally show the kids faces as I usually blur them. But by God this is an exception as it actually got to me. How crestfallen Ronnie looks breaks my heart. He looks so sad and empty just standing there like that. Poor little bairn. It's like all the life has been slowly drained from his body. That is the face of a little boy who has had enough of being told to perform for the Gram. 🙁🙁
He looks like he’s been told to stand over there and face the window.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She’s demented. She has actually lost the bleeping plot. YMU surely have to be a wondering wtaf do we do with this woman?
Also Hinch, let the floofs in the house? It’s a bit odd they’ve not been spotted indoors since Ron’s motorcycle disease……

Reactions: 19
"I just love how much Ron loves his record player"
...instantly asking him if he's had enough so she can turn it off 😒

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Followed by an image gushing how much she loves the alpacas. Not how much she loves her child. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Untitled.png

387270325_667661832135373_1468263343984875805_n.jpg

387266254_300282229439676_2030361845412219410_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
What was that blast laugh at the end in aid of? Nothing was remotely funny

• Angry
Reactions: 23
So now the cackling has started at everything Lennie says..
Also how close was the phone to his face!?

Reactions: 13
Those are still raw inside 😂 I cannot work out why these insta-pricks spend all this time and money on canapé type food. Just make a meal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So now the cackling has started at everything Lennie says..
Also how close was the phone to his face!?
Right?!
Get the goddam phone out of the wee lad’s face ffs
Not everything has to be Instagram content!!!

Reactions: 11
Has she taken the scissors to Lonnie’s hair? That fringe is so blunt. Maybe Ron decided he wanted to play hair dressers

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.