Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the record player thing is probably true/not tend to an extent because we've seen previously seen how much he loves mechanical motion, things like spinning wheels on toy trucks over and over and spinners on a busy board etc. again, pretty standard autistic kid stuff. Record player would be right up his street.

But most importantly of all, the vinyl he has is clearly getting on mothers nerves as well as getting him away from squeaky korean YouTube channels and equally mind numbing content so crack on, Ron 🎵

Reactions: 15
What does she do to their hair…I remember Ron had the Cadfael style for ages too, haven’t we seen Jimmers taking them to the barbers? Makes no sensccchhhh guyscccch!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How long till the record player gets put in the playroom because Soph doesn’t like it. The same as she does with the kids because she doesn’t seem to like them much either 🙁

Reactions: 26
Oh duck off with the OTT declarations of love for Ronald. It’s not normal!

She’s definitely building up to some kind of ‘reveal’ about him 😑

Reactions: 33
I don't normally show the kids faces as I usually blur them. But by God this is an exception as it actually got to me. How crestfallen Ronnie looks breaks my heart. He looks so sad and empty just standing there like that. Poor little bairn. It's like all the life has been slowly drained from his body. That is the face of a little boy who has had enough of being told to perform for the Gram. 🙁🙁
Also, why is the record player in the kitchen, wouldnt it be bettet in the movie room or HMP Playroom...odd place, almost lije she couldnt wait to film it for the gram...

Reactions: 15
Trying to pretend Lon has just magically put that record player on and started listening himself. Hinch your camera trickery, ‘appearing from another room’ doesn’t fool Tattle hun. We all know you’ve put it on and said STAND THERE WHILE I COME IN WITH THE CAMERA. Because a) he looks bleeping miserable and pissed off , B) we know those kids are not allowed to touch anything on HMP Tend Farm of their own accord or they will feel the wrath of THE GRABBY CLAW

Reactions: 23
If he's really into the record player that much why doesn't she buy him some kids music on vinyl? quick google shows there loads of Disney and nursery rhymes type vinyl he might enjoy it even more and sing along. It might actually make him smile.
She does everything half hearted when it comes to the kids, it's definitely all for the gram😟

• Sad
Reactions: 39
She’s such a bleeping creep. She would go apeshit if Inch filmed her candidly like that and then uploaded it for “millions” to see….. and yet she doesn’t care that Ron is now at school and other parents and kids can watch his private moments. She actually sickens me.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
If he's really into the record player that much why doesn't she buy him some kids music on vinyl? quick google shows there loads of Disney and nursery rhymes type vinyl he might enjoy it even more and sing along. It might actually make him smile.
She does everything half hearted when it comes to the kids, it's definitely all for the gram😟
I was thinking this. When I a was a little I had Nursery Rhyme and My Little Pony picture discs for my record player. I loved them. You can still get picture discs of things like Disney soundtracks and In the Night Garden on AmaZON but she’d rather buy him a collection of crap that he’s never heard of from a charity shop.
Someone should anonymously send Ron the vinyl of Baby Shark. Having that on repeat play every day would drive her even more crazy than she already is (if that’s possible) 😆

• Haha
Here's a quick parenting tip for you, Mrs Hinch

Don't creep around 'secretly' filming your kids for strangers to watch. He's at school now, at least give the kid a chance in life.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
If ever there was an invasion of privacy..imagine the tables turned and Ron has his iPhone and secretly films his mummy in her makeup cupboard getting ready without filters and shares it in his IG account without her consent or knowledge….poor Ron….she’s doing this deliberately though…she dropped the neuro diverse quote the other night and now we have Ron staring blankly into space in front of a record player playing random tunes. Just remove your kids fully from IG and social media. Protect those boys. They are innocent and Mrs Hinchcliffe is an adult who should know better
---
So she's just going to flog this to death then third day in a row 🙄 don't blame Ronnie for wanting the music on all the time only bit of simulation he gets at home other than being made to play games for toddlers and watching his mum make a scarecrow
The music probably helps drown out her screeching voice

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
How far is she really going to go with this little boy?
We have seen him on the toilet, in the bath and also with no clothes on, photos of him ill in hospital, photos of him absolutely terrified in front of strangers and now in his own little world?

I am scared for him!!

• Sad
Reactions: 47
I just want to pick him up, cuddle him and then run in the wind with a kite or something listening to him laugh his little head off.
That poor child deserves so much more. 😔

Reactions: 18
bleeping hell she's still banging on about it?

Bore off, when she reads here and realises ndubz has a vinyl, she'll be all over it the scruffy chav

• Haha
Yeah what are he odds she told him to stand there till mummmmaaazzz has stopped recording. Can't stand the woman.
Im a mum with a 16 year old toddler with complex mental health needs, ASD is one of them, to me it's like she takes the piss out of it all. She doesn't have a clue.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.