Mrs Hinch #671 Stacey’s gone all Dragon’s Den, while Hinch only has her Lakey 10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think she might pre-record footage of the twin toddlers in batches over a period of a few hours in a day ...just puts them in different outfits, goes over what they have to say, has inch or fiddle off camera ready to prompt them if they look hesitant or gonna go rogue and say something not on the script...would explain why they always look so subdued and forlorn when they're on camera and how the weather sometimes doesnt match up with real time 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Zoph hun, just saw something you might like to steal 👍🏻
One of the groups I’m on for secondary breast cancer is having a discussion about micro blading, something that a lot of ladies can not have due to some medications, anyway one lady is using the same sort of stick on tattoos as you , she gave a top tip of lightly powdering them after to take the shine off and make them look more natural. As she said, ‘ without powder I look like I have slugs as brows’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor Ron, secretly filmed so mummz can get some awwws from her huns...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I find it very odd that apart from when we had 2 man team every day when Ron was a toddler. Neither boy seems to have any interaction with Henry?
You never see them just sitting with him all stroking all just playing outside with him.
Not saying they have to be best mates but to Never witness anything at all between them when the boys are happy with the chickens etc 🤷‍♀️
They all just seem like actors to me, primed to appear on the gram with each having their part to play. Even NoNob, when she was showing herself walking around NotAFarm and walked in on him watching the rugby….it wasn’t just off the cuff, it was like they had rehearsed it….. I mean, who watches the rugby with the sound off 🙄

I think it’s the same for Hennerz. He looks bored and lazing around most of the time. I know we see him running around the garden, but that’s because she’s filming for the gram and wants to catch him rolling in fox 💩 Apart from the two man tag team content I don’t think I’ve seen the boysssh interacting with him 🤔

What a way to live hey, all of them being primed and filmed for Sopha’s gram. The boysssh not being allowed to play outside unless it’s highly supervised play trays or washing conkersssh, WHY? 🙄 Or they have to hold mummaz, Fiddle or NoNob’s hand to walk around the garden 🙄🙄🙄 They’re children that need to learn to use their imagination and make discoveries. At their ages my siblings and I were making mud cakes, playing with worms and doing treasure hunts, looking for certain leaves, conkers, pine cones, etc. Which is what I encourage my own toddlers do now and they loveeeee it.

Reactions: 22
I can't wait for the day those boys are old enough to refuse to have to be like performing animals and refuse to do what she tells them to do/where to stand etc. What will she use for content then!

Reactions: 21
I literally ran here to post the same 🤣🤣🤣
---
The blow up doll filters are back I see.
How the duck does she get work advertising with Maybelline when she doesn’t show you her real face??!!

Reactions: 28
Whats with the voice?
Why is she putting concealer on top of a full face of make up?
I think we all know the filter is doing the work here and not the concealer.
bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Lmao. What does she look like 😂

View attachment 2501993
I knew she was copycatting someone's look ..couldn't think of their name to google 🤣🤣🤣
She STILL doesn't realise how that ridiculous filter she uses ages her and as for the bow hairband thing 🤭🤭🤭
Remember Maybelline during her wardrobe clean the other day she said her ring light was broken
she is deceiving and misleading all your potential customers cos she is using A FILTER 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m getting off my fat crunky snack filled hole to report that blatant filter on an ad. Look how it blends ghuyysssh!! Well I can’t love because ur filtered to duck in a cupboard.

her face gives me the shits she’s just balls out taking the piss now.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So she's just going to flog this to death then third day in a row 🙄 don't blame Ronnie for wanting the music on all the time only bit of simulation he gets at home other than being made to play games for toddlers and watching his mum make a scarecrow
He looks confused it’s cruel

Reactions: 8
Make up ads using filters has been a hot topic for a while now, it’s mad how she’s so stupid, utterly bizarre. She’s starting to give off Britney Spears vibes- you know how you see these videos and think “no honey, we don’t do that any more… everyone knows not to do that now”

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.