Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
My friends little one had it, she had to go back for a follow up app but is fine.
Dr Sophie is thriving on the word 'disease' that's what is it, makes it sound more horrific.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
In her mind, did she think the dress would make her look like a cuntry rose to stay on brand? I really don’t understand it. Also, I agree with the nusty hen above who said whoever told her she can part her hair in the middle must’ve been trolling her. Not her fault, we can’t help our hairlines, however hers comes far too low on her forehead for that look to be flattering. Curtain hair rhymes with curtain dress, maybe that’s what she was thinking? None of it makes sense, but then, your loife doesn’t have to make sense to anyone but you, right sof? 🤭

IMG_7711.jpeg
IMG_7710.jpeg

What a sad performance by the Huns today. So desperate.
---
Wonder what shoes she was wearing? I can only imagine a summer sandal with that dress, has anyone spotted a rogue Gucci trainer peaking out?!
No, just size five canoes 🛶

IMG_7712.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
I know I’m gonna be controversial here but I can’t believe she’s shared that reel of that family still using their daughter who passed away for attention.

• Heart

MaldonMalaise

That pumpkin story is the saddest thing I've seen in ages from her. Those boys spend so much time sheltered away from anyone and anything, in their sad beige clothes in an empty pumpkin patch before going home to their sad beige house.

I know I keep saying this but R&L especially R are not bad kids they are BORED. If that little boy had some stimulating conversation and heaven forbid a little bit of colour in his life (that's not on a Minecraft YouTube video) he would be so much happier and less frustrated.

It's like she wants to raise two completely dependent, socially inept and sheltered adults.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
She should start raising her children instead of raising awareness of a disease everyone knows about.
I’m still sceptical whether Ronaldo had it or not. I still believe he had an infection due to poor animal hygiene.

• Haha

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So Hinch and her “supporting small businesses” usually means accepting freebies whilst to SSS it means actually putting her money where her mouth is. #Hinchisover 🤭

• Heart

ATV2022

I don't often comment. But...cleaning fucking community? What? What even is a cleaning community? People who clean their houses? Isn't that bloody everyone? Videos on how to wash up? For grown ups? I've had a bit of a day wondering if my job is really what I want to be doing...am I making a difference etc. But after seeing this. Yes, I bloody am!

• Heart
  • Haha

Stacybee

Screenshot_20230928-101838~2.png

The dress is just awful!!!! But whoever told her she should part her hair down the middle is probably or should be on tattle. There's just so much wrong with her whole ensemble. I have major secondhand embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Ooooh when is new baby owlet coming? Congratulations Wizey!
I’m fankyou very much Schweeet’arrrrrt 💕 New baby Owlet is due in March 🦉 Blesssh’their’arrrrt.

I’m fankyou for all of the lovely well wishes and congratulations, sorry if I’ve not replied individually, you really are a wonderful bunch of lovely nusties 💕xx

Keeping on topic.... I bet Sopha’s ego is HUGE right now, thinking she’s the Queen Bee of Cuntfluencers after all of the bumbuminnit licking she received today 🐝🙄

I’d much rather be a nusty hen amongst other wonderful nusties, those who can see through Sopha’s BS, lies and filtering. As well as how wrong it is that her little boyssssh have no privacy and are used for content and attention for herself. According to her she ain’t a cleaaaaner Sheila, yet she’s harping on about how much she lovesssh being part of a Cleaning Community, along with others who loveeeeee cleaning 🙄

• Heart

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Describe your job in the style of a hinch sheep (a la ‘I’m in the ambulance’)

Baker -I’m in the bread
Firefighter- I’m in the fire engine
Teacher - I’m in the school
Butcher - I’m in the meat
Shop assistant - I’m in the Asda
Laundrette assistant - I’m in the washing machine.
There’s no way a paramedic would say ‘I’m in the ambulance’. If the commas weren’t placed properly instead of double double spaced as per Hinch I’d be sure it was self penned.

• Haha
Oh wow my first Fred title guysh I don't know how this happened to little old filtered meeeee
Think I'll celebrate with some "self-care" by climbing into my bed that I made in my early morning "self-care" time before a long day at real not tend work. I will dream of how different my life could be if only I thought to film myself slicing peppers while pretending I live on a farm

• Heart
I’m sorry but there’s no way this is a real message, ‘I work in the ambulance’. Anyone normal would just call themselves a paramedic. And don’t get me started that they wouldn’t have heard of it.

Lennie is that you?
Oh just fuck off 🤣🤣🤣 wouldn’t want some walloper who works in the ambulance and doesn’t know what this disease is treating me 🤣 imagine showing your colleagues a screenshot from Saint Soph the tend cleaner for information.

If she sent them to herself, isn’t her sister a paramedic? Little old Soph just thinks she works in the ambulance!

The utter stupidity of this has cracked me up guysssccch.

• Haha

Rach8456

VIP Member
I was recently at a promotional event on behalf of my employer (who were sponsor partners for the event) & I heard this but a convo was happening in the background between some people who r in the influencer agency industry & they were talking about Mrs Hinch (as well as others) & made some very nonchalant remarks about her having a nanny who ‘assists Freyda’ has an NDA & also a cleaning company who come round & CLEAN HER HOUSE & has professional people who tend to the animals & clean the ‘farm’- also NDA’d.
Tbh, if what they r claim is true I’m not at all suprised, it’s the the very matter of factly manner in which these comments were made almost like it was well known in those circles.
Please go on!😁
IMG_1215.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Ahhh. I had my little chef de Partie in April which is why I’d felt like we’d been baby buddies. I’m not insane. What a lovely surprise! Make sure you dress them in identical clothing.

to stay on topic - I dip into the Ashley cain thread from time to time. I’m surprised she’s publicly supporting them stil….
Yes, we are baby buddies, our little future nusties are close in age... we should dress them identically. I would hope their names rhyme but if not we can always change their names to Bonnie and Jennie 😂

To stay on topic... I should have announced the pregnancy of Baby No5 to Weepy first, I’ve denied him his tears of there being another Maldonia baby 🤭

Ooops that’s still sort of off topic..... Ummmm

🎵Not-so-little Sopha-Peep, has lost out on having sheep and doesn’t know where to find more...
Leave them alone, they deserve a better home, just stick with the Spice Gurrrrrls x4 🎵

• Haha
  • Heart

blaithneadagusfea

Because they’ve been well and truly brainwashed. They are gullible, naive people who now belong to a ‘cleaning community’ and feel like they belong and have friends. It’s a cult. They dare not leave. At times I feel like society has taken an almighty step back. These people are all clones of each other. What happened to originality, thinking for ourselves and integrity and honesty? I see this lot getting excited about a cleaning spray and I despair.

Influencer / Mrs Hinch = unemployable followed by the gullible
I agree humans started to devolve when instagrammers became a thing. Now its cool to be vapid and dim.I find it interesting how these women who are mostly probably mothers go out of their way for hinch to meet her to buy her shit and support her (a complete stranger) but won't take the time to research for their own children and themselves the dangers of all the harsh chemicals they are spraying around their home and children all day every day while she gets richer. It's bizarre behaviour 😳