Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatty Member
Ahhh. I had my little chef de Partie in April which is why I’d felt like we’d been baby buddies. I’m not insane. What a lovely surprise! Make sure you dress them in identical clothing.

to stay on topic - I dip into the Ashley cain thread from time to time. I’m surprised she’s publicly supporting them stil….
Loving the genuine chef terms guysssschhh. 😂 @HinchesSousChef , you’ve still got Demi chef de partie and then commis chef to produce if you wish to complete the whole set. 😂🥰 @Wize Owl I apologise that I don’t know owl hierarchy equivalents, but congrats to you and the other owls x you women (so many of you on this thread!) impress me so much, incomparable to that pathetic little madam in the land of Maldon Salt 🧡

• Heart
Reactions: 33

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
When I use to stay and my ex nans chalet down by the coast. Every morning me and the kids use to watch the wild rabbits hopping about. There was one time my staffie got out tried catching said wild rabbits and she got some speed on her. FAILED and not one rabbit sat watching her they all ran and hid.

Why does she need to LIE about silly things is pathetic GROW UP SOFA 🙄🙄

Last edited:
Is she dressed like a toilet roll holder because it's toilet cleaner she's promoting? I bet in the height of her fame, she thought she'd be doing way more glamorous things like attending the NTAs and having her own clothing and homeware collections. Instead she cocked it all up and is left flogging bog cleaner to 15 crazed fans on a Thursday afternoon.

Where did it all go wrong?

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Fancy going to an event where you are supposed to be centre stage but knowing that every other person there would jump in your shoes (whatever size they are) and become the new Mrs Hinch without batting a fake eyelid. It might be all smiles and hugs from them but the knives are out. Take Twerking Lady, she has nearly 500K Insta followers, she has TikTok and YouTube and a whole lot more besides. How long before Soph is usurped by one of her followers???

1695934603390.png

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Omg just caught up with the in-the-wild photos of Esmeralda the gipsy fortune teller! 🤣
Your comments are hilarious! I have nothing to add as you’ve all nailed it.

She’s finished 👏🏻

• Haha

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
I’ve never seen her do that before?? What’s that all about.
3 theories:

1. She’s rebranding

2. Inch has filed divorce papers and this is her being passive aggressive

3. She probably couldn’t bring herself to engage with the plebs so took extra long to sign the bottle. It continues around the back to say “aka fly free Sopha Rose ATB xx”

• Haha
  • Heart

Mich79

My friends little one had it, she had to go back for a follow up app but is fine.
Dr Sophie is thriving on the word 'disease' that's what is it, makes it sound more horrific.
It was a disease HE caught from HER allowing the fucking floofs in the house.....which are now not allowed in the house 🏠 we see your lies BFG 🙄

Wize Owl

VIP Member
IMG_8410.jpeg

Few little thingsssh about ⬆ if I may….

▪ You can deffo tell by the way she signs “Mrs Hinch” that she practiced that signature shit loads before coming up with it. A bit like a teenager practices what their signature would look like if they married their crush…. mine was ”Mrs Depp” even though Johnny is old enough to be my farrrrver, but yanno it’s Johnny fecking Depp 🤪 Sopha was sat there practicing signing half of NoNob’s surname 🤭

▪She attended a “Winter Faves Event” today dressed like she was going to a summer WI bake sale. Actually, the WI would dress much nicer. Ummmm, she was 💩 on by a seagull and had to borrow one of the tutting grannie’s dresses which they kindly got out of the attic for her.... moths had been at it 🤭

▪She never says anything like “Keep your eyesssh peeled guysssh” without knowing or having things already arranged. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that the Cuntfluencer/Cleaning Community event or “Gathering” is nowhere near Maldonia…..😱

◾It will be the first and last event featuring her limited edition collectshunsssh because #mrshinchisover

ETA: My auto correct is an arsenal hole.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

AllieBee

VIP Member
That pumpkin patch is horrible. So set up for insta engagement, all the pumpkins neatly out on shelves. That defeats the whole object of going, the one I go to is a big field and you have to pick your own up from the field. The kids absolutely love finding their own pumpkins. They have a coffee/hot choc stand, and a display where you can take photos but that's it. This one looks so fake and set up. I wouldn't go to somewhere like that.

• Heart

kateG

Omg it does smell like this!
It does! My mother kindly washed the kids clothes for me this week and I had to ask her tactfully why they stank of vomit. She used the Hinch pods 🤢

Coincidently she also washed my pants and I seem to suddenly have thrush which I’m sure has nothing to do with it 😁

• Haha

bozlem3080

Chatty Member
That dress is the kind of thing you wear when shit yourself at your nan’s & have no spare clothes 🤣 or did this just happen to me? In my defence I was only 5 & had to come home from school cos was ill.

Last edited:
  • Haha