Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HoratioHoohah

All this ‘I’ve met my hero’ bollocks. She’s a two bit tart from Maldon whose only achievements involve fleecing people.

Yesterday I literally met my hero. Except I didn’t know she was my hero until I listened to her speak. She is, with her team of scientists, responsible for the cancer drugs that mean I am alive today. I was invited to talk as a cancer patient who, by rights, should be dead. I was given 12 months six years ago, but thanks to real heroes doing real good, here I am (and part of a gang of freaking awesome nusty trolls).

Today has been v emotional for me as the toll of reliving the past 6 years through the talk I had to give (I HATE public speaking more than I hate Hunch), but as ever you bunch of glorious wankers have brought back to a smile again.
Fucking love you lot, you trolls. ❤❤

PS hunch is a cunt

• Heart
Reactions: 118

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I went in my garden this morning to water my flowers and suddenly I was faced with a herd of foxes. I got scared thinking they might shit on me and attack my 6 yo toddler and snatch her piece of toast but no, to my surprise they all chipped in and helped me with the hose. Then they left quietly and you can call me mad if you like but one of them waved and winked at me, as if to say thank you for being you - you are enough.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #669 The War Of The Roses

Thank you to @Erm…erm…erm…cos i love it for the new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 To be honessssscht i’m obscesssshed with it!

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion

▪The Wiki is the pink button at the 🔝
▪ Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties

Well, as the thread title says we have The War Of The Roses. 🥊In one corner, shall we say in the grey corner we have Sopha with her “Frosssshted Rossse Cunterland” Frosted Rose Wonderland and in the other grey corner we have Sopha’s ex-tend bestbubs4ever SSS with her new Air Wick range.

Sopha launched hers with a Utilitttttttty room stuffed full of flowers that she tended not to know about. She said they were organised by NoNob and Joy Of Clean…. How handy was it that she had cleaned out the cupboard under the sink in preparation not knowing what was about to happen 🤥 She was of course obchessssed by them. After reading on here (Not that she’s read here since the dinosssaursssh walked the earth 🦕) about the absolute waste of money and flowers she said she donated them to a nursing home (Most went to Maldonis tip, never scheeeen again)

Meanwhile, SSS had a much more understated launch and just showed the products on her gram. Round one to SSS 🥊 plus she’s recently shown her new Home range with ASDA 🥊 and her new clothing range 🥊 Plus she presents SYLO really rather well 🥊🥊🥊 So that’s a win for SSS 🔔🥇

Also, The Spice Gurrrrrrls have arrived 🐓🐓🐓🐓 Yes, 4 new chickens (Even though there were 5 Spice Girls) …….. but seeing as she likes to dress up as Scary Spice maybe she didn’t want a Chicken called Scary trending on her six toes. So it’s 🎵2 Become 6🎵 because one of the OG chickens, Pat, is still AWOL. To be honesssssssht she was probably one of Fiddle’s lip schmacking Roast Dins 🍗

There was an AD for prints and frames, including personalised prints of the tend toddler twins, yanno it’s remarkable how much they look like twins 🙄 There was also a print of Sopha wearing a green dress on holiday, sort of the colour of a baby’s poonarmy explosion, hugging Popeye’s nemesis “Bluto“ 🤭

Here’s a little treat, a reminder of Sopha’s reaction to Fiddle’s Lip Schmacking Roassst Dinsssh 🙄🙄🙄 ⬅ The 3 tutting grannies on the bus 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Right, first off I am not body shaming anyone and this post is nothing to do with anyone's real weight but if you have ever once looked at an insta hun and wished you were that thin then this is the reality. Picture 1 taken today (Sept 28th 2023) whilst picture 2 was taken in July 2023. They are less than 3 months apart.
Right Soph, you've got 2 options:
No 1 - boy you've put on some weight in 3 months
No 2 - Someone filtered themselves to f*ck on holiday

Well we all know the truth. You weren't that thin on holiday. It's all FAKE.

Sophie Hinchliffe aka Mrs Hinch heavily filters herself. Stop, open your eyes and ask yourself this - if she's lying about what she looks like what else is she lying about. I'll tell you, she's a business woman who creates a completely false narrative with the sole aim of taking money from anyone who is foolish enough to think they are a part of some cleaning community. Stop idolising this fakery and look up to someone worthy of you attention.

1695931066727.png
1695931424934.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I think mamfa graduated but never actually worked as a paramedic. She’s on sofas payroll instead as childcare
She's 100% on the payroll and not an employed paramedic.

It's her and Fiddle that are paid staff. I can't say how I know, but it's accurate tea I can promise you that!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

BBC1HD

VIP Member
I’m sorry but there’s no way this is a real message, ‘I work in the ambulance’. Anyone normal would just call themselves a paramedic. And don’t get me started that they wouldn’t have heard of it.

Lennie is that you?
I do a job in the nee naw

• Haha
Reactions: 75

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Remember when she wanted people to send her their address, PIN and mothers maiden name so they could win a load of crap and then ended up giving it to someone who lived down the road?

Ahh, good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

anniemouse

VIP Member
And before people call us trolls for commenting on it. We are not commenting on her body. We are commenting on the filters, photoshopping and the fakery which is really damaging for people to see and think you have to be thin to be acceptable.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Self care making the bed soph you are doing it all wrong self care is being bent over the bed 😂😂 I apologise for my crude comment trollsssss 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
When you're flogging your crap at a trade fair at 2pm but you've got to float through a meadow scoffing a Flake at 4pm

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I swear you just had an owlet or am have I been on these threads for too long 😂😂. Anywho. Congratulations on another nusty troll ❤❤❤
I’m fankyou 💕 My last beautiful owlet was born in February... baby owlet no5 is a lovely surprise. It will probably look like I have two sets of twins (One set being real not tend) 😂

Keeping on topic, why is Sopha getting so overexcited about a “Winter Cabin” she knows it’s actually autumn, right 🤔 Maybe that’s why she hasn’t bovvvvvered with her autumnal content yet.... get this Winter crap Frosssted Rossse Cunterland launch out of the way first 🙄 It will be full on pumpkinsssh in a few days 🎃🎃🎃

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
They revel in this kawasaki thing way too much.

He wasn't that ill, she posted photos of him, added them to Popsa album for money and then they all went on holiday 2 weeks later.
End of story

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Some woman flew in from Ireland for this crap. Left this morning, got a Ryan Air flight over and is going home this evening. She's not even staying in London. She came all the way from Ireland just to look at cleaning products that are available in every supermarket, Home Bargains and B&M in the country. WTAF !?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61