Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
What IS she on about? She had a fucking event at a local B&M and told no one about it, literally just a few days ago! She is so full of BS!!!! Her lies actively make my head hurt.
What she REALLY means is - next time, she's going to charge all these saddo's to come and see her. It'll basically be a meet and greet disguised as a "friendly natter" cleaning event 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Poor little suppressed boys. I know they are concentrating but there’s no joy in them at all, I could weep.
IMG_0398.jpeg

• Sad

Fluffy20

VIP Member
When she says that she has her “own cleaning collection” she is aware that she doesn’t in fact own P&G?

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh... OMG I feel so ashamed 😱 I ordered our groceries online as we’re busy with real not tend work and I made a note about “Only substitute with the same brand of butter” or so I thought 😱 When the delivery arrived the driver was smirking, he said there was some substitutes one probably wasn’t what I was hoping for.... unbeknown to me my auto correct had changed my request about the butter to “Only substitute with the same brand of bumbuminnit” 🥴🥴🥴 I’m changing grocery stores immediately 🤪

Anyhow, I’ve not caught up on the thread yet nusties so I’m sorry if I’m repeating anyone or plagiarising.... but I wanted to comment on these photos:

I actually thought the guy I’ve pointed out was NoNob, dressed in his wedding waistcoat/outfit. I then thought, silly me he’d be bursting out of it like the Unincredible Hulk 🤣
8C1F1C7B-A96F-49B2-88C7-79B593D5AD1A.jpeg

Why does she always throw her head back and laugh like that at cuntfluencer events - she did at the “Spit and Shine” one as well (Or whatever that one was called where she held hands with SSS, flirted with Dirty Dave and had Cat-bum-mouth, former member of Lakey22 now Lakey21 following her around like the sheep that he is 🤭
89619EC3-C8CA-45EE-9B66-ECBFFDDF9371.jpeg

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
This dress is much too small. It's design means it should flow but its skin tight, it's dreadful and it makes her look fat. Had she bought the next size or 2 up, it would have fitted and hung properly and she would have looked much slimmer. Hinch you're not a size 10

Attachments

BeeHappy

VIP Member
View attachment 2479276
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she just attend an event today where people can meet, have a natter and share their interests? This post confuses me. Fishing for compliments and engagement as usual. I am sure YMU would love to hire a small village hall in Maldon to get all your fans together for a cuppa and a natter.
She’s going to need a fucking big venue for her 4.7 million bots followers! I bet Bumstretcher and Sexy Daddy Pig are beyond themselves with excitement that Sopha wants to meet them for a good natter about their shared interests!

• Haha

Lardsnomes

Just read an article stating that a million children in the UK sleep on the floor or share a bed…. Hope Henry’s living his best life wiping his fat fucking hole on that gifted mattress hun! #bekind
A friend of a friend is the person that started the charity that tries to ensure children have beds. It’s very well known in our local area. Can you imagine the positive input Hinch could have if she asked the mattress people, that are so happy to give her freebies, to donate to this?
But no, she’d rather have stuff gifted to pamper the fat mutt.
I’m not saying she should personally support every charity, but she has zero social conscience and it’s one of the many, many reasons I despise her

• Heart

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Yes I'm all for donating. But this smacks of the social media attention seeking posts of "look at me, I'm doing something good so have to film and show you all".

IMG_20230927_133345.jpg

Reactions: 37

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Trolloman trolling showing us her dirty oven - showing she uses it unlike Hinch!
She did it earlier with the tomatoes too 😂😂 clearly showing they were home grown as lots of different sizes AND we got to see the kid taking them off.
take that Hinch 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
“My family and I”. Alright calm down love. You’re not the late Queen doing a Christmas broadcast.
“I work in ambulance”. Blimey. Settle down Jane Austen. Me personally, I do have a friend who’s a paramedic. After I had my stroke I wrote a bit on Fb as I didn’t have typical FAST symptoms. He asked if he could share it with other paramedics. It led to them thinking about making it FASTER as mine was my eyesight that went and that is often just confused with an ocular migraine. That, dogpie, is affecting change. Not making everything about you or that every kid has a motorbike disease. All her stupid followers now will think their kids have got it. She tries to help but gets it all so so spectacularly wrong

• Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Only these two absolute morons would listen to their own shite podcast on the way home.
Gosh they’re pathetic

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Ugh the fucking disease wagon is being paraded about again today then I see.
What makes me laugh is she's pedalling all this motorbike disease shit and how it can affect the heart etc yet she fills him with greasy and fatty food half the time, McDonald's, cheese concoctions galore, puff pastry etc..if motorbike disease doesn't get his heart, in a few years her awful zero nutritional cholesterol ridden dinners will.

• Heart

Panda girl 04

Chatty Member
Take the hint Soph, Lydia does not want to be your new best friend even if you buy her toilet roll cover inspired dress.
20230928_151632.jpg

• Haha

Rach8456

VIP Member
I woRk In The aMbuLanCe ‘nD ‘Av NevA ‘eArD of DuCatI DisOrdA

Aye dead on luv 🤣🤣

Also ANOTHER pic of that child unwell, why not use a pic of him happy and healthy now to promote positivity? Are we about to promote somefink in our new rrrrrangsssh or brag about our big house again?

WEAPON

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
It's not your own cleaning collection thought is it.

Screenshot_20230927-180836.png

When you look at the picture, what names do you instantly see? Flash, Fairy, Febreeze. I cant even see her name 😂

• Haha