Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m fankyou 💕 My last beautiful owlet was born in February... baby owlet no5 is a lovely surprise. It will probably look like I have two sets of twins (One set being real not tend) 😂

Keeping on topic, why is Sopha getting so overexcited about a “Winter Cabin” she knows it’s actually autumn, right 🤔 Maybe that’s why she hasn’t bovvvvvered with her autumnal content yet.... get this Winter crap Frosssted Rossse Cunterland launch out of the way first 🙄 It will be full on pumpkinsssh in a few days 🎃🎃🎃
Ahhh. I had my little chef de Partie in April which is why I’d felt like we’d been baby buddies. I’m not insane. What a lovely surprise! Make sure you dress them in identical clothing.

to stay on topic - I dip into the Ashley cain thread from time to time. I’m surprised she’s publicly supporting them stil….

• Heart
Reactions: 35

AllieBee

VIP Member
Yuck. Proof money cannot buy taste.
Singularly the worst dress she's ever been seen in. It fits so badly, it's stretched so tight across her gut and she's squeezed into the top, it just looks ridiculous. Bet she tried it on and got Fiddles opinion and Fiddles didn't dare tell her she looked horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

BBC1HD

VIP Member
These instacunts really do ruin lovely traditions don't they. The Mcboring twins having a whole pumpkin patch to themselves so their narc mum can get her insta shot.
Solomong dressing her 3 money makers in white like they about to join boyzone on stage.

Then you get the dumb most NPC members of the public trying to emulate that, not for memories, but to look good on social media.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Looking at some of the other accounts that went yesterday. They are so much more interesting and vibrant than Hinch. They actually clean things. She doesn’t comment on their stories very often, especially when they are doing well. What happened to “women supporting women” and “be kond”?

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Yeah Ronnie, pack that recorder in mate.
She doesn't want to upset the alpaca and God forbid you get to do anything that makes a noise or shows any expression, only Mummaz is allowed to play the recorder

• Sad
  • Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Loving the genuine chef terms guysssschhh. 😂 @HinchesSousChef , you’ve still got Demi chef de partie and then commis chef to produce if you wish to complete the whole set. 😂🥰 @Wize Owl I apologise that I don’t know owl hierarchy equivalents, but congrats to you and the other owls x you women (so many of you on this thread!) impress me so much, incomparable to that pathetic little madam in the land of Maldon Salt 🧡
I’ve got 3 so I’ve a demi; commis and chef de partie . As you can tell, my name was born From the weaning days. She was so sure she was going to get that weaning cook book wasn’t she. Ha ha ha.

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
This is what she has shown as ads and not put down as ads.
May have missed things, so it may not be accurate.
Was on holiday beginning of Aug so that is incomplete.

Sept.
30 - Desenio and Ninja.
28 - Joyofclean at London.
27 - Joyofclean at B&M.
26 - Desenio prints & code. Shows off Amazon slicer again.
22 - Joyofclean.
21 - Showed off Amazon chicken sign.
18 - Her own range. Shows off Amazon slicer.
17 - Cleaning her Shark vacuum - not put as an #ad.
16 - Cleaning her Shark handheld - not put as an #ad.
15 - Joyofclean. Her range.
13 - Joyofclean event. Sample of her new scent. Joyofclean.
12 - Shark handheld and Flash spray - no #ads. Scrubdaddy no ad.
11 - Shark handheld - no #ad.
10 - Shows off Marigold cloff.
9 - Shows Amazon parasol.
8 - Iconic London. Shows Amazon yoghurt pot. Joyofclean. Her range.
6 - Her book in the background.
5 - Popsa books again.

Aug 2023.
31 - HB haul.
30 - Scrubdaddy, no #ad. Shark handheld code. Joyofclean. Popsa.
29 - Joyofclean at HB.
28 - Amazon apple chopping board. Shark handheld code. Shows off Amazon clothes airer.
27 - Her nacho recipe in the Ninja airfryer, no #ad.
25 - Her range. Flash and viakal.
24 - Ninja airfryer, no #ad.
22 - Ninja airfryer.
15 - Joyofclean.
2 - Ninja airfryer code. Her range.
1 - Maybelline and Amazonuk #ad. Her range. Ninja and Shark.

• Heart
  • Wow

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
I've said it many times I'm not keen on SSS but what is unfolding before our eyes is bloody brilliant 🤣🤭 I almost wanna give her a whooo whooop 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
View attachment 2479276
Correct me if I’m wrong but didn’t she just attend an event today where people can meet, have a natter and share their interests? This post confuses me. Fishing for compliments and engagement as usual. I am sure YMU would love to hire a small village hall in Maldon to get all your fans together for a cuppa and a natter.
She's clinging on to what's left of the cleaning community for dear life!

She's 100% on the payroll and not an employed paramedic.

It's her and Fiddle that are paid staff. I can't say how I know, but it's accurate tea I can promise you that!
Makes sense why they go along with all of her lies…her ‘career’ benefits them..

I bet between them, Freda and Sam look after the boys, clean ‘Hinch farm’ & look after the animals, plus help from a few others eg gardener, cleaner who no doubt had to sign an NDA.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
The weird pronunciation, noises and strange cackles are getting worse as the days goes by. 😳😳😳

• Haha
  • Sick

BBC1HD

VIP Member
That reel explains NOTHING about what that actually was. It's just an MLM isn't it?!?!

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
My theory on her dress today……she didn’t actually pick it, joy of clean decided what she was to wear to fit in with her renamed new range and ordered it for her. Unfortunately, they only even see her with a filter on so ordered her filtered size and not her true size 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ what other explanation could there possibly be!!

• Haha

JMS123

Chatty Member
I think spinning the plates is quite stressful for her. We all knew the Mrs Hinch alter ego had a shelf life but she didn’t. Instead of putting a nest egg aside, she indulged her horrendous spending habit and bought a house she can’t afford to maintain.

She‘s the sole earner and it’s starting to dwindle. Back to the cleaning but her brand is old and dated and her commercial partners will look to move on. Entirely self-inflicted but no doubt stressful.

She also sees her best mate capitalising on the money front and it makes her failure even more bitter. I don’t feel any sympathy, she’s always been on a huge ego trip with the filters and me me me. If she had an ounce of self awareness and charisma, she could have developed her brand into something more sustainable, at least in a small way financially.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Good fucking lord. I thought you were all being horrible as the tiny snippet she posted looks very similar to a vintage dress I have. But holy fucking fashion police that is a bad dress. For anyone.
Where to start? Why is she wearing it so low? The lace around her hips/bum does nothing for her figure. It needs to be on her waist for detail.
Why has she pulled the top and shoulders down so low? Her boobs look like they're by her belly button and it makes her back look much broader than it already is.
The puffy arms just add width where it doesn't need adding and the length does absolutely nothing for her.

• Haha