Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Kawasaki disease is not becoming increasingly common. It is still classed as a rare disease and effects 8 in every 100,000.
It is entirely treatable and to be hOnEsT, it sounds like the doctors are the ones who should be educated on the signs since, according to these parents, they seem to be missing the signs.

Using your sons medical event for content. Mother of the year right there.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

AllieBee

VIP Member
The one who works in the ambulance, its not her job to diagnose. Her job is to pick people up, paramedics make the patient safe, but then they go to hospital for diagnosis and treatment. If you've got a kid with a high temp or whatever other symptoms they might have, someone who works in the ambulance isn't going to treat that. They might give some fluids and then whip them away to hospital for the Dr's to diagnose and treat

• Heart
Reactions: 41

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
So from the photos these smallish accounts are posting, they are making bouquets; lying on beds with cleaning products; having drinks. It’s basically just a meet up to keep the underlings happy. They are the ones doing the grass root promo. They get a little photo op with their leader and are made to feel special so they’ll keep flogging the lenor for P&G.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ready to do more? Ironically as it’s all ending. You mean you HAVE to do more to get yourself out there before you completely flounder.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

MrsMcGreige

Chatty Member
So when you are on your medical training they don't tell you about various conditions?
If you attend a patient showing signs you just stand there and say, haven't a clue what it is mate?
This message makes them sound thick in my opinion. Probably need to go back and retrain.

View attachment 2480684
No, haven’t you heard, if you’re in the medical profession and haven’t heard of a disease you just ask the latest instagram influencer what they think it could be!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I agree humans started to devolve when instagrammers became a thing. Now its cool to be vapid and dim.I find it interesting how these women who are mostly probably mothers go out of their way for hinch to meet her to buy her shit and support her (a complete stranger) but won't take the time to research for their own children and themselves the dangers of all the harsh chemicals they are spraying around their home and children all day every day while she gets richer. It's bizarre behaviour 😳
Totally agree. I think I started noticing this a few years ago. People look up to footballers, Towie members, influencers. No one notices people who advance science, technology, art, nature. It’s very sad.

• Heart
  • Sad

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Awwwwww is Ronald in mummaz good books cos he's getting mummaz lots of attention she needs to function?
Aww isn't that sweet 🩵

---
I’m sorry but there’s no way this is a real message, ‘I work in the ambulance’. Anyone normal would just call themselves a paramedic. And don’t get me started that they wouldn’t have heard of it.

Lennie is that you?
I work in the ambulance lmao

If you could hear the sigh I've just gave, think my hearts gonna give out from the blatant fickness and fakery

• Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
You know what this event is for don’t you? This is my theory anyway…

She’s having a massive wobble because her popularity is going down the shitter quicker than a bottle of harpic pine. I think she’s been sulking left right and centre so Joy of Clean put this on to get her die hards all in one place to adore her and stroke her massive ego.

Some cheap flowers, a couple of bottles of martini Asti and a few nibbles thrown in is a cheap price for P&G to pay to make Hinch put her dummy back in her gob and make the huns buy and promote their left over stock from last year for free 😂

Gotta shift it somehow. It’ll be out of date by next year

• Heart
  • Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Funny that the place shared loads of stories yesterday of the wannabe instagrammers on PRvisits....
Come off it hunch you go ever year because its a freebie

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
They spent the “whole morning” washing pumpkins?? Really?? 4 hours of washing pumpkins?? I don’t think so 🥴
What a life those boys lead 🙁

• Haha
Reactions: 38

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Next QandA, Can you tell us which; nanny agency, cleaning company and animal husbandry company you use🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
‘Struggles to talk about motorbike disease’

goes on to post about 50 stories and is now ‘working with’ some awareness thing, i.e awareness of how much it affected poor Saint Soph. Also shares pictures of Ron is hospital AGAIN. She’s insufferable.

• Haha
  • Angry