Mrs Hinch #670 The War Of The Roses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #669 The War Of The Roses

Thank you to @Erm…erm…erm…cos i love it for the new thread title 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 To be honessssscht i’m obscesssshed with it!

Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread. Please keep them them short and swear free and clearly mark them with Thread Suggestion

▪The Wiki is the pink button at the 🔝
▪ Thread 500 is a must read, especially for newbie Nusties

Well, as the thread title says we have The War Of The Roses. 🥊In one corner, shall we say in the grey corner we have Sopha with her “Frosssshted Rossse Cunterland” Frosted Rose Wonderland and in the other grey corner we have Sopha’s ex-tend bestbubs4ever SSS with her new Air Wick range.

Sopha launched hers with a Utilitttttttty room stuffed full of flowers that she tended not to know about. She said they were organised by NoNob and Joy Of Clean…. How handy was it that she had cleaned out the cupboard under the sink in preparation not knowing what was about to happen 🤥 She was of course obchessssed by them. After reading on here (Not that she’s read here since the dinosssaursssh walked the earth 🦕) about the absolute waste of money and flowers she said she donated them to a nursing home (Most went to Maldonis tip, never scheeeen again)

Meanwhile, SSS had a much more understated launch and just showed the products on her gram. Round one to SSS 🥊 plus she’s recently shown her new Home range with ASDA 🥊 and her new clothing range 🥊 Plus she presents SYLO really rather well 🥊🥊🥊 So that’s a win for SSS 🔔🥇

Also, The Spice Gurrrrrrls have arrived 🐓🐓🐓🐓 Yes, 4 new chickens (Even though there were 5 Spice Girls) …….. but seeing as she likes to dress up as Scary Spice maybe she didn’t want a Chicken called Scary trending on her six toes. So it’s 🎵2 Become 6🎵 because one of the OG chickens, Pat, is still AWOL. To be honesssssssht she was probably one of Fiddle’s lip schmacking Roast Dins 🍗

There was an AD for prints and frames, including personalised prints of the tend toddler twins, yanno it’s remarkable how much they look like twins 🙄 There was also a print of Sopha wearing a green dress on holiday, sort of the colour of a baby’s poonarmy explosion, hugging Popeye’s nemesis “Bluto“ 🤭

Here’s a little treat, a reminder of Sopha’s reaction to Fiddle’s Lip Schmacking Roassst Dinsssh 🙄🙄🙄 ⬅ The 3 tutting grannies on the bus 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
Guysssssssssssh on the new thread recap I wrote it’s thread #669 but it’s actually #670 Thankfully, on the actual thread that I started I wrote #670 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s too late to edit it now ⏱

I‘m still learning guyssssssh. Also in my duck-up defence my two man tag team, aka my cat and dog are waiting by the window for the AmaZON delivery guy, my dog is ready to 💩 when he arrives……I’ve no idea what my cat has planned, he’s a tricky kinda character… last time he shimmied over the gate, just as if we’d had a power cut and he’d got his dress caught on it…….oh wait, that was some other twit in Maldonia wasn’t it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Yes I'm all for donating. But this smacks of the social media attention seeking posts of "look at me, I'm doing something good so have to film and show you all".

IMG_20230927_133345.jpg

Reactions: 37
Self care making the bed soph you are doing it all wrong self care is being bent over the bed 😂😂 I apologise for my crude comment trollsssss 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 67
That poor poor mutt. Looking at the size of him he won't be here much longer.

IMG_20230927_134127.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Eggs are very clean for having just fell out of a chickens hole aren’t they.

also the pepper….Straight in the bleeping bin with her career

but at least she definitely 100% always totally donates to the food bank Hunnays!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The Yorkists and Lancasters are quivering in their boots at this rose war.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Thanks for showing your donation Soph, it really isn't necessary though hunney, unless it's for content purposes. ATB.

As for the pepper cutting, she really is a melt.

384333834_741497134452010_7755491750851514223_n.jpg

Reactions: 6
Just want to say how much I love this title! So clever and it reminds me of the film, dog pate anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.