Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumpty

Chatty Member
Ok Hinch, you're latest story has convinced me to get some rescue chickens. Now I'd really like to know how to look after them. I'd love for you to show us how you clean their coop, how often you do it. How do you check for diseases? What do you feed them? How have you fox-proofed their enclosure?

I'll wait......

.........tumbleweeds.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Sorry, this is mean but what a bunch of absolute saddos going to an event for sniffing laundry conditioner. I’ve seen it all now 😭😭😭😭
Right?!

It's so out of touch with reality. Who goes to an event about cleaning products?! Is it like Comic con?... Do people dress up as their favourite brand? Is Hunch cosplaying as a bottle of Zoflora: Country Garden

• Haha
Reactions: 49

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
I was recently at a promotional event on behalf of my employer (who were sponsor partners for the event) & I heard this but a convo was happening in the background between some people who r in the influencer agency industry & they were talking about Mrs Hinch (as well as others) & made some very nonchalant remarks about her having a nanny who ‘assists Freyda’ has an NDA & also a cleaning company who come round & CLEAN HER HOUSE & has professional people who tend to the animals & clean the ‘farm’- also NDA’d.
Tbh, if what they r claim is true I’m not at all suprised, it’s the the very matter of factly manner in which these comments were made almost like it was well known in those circles.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Erica24

Chatty Member
She really is so delusional that she believes she has hit the big time doesn't she?! It's the same shitty little cardboard cabin sprayed with some fake snow that was used to launch the same shitty products back in April, in a budget shop just with a slightly differently smell. Both non environmentally friendly, vile smelling and manufactured by a grossly unethical company. She's a one trick pony and it's like fucking groundhog day watching the crap that she churns out day in, day out.

• Haha
Reactions: 48

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
The way she says diagnosed with KD makes it sound like it’s a lifong affliction or something that will remain with him in some form for the rest of his life - eg diagnosed with a hearing impairment or even diagnosed with a blood disorder (like she has). Whereas - and please correct me if I’m wrong - it’s been no more than as if he had been diagnosed with chicken pox. Nasty at the time but it’s gone now.

Reactions: 47

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Late night drives with her husband at 8:30 on a Sunday night 🙄

Tell me you don’t look after your own kids without telling me you don’t look after your own kids

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Just had a look at cat bum mouths insta
Congratulations on the launch of another amazing collection?!

Firstly, she ain’t fecking Stella McCartney! She hasn’t designed a whole new capsule wardrobe. She’s just been paid to put her name on a bunch of cleaning products!

Secondly, it’s not even a new collection. They’re just trotting out the same old shit under a new name because they couldn’t sell it last time.

Get a fucking grip, Cats Bum!

• Haha

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
IMG_8250.jpeg
What is the Knight all about?! 🤣🤣🤣 what has that got to do with anything?! 🤣🤣🤣 it's like they chucked it in as a prop for good measure 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Why does she fucking lie so much? “Oh I just had to pop along and see it for myself?” Yeah that’s why they have a SIGN saying there’s an event here today- just fucking be honest, you’re being PAID TO TURN UP THERE TODAY. If you want people to believe that’s your job, just fucking lean in to it. That’s what you do. Flogging shit for P&G- we all know it.
Why do you make out you turn up and do giveaways out of the goodness of your heart? Pisses me off. No one falls for this surely?

Wouldn’t she sell more if she told her sheep IN ADVANCE that she’s going to be there? Why doesn’t she advertise it? Why doesn’t she promote it? How do P&G keep her on their books I dunno, she is so shit at promoting stuff. I don’t get it I really don’t.

Attachments

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
Why does she have to emphasise the end word in every sentence!!!! how cute IS THAT, frosted eucalyptus TOGETHER, my cleaning COLLECTION, she sounds like an absolute buffoon that absolutely drives me mad 😠

• Haha

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Have you seen what all the Hinchers have in common? That's right, none of them can spell. Thick as her. Honor, Sole. Fuck off you thick bastards.

Hinch, the dress doesn't fit love or you're bigger than you make out. Just own your size.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lardsnomes

I’m quite pleased that Joy of Clean have actually made her work for once. She’ll have hated every second of having to mix with the “cleaning community” plebs. More so that it only emphasises that she’s got absolutely nothing on the table apart from going back to basics schilling cleaning products.

Nothing to add about the horrendous dress, other than every time we think she’s hit a new sartorial low she surpasses herself, so well done to her for that.. chief’s kiss 😗

I’ve also had to unfollow make-up kid. I liked some of her content (she did a decent eyebrow tutorial the other day 😂), so for a while I’ve tried to look past the fact that she’s friends with Hinch, but I can’t any longer, so she’s joined the list of Hinch associated products that I have to boycott on principle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45