Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
View attachment 2476224She looks pregnant here and lots of pulling her jacket around her Tum is
Oh my word, I hope she’s not pregnant 😱 I’m pregnant with baby Owlet no5 and I don’t want to be giving birth in the local hospital next to her... if I heard her cackle or an “Oi Oi Go on babe, gis a big pusssssh, Oi Oiiiiii” from NoNob I’d probably have to say something to them.... like, fuck the fecking fuckity fuck off 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh my word, I hope she’s not pregnant 😱 I’m pregnant with baby Owlet no5 and I don’t want to be giving birth in the local hospital next to her... if I heard her cackle or an “Oi Oi Go on babe, gis a big pusssssh, Oi Oiiiiii” from NoNob I’d probably have to say something to them.... like, fuck the fecking fuckity fuck off 😂
I swear you just had an owlet or am have I been on these threads for too long 😂😂. Anywho. Congratulations on another nusty troll ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She has gotten it all wrong yet again. Proving yet again that all she cares about is her “fame” - having her name (not even her actual name) on products. She fails to understand that the launch of a product isn’t about her - isn’t about her face/outfit/name but about the product. Im not articulating it as well as I could in person but it’s just not what you do and she still doesn’t get it. I follow people who actually design products on here. One of them has been on a very long journey to get their product manufactured and in the shops. They are now sold in John Lewis. Not once has she done a photo shoot of her caressing the product or proclaiming how she can’t believe she has her name on a product blah blah. She focuses on the design aspect and the functionality of the product.
Hinch is an egotistical idiot. End of.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

itsybitsyteenyweeny

I’m sorry but there’s no way this is a real message, ‘I work in the ambulance’. Anyone normal would just call themselves a paramedic. And don’t get me started that they wouldn’t have heard of it.

Lennie is that you?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guysssssssssssh on the new thread recap I wrote it’s thread #669 but it’s actually #670 Thankfully, on the actual thread that I started I wrote #670 🤦🏻‍♀️ It’s too late to edit it now ⏱

I‘m still learning guyssssssh. Also in my fuck-up defence my two man tag team, aka my cat and dog are waiting by the window for the AmaZON delivery guy, my dog is ready to 💩 when he arrives……I’ve no idea what my cat has planned, he’s a tricky kinda character… last time he shimmied over the gate, just as if we’d had a power cut and he’d got his dress caught on it…….oh wait, that was some other twat in Maldonia wasn’t it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Rach8456

VIP Member
Just read an article stating that a million children in the UK sleep on the floor or share a bed…. Hope Henry’s living his best life wiping his fat fucking hole on that gifted mattress hun! #bekind

• Sad

Erica24

Chatty Member
So Hennerz helped rescue a bird once did he?! What the fuck did he do, sit on it until the bird ambulance arrived?!

• Haha

ASAnigel

VIP Member
Sorry, this is mean but what a bunch of absolute saddos going to an event for sniffing laundry conditioner. I’ve seen it all now 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart

shoegal1982

IMG_2504.jpeg

On a thread on a parenting group I’m in about asking for help with being less impactful on the environment.
I know it wasn’t big or clevah but I couldn’t let it slide. These fucking planet destroying morons need telling

and here ends my TED talk Night all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49