Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I just feel so relieved that Ronsomes isn’t going to the same school as my toddlers 🥳🥳🥳 Only because I didn’t want to have to see NoNob or Freda-Fiddler-in-the-pool on the school run.... note: I only mentioned those two as Sopha-Six-Toes-Six-Days-A-Week won’t do the school run as she’s a ssshelbrity guyssssssh, with tend anxiety and tummy ssshiversssh.

I’m off to hang the flags out in ssshelibration and wait for the wassssshing machine to play a tune so I can dance to it as I never go out 💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Dexty2021

Chatty Member
OMG I’ve just bought the two autumn mugs that the Grinch has also bought 😱 I’ll see myself out fellow Tattlers and will of course take the mugs to Maldon tip 😱

• Haha

Swx

Chatty Member
I must’ve missed the memo that Pepto Bismol 80s bridesmaid net dresses were back in. Must nip out and nab myself one. View attachment 2430459
No harm but the three of them looked like something from Footballers Wives. The only thing that could have made it better was if Hinch was on the end with her big man face and her finger toes poking out the bottom of her no doubt would be hideous dress
See also…
58337ECD-2464-4E34-BC1E-F51AA9AB6D3A.jpeg

• Haha

HoratioHoohah

If only there was a search option on that internet thingy. She could have saved a trip and just search for autumn colour candles. Perhaps she hasn’t heard of a small business I sometimes use, Amazon.
ETA, just noticed I’ve been elevated to Well-known Member. Time to stock up on crunky snacks and full fat coke. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
  • Heart

mammaof3

VIP Member
Her selfies are always reversed, so surely that photo shows she's in the passenger seat? Or am I not fully awake yet?
Why can't she just say "we" pulled over? Or "Jamie pulled over so I could have a minute"?
I really am bored of her now 🙄
Passenger seat.

375332572_835260494858502_5460219449291100683_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
2 months to Halloween WTF is she thinking about that for? She’s got that poor little boy starting school that should be a priority to her such a selfish bitch

Magee

VIP Member
Help 😭 Had a new girl start at work today and she mentioned Hinch TWICE! I couldn’t believe my ears.

also can’t believe that’s not a legitimate reason to sack her on the spot??

• Haha
  • Sick

glittermicky

There she goes making it all about herself again, "I'm more excited that the boys"

She frustrates me
And the reason boizzz aren’t remotely excited because they probably busy being bewildered as to why they’re holding a bowl of tomatoes that the Tesssshco man just delivered.

• Haha

HoratioHoohah

She can't find autumn coloured candles?! First world problems right there, poor ickle Princess Sopha. Meanwhile in the real world 1 in 6 children in this country will be going to be hungry tonight. Get a grip you fucking brain dead moron.
If only there was a search option on that internet thingy. She could have saved a trip and just search for autumn colour candles. Perhaps she hasn’t heard of a small business I sometimes use, Amazon.

Attachments

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Wait for tomorrow's story.
Oh guuuuysh so many of you are asking whyyyy I'm not at the NTAs, anxiety stops be from doing alot *crocodile tears*, maybe next year.

She wasn't fucking invited.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Black And white photo so tattle can’t work out Ronnie school. Yes hinch. We SHOULDNT be able to work out where your child goes to school.

Char4649

VIP Member
I said on the last thread that she never does anything for Good.

Here she is posting GoFund me links to 'raise awareness' but nothing that doesn't stink of 'look at me and how generous I am' despite no visable or notable donations from her.

Does this count as a bingo? 🤣😜

She’s hardly going to miss Ron when he’s at school because her boys are out of the house most of the time - either at nursery/ pre school, or at Freda’s or castle greyskull with auntie Sam. FFS she can’t even have them in the house when she needs to wipe down her kitchen counters! She’s incapable of looking after them alone