Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A Halloween tree? FFS what next?
A going back to school tree? An i hate my kids and husband tree?
I can't wait for that! Especially after the splendour of the Easter tree. I've no idea what to expect, never having seen a Halloween tree before, this should be good! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why is she sitting on the floor to show that shopping off? If only she had a nice big table by a window with natural lighting to show things off properly 🤔 Oh! Wait! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The best part of that shopping car crash was that the ‘styling up’ of her candle entailed putting it on the windowsill and lighting it 😂

Those reels encapsulate Hinch. It’s all about THINGs. She thinks they bring her pleasure but it’s only a temporary high so she keeps spending more and more. The money aside (which she’ll come to regret), I don’t think life is about possessions and it seems a shallow way of living. I’d far rather have the memories of doing something fun with my family or friends than a revolving door of meaningless junk.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She can't find autumn coloured candles?! First world problems right there, poor ickle Princess Sopha. Meanwhile in the real world 1 in 6 children in this country will be going to be hungry tonight. Get a grip you bleeping brain dead moron.
If only there was a search option on that internet thingy. She could have saved a trip and just search for autumn colour candles. Perhaps she hasn’t heard of a small business I sometimes use, Amazon.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I can't wait for that! Especially after the splendour of the Easter tree. I've no idea what to expect, never having seen a Halloween tree before, this should be good! 🤣
D9nt get too excited. The twins will only be allowed to paint one each, mummaz will do the rest and only mummaz will be allowed on the tree. Because Hinch is such a great artist, remember the hare!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If only there was a search option on that internet thingy. She could have saved a trip and just search for autumn colour candles. Perhaps she hasn’t heard of a small business I sometimes use, Amazon.
ETA, just noticed I’ve been elevated to Well-known Member. Time to stock up on crunky snacks and full fat coke. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Those reels encapsulate Hinch. It’s all about THINGs. She thinks they bring her pleasure but it’s only a temporary high so she keeps spending more and more. The money aside (which she’ll come to regret), I don’t think life is about possessions and it seems a shallow way of living. I’d far rather have the memories of doing something fun with my family or friends than a revolving door of meaningless junk.
Not that I want to encourage the “Hinch is ND” speculation, but I’m like this due to my adhd and it’s HORRIBLE. I don’t have Hinch’s money so I’m on a constant cycle of spending, getting angry and upset with myself for spending because I’ve spent all my money, then convincing myself I “need” such and such and spending, getting the temporary high then getting angry and upset…it’s no way to live.
I had a point I was going to make bringing it back to Sophie but I’ve forgotten it lol but anyway HHHinch’s HHHauls are tit, pass it on.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Congrats to @MillionDollarBaby on getting loads of votes for our brilliant new Thread Title! 👏🏼

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

*Anonymous/downloadable story viewer (stays up even if she dirty deletes, and for more than 24 hours): https://iganony.io/profile/mrshinchhome

Soph clearly read Tattle, & saw she had been seen with Ronald at Clarks buying school shoes the day before, so admitted it.
Cleanin' wiv Mummaz - unscrewed a lightshade, dushhted it and handed to Fiddle ("well done!") to wossschh in a bucket of soapy wortaah 💦 Riveting!

A reminder that her weave was very expensive, as Royoiioii started nibbling her straw head (£1,030 wurrf).
Another cheesy, cholesterol enriched vombo, "Hinch" airfried Nachos, done in flammable paper lining 🔥& talking with her mouth full. Manners of a pig!

Bank holiday Monday - a predictable flogfessht. Shark and Air fryer codes for the shoppers.
Another reminder, this time, that her arse snatching leggings are expensive!
Anuvver pub lunch and woshhhing on a flimsy AmazON rack, that she laaves if she's honnnesssht. Showed the 🐑 Inch's underpants, cackling. She wouldn’t share her own knickers online would she!

Hinch did a *dirty delete after FILMING HERSELF TALKING WHILST DRIVING to 'work' wiv Mummaz.
🚗 📱 😡 NOT CLEVAAAH SOPHIE & downright dangerous! She WASN'T constantly looking at the road, with the occasional glance into camera, whilst talking! 🚨

She faffed about in Home Bargains looking at tat with Mummy, as always. Stilted waffling off a script into a microphone (cringe!!).
Identically dressed boiiscchh, all day, everyday, looking emotionless, robotic & miserable.
POPSA #AD, including the ghastly grifters pictured at a wedding around the same time as Ron was allegedly at death's door with motorbike 🏍 disease in hospital.

Here's a reminder of Soph's dirty delete driving/camera chat
Do my best to see what I can do with them guys! Is she going to get her dad to make more stock or something
And it’s not on your way to work 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 7
D9nt get too excited. The twins will only be allowed to paint one each, mummaz will do the rest and only mummaz will be allowed on the tree. Because Hinch is such a great artist, remember the hare!
Surely the hare IS Halloween decor.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Saddest thing in that whole totally unnecessary haul - the toadstools for L's room. What 2 year old ever asked for or ever thought they wanted a couple of fake toadstools to decorate their room.. THEIR room, Soph - not your room.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Those candles are shite, give off loads of soot. Shouldn’t it be marked as AD as she works with HB? She boils my piss big time!!!

Reactions: 16
Oh guyshhhhhhhh! I just larve how she’s styled the glass pumpkin on a low table in the tangeriny and can’t wait to see who knocks it off and breaks it! Will it be Ron and Lynn, the terrible twins? Will it be Henners, aka FatDogSlim? Could it be one of the woolly wankers (not Richard though. He’s not allowed in the house. He gets left outside distressed when the other two are inside!)? Or could it be Pat* the missing hen? Or will Sophie six-toes accidentally knock it over with her size 5 feet? Place your bets, nusties!!!

*not sure if the missing hen is called Pat or Pam. Perimenopause means I can barely remember my own toddler’s names let alone Dogpie’s liveatock! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Good job she bought new matching outfits for the boys seeing as they got theirs filthy with playing and full of sand the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 36
This thread title is *chef’s kiss*

Those Hallowe’en decorations are for her and Inch to paint. She will wait until Arsenal are about to play, then stamp her size 5 footz and demand he makes “couple goals” content with her instead. Sucks when you are her employee 😂

Also imagine the confusion for Essex police turning up at Hinch Farm to question the unfiltered Mrs Hinch. They will be asking to speak to her daughter who was driving the car

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Saddest thing in that whole totally unnecessary haul - the toadstools for L's room. What 2 year old ever asked for or ever thought they wanted a couple of fake toadstools to decorate their room.. THEIR room, Soph - not your room.
Surprised she hasn’t slipped up and said MY room like she does to everything else in the house!
Surely the hare IS Halloween decor.
Worse then Watership Down!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh guyshhhhhhhh! I just larve how she’s styled the glass pumpkin on a low table in the tangeriny and can’t wait to see who knocks it off and breaks it! Will it be Ron and Lynn, the terrible twins? Will it be Henners, aka FatDogSlim? Could it be one of the woolly wankers (not Richard though. He’s not allowed in the house. He gets left outside distressed when the other two are inside!)? Or could it be Pat* the missing hen? Or will Sophie six-toes accidentally knock it over with her size 5 feet? Place your bets, nusties!!!

*not sure if the missing hen is called Pat or Pam. Perimenopause means I can barely remember my own toddler’s names let alone Dogpie’s liveatock! 🤣
Whoever does do it the blame will definitely be put on Ron. He could be sat on the moon playing with his collapsible bucket and he'd still be blamed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
did it annoy anyone else, her putting all that glass tat out the bag onto the tiled floor when she was sat on a rug? Then again she probably wanted something to smash to be relatable guysh

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.