Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she sitting on the floor to show that shopping off? If only she had a nice big table by a window with natural lighting to show things off properly 🤔 Oh! Wait! 🤭
It wouldn’t surprise me I’d Fiddle and No knob were trying to do bedtime. She’s as far away from the stairs as she can get and you can hear her pause and lower her voice as if someone said shhh
---
did it annoy anyone else, her putting all that glass tat out the bag onto the tiled floor when she was sat on a rug? Then again she probably wanted something to smash to be relatable guysh
She looked like she was going to slam it down but stopped herself.

Reactions: 9
Also, what’s the strange obsession with seasons? Presumably just another pointless merch oppprtunity for the guillible sheep?

I decorate a Christmas tree and I might carve the odd pumpkin for my kids’ benefit. I probably eat more soup and less salads in the autumn and I might go for a walk to enjoy the trees changing colour. That’s about it. I’m definitely not itching to make a crappy twig tree and decorate it with cheap Halloween tat from B&M. Or worrying about finding autumnal coloured candles.

Surely there is more to life than worrying about seasonal decorations (and SS is guilty of this too)? It’s utterly pointless (and bad for the environment).

• Heart
Reactions: 43
If only there was a search option on that internet thingy. She could have saved a trip and just search for autumn colour candles. Perhaps she hasn’t heard of a small business I sometimes use, Amazon.
That’s too much like hard work. Plus she’s fishing. I can’t find autumn coloured candles = send me autumn coloured candles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I got a new toilet brush.. infact I got TWO, TWO for my TWO downstairs bathrooms" 🥱 brag brag brag

These threads move so fast! But my god I'm so bored of her. Where are her kids in these videos I can't even do a fart in peace.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Also, what’s the strange obsession with seasons? Presumably just another pointless merch oppprtunity for the guillible sheep?

I decorate a Christmas tree and I might carve the odd pumpkin for my kids’ benefit. I probably eat more soup and less salads in the autumn and I might go for a walk to enjoy the trees changing colour. That’s about it. I’m definitely not itching to make a crappy twig tree and decorate it with cheap Halloween tat from B&M. Or worrying about finding autumnal coloured candles.

Surely there is more to life than worrying about seasonal decorations (and SS is guilty of this too)? It’s utterly pointless (and bad for the environment).
I think it’s a hun thing from Pinterest

Reactions: 10
Those trays she bought, I'm pretty sure the zip is where you get the bean baggy stuff out from? Not somewhere to store books......
Plus how awkward would it be to do drawing on a tray with an edge?? Surely she must have a table SOMEWHERE where they boys could draw??!!
Oh hang on - the dining room table is always "dressed", the booth is so uncomfortable/impractical I bet the boys refuse to sit there and she's too lazy to get their custom built named activity table out unless it's for the gram. #sigh

Reactions: 19
Didn't take her long to comment on Rylans post about his mum's fall
Not sure who posted first but I noticed hers was a the standard 'hope she's okay blah'dy bollocks' and SSS ended with 'You know where I am if you need me' i.e. we're actual friends & have each others numbers etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She will be selling her tat at HB won't she...

Why can't she admit she got that stuff for free instead of saying 'I bought...' - and who leaves their shopping in bags for days?!

Her pronunciation is so bad that even the caption can't transcript what she says! 'Lynn' for Len. What a chav.

Reactions: 14
I absolutely hate toilet brushes! I usually rely on bleach.

Those hairy toilet brushes just give me the boke. (At a push the ones with flexible spikes are the lesser of two evils.)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Another long weekend. How she thinks this is a full time job I will never know!

Reactions: 14
Oh get a grip hunnaayyyy. This ‘season styling’ gets right up my hoop. It’s nae just hinch, all these fannys do it. It’s just Soph does it with overkill. Know what I do? Put the big quilt back on 😂. Imagine buying more tit to make your house look like a Mausoleum. Those poor boys-don’t touch anything. Don’t move. Don’t breathe

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not that I want to encourage the “Hinch is ND” speculation, but I’m like this due to my adhd and it’s HORRIBLE. I don’t have Hinch’s money so I’m on a constant cycle of spending, getting angry and upset with myself for spending because I’ve spent all my money, then convincing myself I “need” such and such and spending, getting the temporary high then getting angry and upset…it’s no way to live.
I had a point I was going to make bringing it back to Sophie but I’ve forgotten it lol but anyway HHHinch’s HHHauls are tit, pass it on.
The dopamine high from buying hew stuff and then the crashing down and feeling inadequate for spending money you don't have, it's a vicious cycle. You are not alone in feeling that way, so be gentle on yourself. However, if you ever buy a brown candle to ssssstyle it by lighting the bastard thing and then share a picture on here, I'm going to have ban you from all the crunky snacks and full fat coke, for at least a month. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh get a grip hunnaayyyy. This ‘season styling’ gets right up my hoop. It’s nae just hinch, all these fannys do it. It’s just Soph does it with overkill. Know what I do? Put the big quilt back on 😂. Imagine buying more tit to make your house look like a Mausoleum. Those poor boys-don’t touch anything. Don’t move. Don’t breathe
Absolutely - I LOVE the changing seasons but from a Nature point of view - you know migrating birds, different flowers, foraging etc. All that changes in my house is, like you @Spacemonkey1972 , a warmer duvet, warmer clothes and soup! Seasonal schtyling - boll*cks to that and all that plastic tut.

Reactions: 21
The dopamine high from buying hew stuff and then the crashing down and feeling inadequate for spending money you don't have, it's a vicious cycle. You are not alone in feeling that way, so be gentle on yourself. However, if you ever buy a brown candle to ssssstyle it by lighting the bastard thing and then share a picture on here, I'm going to have ban you from all the crunky snacks and full fat coke, for at least a month. ❤
I do amaze myself with the tat I’ve bought over the years, but I’ve not yet sunk that low 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Absolutely - I LOVE the changing seasons but from a Nature point of view - you know migrating birds, different flowers, foraging etc. All that changes in my house is, like you @Spacemonkey1972 , a warmer duvet, warmer clothes and soup! Seasonal schtyling - boll*cks to that and all that plastic tut.
I love the jumpers. Scarves, warm clothes and the smell of autumn. Don’t notice coal fires so much but when you do I love the smell of them, makes me think of my granny.

• Heart
Not that I want to encourage the “Hinch is ND” speculation, but I’m like this due to my adhd and it’s HORRIBLE. I don’t have Hinch’s money so I’m on a constant cycle of spending, getting angry and upset with myself for spending because I’ve spent all my money, then convincing myself I “need” such and such and spending, getting the temporary high then getting angry and upset…it’s no way to live.
I had a point I was going to make bringing it back to Sophie but I’ve forgotten it lol but anyway HHHinch’s HHHauls are tit, pass it on.
I find it helps if I shop online. I add things to my basket which feels like I'm shopping but then I don't checkout. Maybe if I've added the same thing on 3 or 4 occasions I might think ok, I do really want that and then I'll actually buy it but for the most part it does help to control it. Proper shopping in real shops is nightmare. Impulse buys all over the place!
I do agree though, I think she's ADHD.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.