Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is why I hate social media I came of insta and Facebook was effecting my already poor mental health way too much. I did think about rejoining but I sat there and said I've not missed it what so ever.

And one them reason I hate it is because it became a look what I have, look what I've done for a season change. Xmas a tree goes up that's it.

Also I wanted autumn colour candles what I look for in a candle is the scent. Maybe I'm doing it all wrong 🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
I love pumpkin spice and cinnamon and all of the autumn scents so I have to bulk buy in August - October because I use them all year round but the shops only stock them in the run up to Halloween. Was so glad that Hinch doesn't like vanilla or cinnamon. Good, stick to your rose water and lavender or whatever tit she uses. I bet her house smells like a care home or a little old ladies B&B!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OMG I’ve just bought the two autumn mugs that the Grinch has also bought 😱 I’ll see myself out fellow Tattlers and will of course take the mugs to Maldon tip 😱
I have too and the wooden chopping board. But I bought them last week. So I don’t think that counts I got there before she did 😂
---
So the trays have a pocket u see them to put things in. Is she for real. Iv had these trays for about 7 years for my kids. The bean bag comes off and the zip is to take the ball things out to wash the bag. Not for putting things in. How is that supposed to sit on a lap.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a load of boring old shite she posts. And how dense do you need to be to think those trays house colouring books. bleeping imbecile.

Reactions: 23
What a load of boring old shite she posts. And how dense do you need to be to think those trays house colouring books. bleeping imbecile.
She could have done it so the huns up their engagement and tell her what the back of the tray is really for. Or...she could just be thick as pig tit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did lonnie wins football? I’ve been busy styling my candle so might have missed this important update.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
She could have done it so the huns up their engagement and tell her what the back of the tray is really for. Or...she could just be thick as pig tit
The latter I think! Thick as a wooden chopping board bless ‘er art.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have too and the wooden chopping board. But I bought them last week. So I don’t think that counts I got there before she did 😂
---
So the trays have a pocket u see them to put things in. Is she for real. Iv had these trays for about 7 years for my kids. The bean bag comes off and the zip is to take the ball things out to wash the bag. Not for putting things in. How is that supposed to sit on a lap.
So glad someone said this, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, like won’t all the balls just come out or are they in a inner liner?

Reactions: 7
All I took from the snapshot that I watched of those "haul" videos, because less face it shes less interesting thatn watching paint dry, is that she still is a grabby, greedy and arrogant so and so who lives an uttetly sheltered life. Talk about bragging. My two toilets downstairs. I bought two of them. Good for you love. Good for you 🙄

FYI I have what I consider to be a nice house and big garden. I work hard for my money in a rewarding job. Im not a jealous troll by any means and I certainly can "read a room".
I just cant stand her!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This is why I hate social media I came of insta and Facebook was effecting my already poor mental health way too much. I did think about rejoining but I sat there and said I've not missed it what so ever.

And one them reason I hate it is because it became a look what I have, look what I've done for a season change. Xmas a tree goes up that's it.

Also I wanted autumn colour candles what I look for in a candle is the scent. Maybe I'm doing it all wrong 🙄🙄
Don't worry about SM - it's all a giant advert in your face to make you believe you need all that stuff. You don't!! It's all sell sell sell, and to successfully make people feel like they need that crap. You don't need any of it! You probably have more than you need already. Who the duck needs to decorate their homes according to seasons every year?! Sad people, that's who.

You will eat different foods in autumn by default, the weather will change and you will wear warmer clothes. That's the normal way to take a change in season. Pumpkins and all that crap is for commercially hypnotised people, not for you, clever clogs!

Closer to halloween time I do buy a couple of pumpkins (at lidl for a couple of quid) and we enjoy carving them for trick or treat. THAT'S IT! The dead leaves outside my house and the cobwebs from the spiders shagging season is enough as a 'change of season scenery'.

Please don't sink into that shitfest. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. All that bleeping useless tat wouldn't make you happier, on the contrary.

xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.