Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That giant glass pumpkin thing wouldn't last 2 minutes in our house before one if our little darlings had picked it up and booted across the room like a football ⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Imagine having the luxury cars and million pound house, money to burn and having to fill your house with cheap tat “styled up.” Imagine the luxury cashmere blankets, high thread count bedding, etc she could afford and other good quality items which last. The house is filling up now with her own range which is probably low quality on its way from China as we speak and having to live her life as a #AD. She’s a modern day tacky door to door salesman. The phone screen is the door. What a life to lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Those trays are filled with bean bag style material to make it sit on your lap surely?! Not to store colouring in…..in. Please tell me I’ve lost my sweet little mind and she’s not THAT STUPID

edited to add she’s going to have to style up candle.. she really is that stupid. My apologies Nusties.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
If it's any consolation with that driving story, you can see the background and that she is literally going about 5mph so not as bad as she was hammering it down an A Road (but still illegal obviously!!)

Reactions: 7
God, I have one of those mugs from last year or the year before. I’m going to have to go and smash it to bits now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If it's any consolation with that driving story, you can see the background and that she is literally going about 5mph so not as bad as she was hammering it down an A Road (but still illegal obviously!!)
She's probably only allowed to drive at that slow speed anyway 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those trays are filled with bean bag style material to make it sit on your lap surely?! Not to store colouring in…..in. Please tell me I’ve lost my sweet little mind and she’s not THAT STUPID

edited to add she’s going to have to style up candle.. she really is that stupid. My apologies Nusties.
just in case weren’t sure how stupid she is, she likes to confirm it for us at every given opportunity

Reactions: 16
A while back, did she say they had new animals coming? Am I wrong or missed something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
2 months to Halloween WTF is she thinking about that for? She’s got that poor little boy starting school that should be a priority to her such a selfish witch

Reactions: 32
It's 1st September tomorrow, 2 months until Halloween. So typical of her. More plastic tat from Home Bargs, and that glarrsshh pumpkin thing is as tacky as duck.
Pointless woman.

Reactions: 17
What the duck is a hinge haul?
Can't even spell her name right, dozy fucker
🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Those subtitles are activated by the voice so it’s her pronunciation that is off not her spelling
You should follow Rosie Ramsay and see the weird stuff they think she says!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.