Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I’ve just bought the two autumn mugs that the Grinch has also bought 😱 I’ll see myself out fellow Tattlers and will of course take the mugs to Maldon tip 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She bought a brown candle and she needs to style it up?
she doesn’t like the smell of cinnamon or vanilla. Those are pretty common and pretty popular autumn/winter scents. Feels like that was her testing the waters with whatever tit candles she’s got coming out.
but Yeah.She bought a candle because it was brown and she can’t ever find autumn coloured candles. She’s an absolute liability.
She can't find autumn coloured candles?! First world problems right there, poor ickle Princess Sopha. Meanwhile in the real world 1 in 6 children in this country will be going to be hungry tonight. Get a grip you bleeping brain dead moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Anybody else style up candles?
Nope?
Thought so!
I can't bleeping stand this 'styling' your house thing. I say house and not home because that's what these places are, houses that idiots on the gram fill with meaningless stuff for the sole purpose of taking photos and showing off on Instagram. A home is somewhere that is filled with meaningful things that you have because you enjoy them, family momentoes, things your children may have made, things that have been passed down from other family members etc, yes we all like our homes to look nice but not like showhomes devoid of any personality. I love my home but I couldn't give a flying duck what anyone else thinks about it and I can't think of anything worse than having my private sacred space splashed all over social media.
---
No you're not wrong. New Animals are coming but according to Sopha the weather has been bad wherever the animals are and that has delayed it. They'll probably appear in a nativity scene at Xmas 🎄 😀
The new animals are actually manatees coming all the way from Florida but due to storm Idalia they keep getting washed back out to sea and therefore impossible to catch. Sopha is hoping that the hurricane is going to wash Roland and Rupert (rhymes with Rennie and Lonnie) straight up on to Maldon prom and she can collect them from there. They will be living in the as yet unused dog wash room until the aquarium is installed in the farm garden. Hope that helpsshhh.
---
No you're not wrong. New Animals are coming but according to Sopha the weather has been bad wherever the animals are and that has delayed it. They'll probably appear in a nativity scene at Xmas 🎄 😀
The new animals are actually manatees coming all the way from Florida but due to storm Idalia they keep getting washed back out to sea and therefore impossible to catch. Sopha is hoping that the hurricane is going to wash Roland and Rupert (rhymes with Rennie and Lonnie) straight up on to Maldon prom and she can collect them from there. They will be living in the as yet unused dog wash room until the aquarium is installed in the farm garden. Hope that helpsshhh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Hinch did a *dirty delete after FILMING HERSELF TALKING WHILST DRIVING to 'work' wiv Mummaz.
🚗 📱 😡 NOT CLEVAAAH SOPHIE & downright dangerous! She WASN'T constantly looking at the road, with the occasional glance into camera, whilst talking! 🚨

Here's a reminder of Soph's dirty delete driving/camera chat
Presumably she did a dirty delete because someone must have pointed out that what she was doing is now illegal under a recently introduced UK law.

043899ED-76C0-48BD-A4F8-CBE2B68506CD.jpeg

Reactions: 28
Analysis of her Home Bargains haul...

Light up pumpkin thingy - it's tit, waste of money, decorating my fireplace for autumn is nowhere on my current agenda because I'm an adult with a busy life and if I ever use the term 'style it up' please shoot me.

Those tray things with a pocket - jeez, no, just no, how to frustrate your kids, set them up with a tray of crayons then tell them the colouring book is in the back pocket, make it make sense.

Felt penises for Len's bedroom?? Okkkayyyyyyyy :m

More matching clothes for the twins :rolleyes:

More mugs, bought by the biggest mug ;)

Lovely to hear her showing off a load of shite then say 'it matches our home decor' shite all round then.

PS, the driving story, omg, what a dimwit bellend she really is, she looks so proud of herself on camera (thank the lord it's been recorded forever, see Soph, that's the problem with the gram, it's out there forever regardless of a dirty delete ;)). PPS filters won't save you from prosecution for breaking the law.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
It's an undeclared #ad, hunnayyyyyyy hope that helps
It’s no wonder home bargains love her…the amount of money she spends on pointless tatt…it’s all the same stuff time and time again just with different patterns
---
Imagine having the luxury cars and million pound house, money to burn and having to fill your house with cheap tat “styled up.” Imagine the luxury cashmere blankets, high thread count bedding, etc she could afford and other good quality items which last. The house is filling up now with her own range which is probably low quality on its way from China as we speak and having to live her life as a #AD. She’s a modern day tacky door to door salesman. The phone screen is the door. What a life to lead.
Well she is low quality, it that makes sense 🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏
---
Imagine having the luxury cars and million pound house, money to burn and having to fill your house with cheap tat “styled up.” Imagine the luxury cashmere blankets, high thread count bedding, etc she could afford and other good quality items which last. The house is filling up now with her own range which is probably low quality on its way from China as we speak and having to live her life as a #AD. She’s a modern day tacky door to door salesman. The phone screen is the door. What a life to lead.
Well she is low quality, it that makes sense 🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏

Reactions: 8
It's 1st September tomorrow, 2 months until Halloween. So typical of her. More plastic tat from Home Bargs, and that glarrsshh pumpkin thing is as tacky as duck.
Pointless woman.
Got to get the huns frothing and sssssspppending on plastic tat, she has contractual obligations deadlines to meet, you nusty trollzzzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This thread title is just 🙌⭐brilliant

Greta Thumbergs worst nightmare shows bags of unnecessary tat bound for landfill. What an utter waste of money …. And how many minky’s does the woman need, when she doesn’t even clean

Reactions: 29
Quantity over quality with her innittt! Cheap, nasty, plastic crap and loads of it. They aren't nice, she doesn't need them or any of the other tit.
How many identical outfits, including pyjamas do Ronenlen have? Mind-blowing.
Exactly, she's just a greedy witch with everything. Never known anyone to buy so much tit just for the sake of it. Like that Halloween jar, she couldn't even say what she was gonna put in it. Same for the halloween crafts, them kids will never get to paint them along with all the other arts an crafts shes picked up for them in the past. Such a waste.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her whole life is just a decorative style up. That house has nothing. Everything she unpacked I just thought that isn't for you,that for how it looks,how it can be shot,how to add to the showhome. It's so soulless.and depressing. She liked duck all in those bags. It was just a bag if appearances.
And again. All stuff for her. Even the boy stuff was really "for her" purposes. More props. Gimics.
She's so ridiculous. And god so boring.
Youve been and bought 3 bags of tat.
Her house is a location set. That's it.
Her life is a set. Her kids.her family.her brand is nothing.she really has turned to nothing. And she deserves nothing.
Every possible manipulation bullshit is coming back home to roost. Because she's such a bland depiction of human form.
And nothing means anything,there's no soul,no.magic no mayhem.no life or love or joy or commotion in that house. so it all looks like braindead bullshit.like some weird museum in China of an apocolyptic English household and a robot living in it. Where you go and think " this is nothing like how we live!" But Come out feeling depressed.and relieved to be out.

Reactions: 42
In honour of our brilliant thread title by @MillionDollarBaby - here's some creepy (North) Korean themed entertainment for Friday. They are all dressed identically and simultaneously smile like robots! Remind you of anyone? 😏 🎶

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
So um yeah um why is everything cute or sweet? It's all unnecessary crap
She’s been told to stop saying “I just love it” and those are the only additional words in her repertoire. I’m surprised she doesn’t say innit after she has said bouys. Her speech is awful, I accidentally had the volume up and was intrigued.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.