Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The school is quite proud of the fact it’s privately , the website talks at length about who has owned it, making money of the education of children, suit Soph down to the ground, fleecing people.

Anyone else getting Matilda vibes? Wonder if they will stick Ronilver Twist in the chockey if he doesn’t get those chimneys clean 😂

PS does that make Jim Bob the Artful Todger, getting flashbacks to him in those knickers 🤢
More like the artful no todger and Sopha is Fagan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can imagine the new parents at school getting word that there’s a celebrity at school, only to discover it’s some lying chav called Mrs hinch -they’ll google her name , find tattle and read all about her and Jamie. Same goes for the teaching staff. Those parents may be polite to her face, but you just know they’ll be talking about her behind her back. And one day in the future whilst at secondary school, some pupils will be able to read all about their school mate Ron and his dysfunctional family -it will happen.

Any new parents need to read thread 500 - they’ll find everything they need there 🤭
None of those school mums will fall for the silly, anxiety ridden little princess bs.. nor the staff.. she’s in for a tougher ride than she’s used to

Reactions: 13
So are the shorts summer uniform?... As in she was bleating on about grey trousers and buying them and we got the whole drama about that and Ron saying what he liked or didn't like... why buy them if he's not in them straight away?! The School website (which anyone can find despite her feeble attempts to cover up the labels)... doesn't appear to show trousers. Personally, at the rates kids grow, I wouldn't buy the kecks until he needed them. The Bermuda shorts (yes official name according to internet) feature in most pics.
Also, not a stalker lol but unfortunately when you live yours and your children's lives on socials us trolls can easily find this tit out 🤣🤣🤣
There will be a Summer and a Winter Uniform. The switch into the Summer Uniform is usually around the Michaelmas Half Term (October Time). Which is really annoying if you end up having to buy new Summer stuff for September only to wear it for a month or so and then put it away till the following April when obvs it wont fit. Especially if they are expensive like £30 a pair of shorts etc. Then can be a switch of Sports kit too - uniforms in Private Preps can be really expensive. A full set of everything (which wont be optional!) will usually be over £500. The most annoying item I had to buy was a Green Wool Duffle coat (think Paddington Bear) that was supposed to be the only Winter coat that you couldn’t wash and that the kids hated wearing. I think it was £120. Madness.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bloody hell, this thread has been going an entire week! Will stick a new one on whilst I can still function on my cocktail of prescription drugs and hopefully not duck it up! Unless anyone else wants a go, speak up before I zone out 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Greedy had dinner with LL last night and hinch was nowhere to be seen. Is she going to be at SSS Asda launch today🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Having just seen an instahun share snippets of Stacey’s range, I have to say there are quite a few familiar looking pieces to Soph’s range in Tesco… 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.