Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so stupid! Quick google and yes it’s a private prep school. Distinctive blazer and hat!

Hoe can she even think she’s relatable anymore! Millionaire, mansion, Range Rover meanwhile the rest of us are trying to put food on the table and pay the mortgage whilst she try’s to sell us her tat! Bloody disgusting

Reactions: 26
Can you imagine the Hinch’s accountant. Wading through mountains of B&M receipts, trying to see if they can salvage any tax relief from the crap she buys. Listening to Hinch’s crap story about the nice man in the house, the one she’s driven by for years. Trying to get Hinch to consider saving and investments. Thinking selling 1.5million books isn’t going to keep the house, buying of crap, an Audi and a Range Rover. Trying to work out how to hide the grey skull tent from the special family, paying a monthly salary to enablers and then one day Hinch walks in…”right, I want my kids to go to private school”. Now he is looking for £140000k from a very quickly dwindling pot wondering how the poor, privately educated chavs are going to cope at Maldon Comprehensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s this about fingers?
---
do you really want to know?

Warning: gross

it’s not too late to avert your eyes.

Video in link, puke buckets 🪣 handy

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

thank you for your sacrifice, I couldn’t face looking for it again 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eww back on the grief tourist train is she? I used to follow Nicky in the earlier days before all the grifting and ads took over her account. Then I unfollowed.

Before the grifting she used to raise awareness of secondary breast cancer and there’s been bits of charity fundraising along the way… why did Hinch not share that? She followed her then too…

she’s so so weird. Seems like she’s obsessed with illness and death. Or maybe she feels it will make her a good caring person if she shares stuff like this? It could be that she is attaching herself to stuff like this to gain some clout… I don’t think even she’d do that though surely. It’s just strange.

Reactions: 16

Oh he is gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Chlorera, Shhmallpox, Ricketts or Scurvy?
What's the next disastrous disease going to be from the crazzzy culinary creashhunz at Malnutrition Manshhunz 😋 🧀 🍟 🍔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did I read that right? £11k a year in private school fees. When 2 of them are there £22k a year? 😳

Good job the mugs keep on shopping - really clear where their cash is going.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Eww back on the grief tourist train is she? I used to follow Nicky in the earlier days before all the grifting and ads took over her account. Then I unfollowed.

Before the grifting she used to raise awareness of secondary breast cancer and there’s been bits of charity fundraising along the way… why did Hinch not share that? She followed her then too…

she’s so so weird. Seems like she’s obsessed with illness and death. Or maybe she feels it will make her a good caring person if she shares stuff like this? It could be that she is attaching herself to stuff like this to gain some clout… I don’t think even she’d do that though surely. It’s just strange.
Yep same I followed Nick for ages but lost interest when it was all flog, sell and ad. I think Hinch has followed her a while I remember her sharing something a couple of years ago when Nick was having a bad time. It's always the grief stuff she hops on isn't it. bleeping grief tourist

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did I read that right? £11k a year in private school fees. When 2 of them are there £22k a year? 😳

Good job the mugs keep on shopping - really clear where their cash is going.
More in secondary. It can be more in Primary too. But it will always be more in secondary.

Reactions: 5

She’s only posted that after BFF skanky Stacey commented on Nicky’s latest post earlier saying she’s always found Nicky an inspiration but then called her Lou 😂 didn’t even get her name right in the comment! She’s posted about her treatment ending and home for the final stretch 💀 I find Nicky irritating as well with the ads etc but also sorry for her situation, she’s so young. Sophlora needs to get a loife. Her content is just disgraceful atm.
---
Yep same I followed Nick for ages but lost interest when it was all flog, sell and ad. I think Hinch has followed her a while I remember her sharing something a couple of years ago when Nick was having a bad time. It's always the grief stuff she hops on isn't it. bleeping grief tourist
When she shared that I remember Nicks followers increased massively. She was ok then, til the greed and grifting started, looks like she learned from the best with the Hinch effect.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

Yes it is partly for clout, she’s an absolute grief bleep, remember how she was with that baby azaelia. She seems to love the build up and impending death for some reason, has to get herself involved

Reactions: 7
You’re exactly where you’re meant to be. Dream big little one
I’m fanku. I have no idea how this happened to little old me. I only ever posted one message and here I am. Can’t believe it. I guess your loife don’t need to make shensh to anyone but you 😘
---
:sick: I forgot about the end bit putting on his hat and then grinning with his minge beard and little teeth....
View attachment 2431077
He looks like a clunge

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Having only had experience of private schools for both myself and my son I’m really surprised about everyone’s reaction to the uniform. It’s a polo shirt and shorts. What do kids wear in state schools?
I’m actually surprised that he doesn’t have a proper shirt and tie from reception. Polo shirts in private schools are usually just for kindergarten.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.