Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quick Google based on Malden area, comes up with the school...not difficult for someone to work out based on the uniform 👀

Reactions: 11
Do you reckon all the parents will refer to Ronnie as Ronald? It'll never be Ron to them will it. I mean I know I'm generalising and being all stereotypical but with their names and then his, it sticks out like a sore thumb doesn't it

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you reckon all the parents will refer to Ronnie as Ronald? It'll never be Ron to them will it. I mean I know I'm generalising and being all stereotypical but with their names and then his, it sticks out like a sore thumb doesn't it
It’s either the hinch bros or ronenlen. You nasty troll. They are NOT individuals. Ffs. They dress the same can’t you see.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm DYING at all the comparisons when it comes to Ronalds uniform

You nusty trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Same school as Naomi & Jordan banjo kids. And Ferne mcanns kid!
Unfortunately not. Their school is further south. Shame though, would’ve really put Hinch’s nose out of joint if she wasn’t the only zelebrity in the playground.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Having only had experience of private schools for both myself and my son I’m really surprised about everyone’s reaction to the uniform. It’s a polo shirt and shorts. What do kids wear in state schools?
I’m actually surprised that he doesn’t have a proper shirt and tie from reception. Polo shirts in private schools are usually just for kindergarten.
Private or not, your kid shouldn't be made to look like hes about to sweep your chimney at 4 years old
---
:sick: I forgot about the end bit putting on his hat and then grinning with his minge beard and little teeth....
View attachment 2431077
Andddddddddddddddd my vaginas on the floor after it shrivelled, died and fell off

Fanks alot Jimbob, FANKS alot, FANKS TO YOU I have no fanny left

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
What I don’t get is, she’s hinted at best boys issues for years now, surely it would be better off investing that money into a school which would be more beneficial to him, rather than a private school just for her own ego and benefit. Can tell she cares more about making herself look posh than the education of her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What I don’t get is, she’s hinted at best boys issues for years now, surely it would be better off investing that money into a school which would be more beneficial to him, rather than a private school just for her own ego and benefit. Can tell she cares more about making herself look posh than the education of her children.
Cos Ronald Twist only has autism or whatever she's picked out her arse that day, when it suits her.
Her childrens best interests isn't something she's bothered by, she doesn't even keep her own kids safe in their own house, those kids mean nothing to her, until it comes to her content so their education will also mean jack all to her. She doesn't lose sleep over anything or anyone unless it's herself, and her ma.
And Jim gets money, a big house, 247 on the sofa and an easy life, so he sits and nods like a witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I would have swerved that school as soon as I saw the uniform 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18
do you really want to know?

Warning: gross

it’s not too late to avert your eyes.

Video in link, puke buckets 🪣 handy

I knew what was coming and still clicked the lin🤢 why oh why did I do that I'm off to throw my crunky schnaks and full fat coke up I hope I get well wish me luck nustys

• Haha
do you really want to know?

Warning: gross

it’s not too late to avert your eyes.

Video in link, puke buckets 🪣 handy

Oh my word 😱 I read the warning, but thought someone was referring to Fiddle’s Fingers... not NoNob’s revolting fingery video. I’ve never tried to put a video off faster in my loife.... 🤢

What makes it worse is I clearly remember the hunzz comments about the video. Some hunzzz poor unsuspecting fellas got lucky that night....the rest of us glued up our ummm.... Foo Foos, never to be scheeeen again 🤢

• Haha
I'd sooner shag an actual shark than him. And are we really expected to believe that uptight witch lets those stubby fingers anywhere her vag? Does she hell. Thats why shes pissing about downstairs and wanking her taps off til daft o clock in the morning, so Inch doesnt try anything 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'd sooner shag an actual shark than him. And are we really expected to believe that uptight witch lets those stubby fingers anywhere her vag? Does she hell. Thats why shes pissing about downstairs and wanking her taps off til daft o clock in the morning, so Inch doesnt try anything 😆
Thread suggestion...id rather shag a shark do do do do do do than jaymeee hinch(liffe) do do do do do do

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Thread suggestion...id rather shag a shark do do do do do do than jaymeee hinch(liffe) do do do do do do
I’m going to have that as an ear worm now 😂 I’m having an injection in my knee tomorrow and sometimes when I have something ouchie done I ask if it’s ok if I hum or sing while it’s being done as it calms me…. I think I’d better hum that one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
:sick: I forgot about the end bit putting on his hat and then grinning with his minge beard and little teeth....
View attachment 2431077
What a cretiness, cretin. Sad washed up turd of a human
---
Just wondering how she's going to cope not being able to dress them the same for a few hours a day
She probably has Lenore dressed up in his Victorian Consumption Child uniform when she sends him to Mamfas with his name displayed across the back of the blazer so she can tell the difference between the toddler twinzzzzz at pickup
---
Having only had experience of private schools for both myself and my son I’m really surprised about everyone’s reaction to the uniform. It’s a polo shirt and shorts. What do kids wear in state schools?
I’m actually surprised that he doesn’t have a proper shirt and tie from reception. Polo shirts in private schools are usually just for kindergarten.
Because really it just looks absolutely stupid. It really does. The blazer is so twee, and I say that with my mini Swedish Chefs attending private education. In saying that their school is located high in the Alps, very close to the Matterhorn. 😂😂😂😂
Don't even get me started on the schools where the boyzzzzzzzz are wearing knee length shorts and straw boater hats as part of the summer uniform

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Are any of her bots shoppers followers interested in those camels? Anyone. At. All?
How can she even think it’s content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
every time this woman speaks its gets more and more dig my ear drums out with a spoon please moments!
yes yoos haz. yes you haz"
"look.att.Dat."
"baff da boyz"

its like shes trying to push a tit out every time!

oops and here we are. the bleep circle loops round again with her sharing nick post. cant imagine how jeakous she is she doesnt get to use cancer as her hook.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.