Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bought a brown candle and she needs to style it up?
she doesn’t like the smell of cinnamon or vanilla. Those are pretty common and pretty popular autumn/winter scents. Feels like that was her testing the waters with whatever tit candles she’s got coming out.
but Yeah.She bought a candle because it was brown and she can’t ever find autumn coloured candles. She’s an absolute liability.
Thread suggestion - She’s undeniably a liability (watch out for flammability) - that’s just Hinch-business.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't wait for her to invite Diego round for tea only for Diego to go home and tell his mum (and probably his nanny) there was 2 camels walking round the kitchen, he ate a jus-rol concoction, Ron's mum cackled at him every time he spoke and Ron's dad looks like an absolute bell end (and kisses Ron's nanny when his mum's not looking 😂)
I cant imagine any of the other parents follow and actually like her and they'll soon realise Ron's at that school purely because it's the image hinch is desperate for. Poor little boy. Sad 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Wonder when one of those alpacas is going to bite her she does not stop fussing them🙄
---
Can't wait for her to invite Diego round for tea only for Diego to go home and tell his mum (and probably his nanny) there was 2 camels walking round the kitchen, he ate a jus-rol concoction, Ron's mum cackled at him every time he spoke and Ron's dad looks like an absolute bell end (and kisses Ron's nanny when his mum's not looking 😂)
I cant imagine any of the other parents follow and actually like her and they'll soon realise Ron's at that school purely because it's the image hinch is desperate for. Poor little boy. Sad 😞
Quite sad as well that all her sheep followers have basically funded his schooling, probably all while struggling to feed their own kids🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I'm sorry I'm late to the band wagon, but is Ron going to a Victorian school? I think my grandad wore a uniform like that in the 1930s??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hold your horses everyone! Looks like I’ve just been awarded with a VIP MEMBER status!

Im fanku and to be honeshht I’m so grateful for this incredible journey. So grateful. It’s been incredible and I’m just obsheshttt with it if I’m honeshht.
I just love itttttt.
But yeah, thanks guys, all the best!

that was just a quick recap of the entirety of Sopha’s vocabulary and selling script.

🤣🍾

ps this deserve a new profile pic marking the crocodile tears and pout in the passenger seat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Sorry why is Ronnie dressed as a WW2 evacuee 😭😭 stood with his little kit bag..

"Rennie laaarved his first day as an evacuee guyschhh" Yeah cos he was away from you ya weapon

• Haha
Reactions: 39
They’re facing the wall to avoid you mummaazzz of camels. Even Royoioi has had enough! Go in to bath the boisscchhh, we know you’re staying in the shed,Dogpie 🤭

Reactions: 10
Hold your horses everyone! Looks like I’ve just been awarded with a VIP MEMBER status!

Im fanku and to be honeshht I’m so grateful for this incredible journey. So grateful. It’s been incredible and I’m just obsheshttt with it if I’m honeshht.
I just love itttttt.

that was just a quick recap of the entirety of Sopha’s vocabulary and selling script.

🤣🍾

ps this deserve a new profile pic marking the crocodile tears and pout in the passenger seat!
You’re exactly where you’re meant to be. Dream big little one

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry why is Ronnie dressed as a WW2 evacuee 😭😭 stood with his little kit bag..

"Rennie laaarved his first day as an evacuee guyschhh" Yeah cos he was away from you ya weapon
No but that’s just unlocked a memory of a BBC (I think? Feels very BBC 😂) tv show where kids were sent off to live like evacuees for a bit. I always want to go on it! I’m sure there was a borstal one too, now I think about it

Reactions: 15

I just love itttttt.

🤣🍾

Congratulations! And a fitting profile pic!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ronni E is now in ihs chimney sweeperrr manzzzzz era.
At least the rickets will come in handy up the chimney! He’s not off to ssccchhhhhhuuul at all ghuyshhhh she’s put him to work in the famlee bizniss cleaning soot while she lies on her flat bleeping hole all day Atv!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blazers below ks2 are clearly bonkers. I don’t know maldonia, I know parts of Essex are 11+ territory with fierce competition for grammar school places. I know some people pay for private primary yr3-6 to try and get them into the grammars but I can’t imagine ronnieblesshim is grammar school material.
In which case private primary then thrown to the wolves for secondary seems the worse possible option. Poor kid. Can’t imagine soph will be able to pay private school fees all the way through for Ron Lon and surpise number 3 gender selected golden girl child. The fees go up way above inflation soph and there’s a huge jump for secondary.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.