Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must’ve missed the memo that Pepto Bismol 80s bridesmaid net dresses were back in. Must nip out and nab myself one. View attachment 2430459
No harm but the three of them looked like something from Footballers Wives. The only thing that could have made it better was if Hinch was on the end with her big man face and her finger toes poking out the bottom of her no doubt would be hideous dress
The 3 ugly stepsisters from Cinderella 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor little bugger dressed like that, hope he had a cracking day with Tarquin, Sebastian, Rupert, Camilla and Henrietta whilst playing croquet on the lawn, pony riding and learning Latin

• Haha
Reactions: 49
My kids went to private school but early years were standard trousers/shorts - bought mine from Sainsbury, soft polo shirt and jumper. No tie or blazer nonsense.
and no blinking regulation socks. He’s all buttoned up it’s claustrophobic.

Reactions: 14
Hinch posts about this Nicknacklou person (sorru No I idea who she is). But if you look at trollomons real there’s a whole exchange between SSs and this nicknacklou person. It’s like petty hinch has seen it and then thought I can do better.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i wouldnt put it passed her to demand to go to ss thing tomorrow.and not say anything until she does the pass ag post as a (what she assumes) is a dig at this page.
she did this before didnt she. and then someone spotted her in the carpark with ss and she had to come out with it.

Reactions: 6
As it turns out it is 12 years since my toddler started school - this is what I said about it “Well ******* has started school - he didn’t even say goodbye!” That was it, no announcing I was upset, anxious or worried. Just fact. Did I have a little tear as I walked away from dropping him off - yes, not just because I dropped him off with his arm in plaster (which meant he couldn’t play with his friends in the playground for the first month of school and had to sit in the medical room), but my first born was growing up. Did I announce it to the world to get attention, absolutely not. She’s disgusting, he’s been going to nursery, he will be fine. Bet he didn’t even say goodbye either - and that’s a good thing!!!
She won't see it this way, she wants them clingy and emotionally stunted
---
I'd like to think he only put on the blazer for the photo and that he wasn't made to wear it all day given that it's hottest day of the year etc.

Also just for balance, I went to state schools and there were blazers for both primary and secondary, but at the former it was always optional. And even in secondary it would be a no blazer day when it's 30 degrees. I get that she wanted the full works for a first day picture but please Sofa own up to that and tell us you didn't really send your 4yr old in a dark coloured blazer to primary school in 30+ degrees!?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Can we just keep our nusty fingers crossed that this doesn’t turn into the two man team?

“Ronnie had the best 1539th day guys and can’t wait to go back tomorrow 😭🥹”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That type of uniform for Reception is bloody ridiculous and way too formal for that age group. It completely sucks the fun and joy out of starting school. If anything, it represents life at the farm; everything has to be ‘immaculate’, no mess is allowed, and god forbid the boys pay with age-appropriate toys.
God I’m having visions of the school the poor kids went to in Daddy Day Care 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've followed Nicky for ages on Instagram and I think she's really sweet, but has Hinch ever mentioned her before or is she now only piping up because Nicky has put a story up about having to stop all treatment as her body isn't coping anymore, so she's tieing up loose ends on some business arrangements before she's too weak and end of life happens.

Again, grief bleeping tourist for Hinch and she can well and truly duck herself.

She'll post her again when N dies, then she'll never mention her again. Just like baby A.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Your right. Unless the writing on her top is backwards, the seatbelt is across her left shoulder so she’s in the passenger seat so no need to pull over as she’s not driving! 🙄
She’s looking straight ahead 😆 not even at the camera 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've followed Nicky for ages on Instagram and I think she's really sweet, but has Hinch ever mentioned her before or is she now only piping up because Nicky has put a story up about having to stop all treatment as her body isn't coping anymore, so she's tieing up loose ends on some business arrangements before she's too weak and end of life happens.

Again, grief bleeping tourist for Hinch and she can well and truly duck herself.

She'll post her again when N dies, then she'll never mention her again. Just like baby A.
And writing "go grab life" on her grief tourist post! duck me can you be any more insensitive

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I don’t know how to post a wee vid but get yourself over to this page for a reel of besties new range , it’s to funny 😄 anyone that lives near the tend farm baton down the hatches cause there’s an earthquake or hurricane coming tomorrow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she taken her meds, she sounds cuckoo.

375395118_1017778539468097_9040937770620718948_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t listen with the sound up but did she just say “she” had a big night out or did she mean the camels looked like they had a big night out and was doing her stupid talking for the animals.

• Haha

She has posted something before but Inch reposted a video of her in her bikini during lockdown I believe and was practically lusting over her.

She pathetic, she really is. I wonder how many takes that took for her to get right angle and her hair how she wanted it for that pic. Just drop the kid off and drive home for duck sake, No one cares. Even if she was a little upset go home and have a little cry, that's fine but why advertise it to everyone?
This bleep would take a selfie at a funeral I swear.

I get some people may be emotional dropping their little ones off to school for first time and I'm not knocking anyone who is, but keep it private, its a moment between you and your child.
I'll admit i cried when my little one left his nursery this summer, the staff there were brilliant and he loved going there, I felt sad to be taking him away from there and him not having any idea he'd never be going back and seeing his friends there ever again, but i didnt post it up for all too see with a pathetic pic of me crying! bleeping hell. We had a little leaving party there with parents and staff and said our goodbyes and hugs etc, it was kept private between us there and us there only.
It’s the same as some of the videos where I always imagine the seconds immediately after the photo/video has been captured, picking up the phone, checking it, retake, check again, edit and post urghhh its SOOOO cringe it makes me want to scream but I can’t help myself imagining the scenario each time

Reactions: 7
About Ranold's outfit for school - im afraid I like it, I love it even! It's because im French and the old fashioned Mary Poppins English school in Holland Park was always a fantasy. I didn't realise it was a real life outfit until about 20 years ago when I lived in Kensington.

Now, I still have friends who live in Kensington and their kids dress just like that - the thing is those kids don't wear Adidas tracksuits at home or even worse, personalised matching clothes outside of school. I know the uniform is quite dated but more often than not it matches the traditions by which the parents live.

Sopha says tit, duck, piss off and FFS and most likely bleep in front of her kids - she thinks the old school uniform is the way to become 'posh'. Her kids will be insufferable chavs like her and jaymayy.

Reactions: 28
As if the stupid witch thinks blurring the photo will prevent people from finding out the school he goes to! Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.