Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having only had experience of private schools for both myself and my son I’m really surprised about everyone’s reaction to the uniform. It’s a polo shirt and shorts. What do kids wear in state schools?
I’m actually surprised that he doesn’t have a proper shirt and tie from reception. Polo shirts in private schools are usually just for kindergarten.
Not even private schools, they're clearly English as many primaries in Scotland have blazers, state schools that is. It's not that unusual in certain parts of the country! My three boys don't wear blazers but they all wear knee length shorts, shirt and tie year round in a state primary. There is a school hat but I didn't buy it!

Ron's uniform doesn't bother me but as a few people have commented the fact this is paid for by Instagram ads does. I don't think they can afford this long term the way things are going and I'm not sure financially she's been making wise decisions. I'd be very surprised if there's been adequate investment to ensure they can afford this longer term and if it were me, infant primary age is not the age to go private if I could only afford it for a few years. She just loves to think she's rich and a celebrity but I fear (for the kids' sake) that it will come crashing down.

Reactions: 15
Going against the flow, I like his uniform. Bar the silly cap which is nearly always optional and the other parents will eye-roll at her being extra. My kids have always worn blazers but in the first school, they were hung up as soon as you got into school (making them slightly pointless). They also have exemptions for wearing blazers in school on hot days, the kids aren’t expected to swelter in them. Our local state schools also wear blazers and ties at secondary.

That said, most parents take off all the private school regalia in the car so the kids are wandering around in a shirt and trousers, rather than advertising that they go to a private school. The Hinches will be the opposite, they’ll be parading around Maldonia taking posed photos in their cap and blazer at every opportunity.

Reactions: 11
Ahh Ron looks sweet.

Too bad his mum's an arse and just advertised his school to the masses. Wouldn't take a genius to track his school down.

Absolute idiot.

Reactions: 13
So Greedy had dinner with LL last night and hinch was nowhere to be seen. Is she going to be at SSS Asda launch today🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is the floof shed the new dog bed? She’s right where she should be guyzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So are the shorts summer uniform?... As in she was bleating on about grey trousers and buying them and we got the whole drama about that and Ron saying what he liked or didn't like... why buy them if he's not in them straight away?! The School website (which anyone can find despite her feeble attempts to cover up the labels)... doesn't appear to show trousers. Personally, at the rates kids grow, I wouldn't buy the kecks until he needed them. The Bermuda shorts (yes official name according to internet) feature in most pics.
Also, not a stalker lol but unfortunately when you live yours and your children's lives on socials us trolls can easily find this tit out 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if the Queen of Maldon has climbed over her security gate and is now sat on her drive waiting for her Asda limo (that may never arrive).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can imagine the new parents at school getting word that there’s a celebrity at school, only to discover it’s some lying chav called Mrs hinch -they’ll google her name , find tattle and read all about her and Jamie. Same goes for the teaching staff. Those parents may be polite to her face, but you just know they’ll be talking about her behind her back. And one day in the future whilst at secondary school, some pupils will be able to read all about their school mate Ron and his dysfunctional family -it will happen.

Any new parents need to read thread 500 - they’ll find everything they need there 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not even private schools, they're clearly English as many primaries in Scotland have blazers, state schools that is. It's not that unusual in certain parts of the country! My three boys don't wear blazers but they all wear knee length shorts, shirt and tie year round in a state primary. There is a school hat but I didn't buy it!

Ron's uniform doesn't bother me but as a few people have commented the fact this is paid for by Instagram ads does. I don't think they can afford this long term the way things are going and I'm not sure financially she's been making wise decisions. I'd be very surprised if there's been adequate investment to ensure they can afford this longer term and if it were me, infant primary age is not the age to go private if I could only afford it for a few years. She just loves to think she's rich and a celebrity but I fear (for the kids' sake) that it will come crashing down.
When the money runs out they will be whipped away from their friends and plonked in the local secondary. It’ll be huge, overwhelming and they won’t know anyone.

Reactions: 11
The school is quite proud of the fact it’s privately , the website talks at length about who has owned it, making money of the education of children, suit Soph down to the ground, fleecing people.

Anyone else getting Matilda vibes? Wonder if they will stick Ronilver Twist in the chockey if he doesn’t get those chimneys clean 😂

PS does that make Jim Bob the Artful Todger, getting flashbacks to him in those knickers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The school is quite proud of the fact it’s privately , the website talks at length about who has owned it, making money of the education of children, suit Soph down to the ground, fleecing people.

Anyone else getting Matilda vibes? Wonder if they will stick Ronilver Twist in the chockey if he doesn’t get those chimneys clean 😂

PS does that make Jim Bob the Artful Todger, getting flashbacks to him in those knickers 🤢
You nusty troll, I nearly snorted at my desk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Laughing my head off at Ronilver Twist and the Artful Todger 🤣 Now I've got 'Consider yer'self" 🎶 going on in my head!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.