Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legit gonna call him Ronnie Ricketts now to reflect the Victorian era clothing and tit diet. Atv!x

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Moving into Hinch Farm was the final nail in her income and popularity coffin.

A few have said oh she isn't relatable anymore as she has money and lives in a massive house.

She isn't relatable anymore because what people hooked on to and made her known, was not a tend farm, family life or animals - it was her cleaning hacks, storage, colour decor etc.

It's like you love watching Taylor Swift perform live or listening to her music, her releasing new music but then getting so many royalties in that she's like OK CAREER CHANGE and becoming a bleeping plumber.

I don't give a tit if she has kids, animals, 6 toes or stones that come loose in her garden. Tell me how to remove cat hair from my washing machine or I will source the information elsewhere. Her numbers are decreasing for that exact reason, unrelatable and irrelevant.

RIP Hunchs Career 💀

We are gathered here today...
The irony is that the end of her popularity was the beginning of her tend mate’s success, because she was so jealous of her pickle cottage she thought she HAD TO HAVE Hinch farm 🤣

she could have waited a couple of years and done it progressively instead of lying about the whole thing and suddenly buying £30 a barrrrbowwwlll for Xmas..

It just shows you what envy can do.

Sss is an equally deceiving witch, but she smashed it at the game of who done it best!

Reactions: 24
Round here the reception kids do two or three mornings, then a couple of mornings plus lunch then into full time. The teachers use the afternoons for the home visits (to see what the kids’ home situation is, give the parents time to talk about anything privately and to let the teacher see the child in a familiar situation (and check that the home address they applied from is accurate)). Wonder if soph will get a visit 😂😂😂.

Reactions: 3
You can't say SS looked good, she looked awful. The top bit of the dress didn't support her boobs so they just folded in half. Label looked nice considering she looks dirty all the time. And the other blonde sister well, 0/10, she could've ran a brush through her hair. Typical chav dresses.

I'd love to see what Hinch would wear. But oh, she wasn't invited 😏
No comment off her on the grid posts either, they're both pathetic, this are we aren't we mates is a total snoozefest. Yet they act bumlickylicky on the live the other week

🥱
Haha completely agree re the solomon lot. Didn't like Stacey's dress at all, I thought Sticker scrubbed up OK but Shy looked a total mess, scruffy hair, terrible make up and a horrible dress.

Reactions: 11
Hi guys, been a whileeeee since I’ve been on here.
Just spotted no 1 child’s uniform on her post, is that private school uniform? Poor thing must be bloody boiling in all that in this weather.
Don’t understand how she’s so emosh about him going to school, he’s either in nursery or in crèche or with mummy dearest 🙄

Reactions: 10
I’m beginning to think she struggles with editing for her IG posts. When you consider how many posts real not tend celebrities manage to post every day whilst also having jobs compared to how many hinch posts.
I follow a lot of people on IG, actors and influencers etc. who work and do IG on the side. Hinch doesn’t have a job apart from posting on IG and she calls that her job!

Reactions: 16
Ronalds had a lovely day as work school.

What does he look like 😂

Screenshot_20230906-191748.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
i cant imagine if my mum wrote a book and she came round and placed it in the middle of the windowsill.price of place. all i could see. oh no thats becasue she wouldnt! and that would be hinch once again making it all about her. and even in their own space shes shoved in front of them.

so did inch have to pull over for the child crying in the passenger seat. and not for the actual child going into school,no no he hd to pull in for his mum to settle. haha shitstains.

Reactions: 11
That type of uniform for Reception is bloody ridiculous and way too formal for that age group. It completely sucks the fun and joy out of starting school. If anything, it represents life at the farm; everything has to be ‘immaculate’, no mess is allowed, and god forbid the boys pay with age-appropriate toys.

Reactions: 27
one day hes going to see she posted his bedroom up for all to see. and then see what she did in their with that crass for content dick talk. nice hinch.really bleeping nice.

Reactions: 9
That type of uniform for Reception is bloody ridiculous and way too formal for that age group. It completely sucks the fun and joy out of starting school. If anything, it represents life at the farm; everything has to be ‘immaculate’, no mess is allowed, and god forbid the boys pay with age-appropriate toys.
Especially for a poor kid with (supposed) sensory needs and quite possibly not toilet trained.
---
I wonder if the school actually finishes at 3.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.