Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
I thought at first she could potentially have ADHD but now I am certain she doesn't.

I have ADHD and I don't behave the same as her.

I think she's just got NCS.

Narcissistic C#nt Syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Louanne

VIP Member
Can't even be arsed to read the thread, but just came for this ...

You are a lying cunt Soph. You don't need anyone to help you 'do this'. I have a full time job and could put more content, better quality and quantity in my 30 minute lunch break on a Monday.

Tell the truth, you fleeced enough money out the sheep in the early years so that currently, neither of you really need to work now.
You're a narcisistic twat who is only bothered about yourself, you hate your kids, and aren't that keen on your husband, so you spend your time watching Netflix and messing around with Snapchat filters while he manages the house and the staff and looks after the children.
I'd have more respect for you if you said "we don't need 'normal' jobs right now, so we're taking the opportunity to enjoy life and be at home with our family as much as we can" I mean, I know that's a lie too, but it at least sounds more genuine.

Attachments

Last edited:

blaithneadagusfea

Goodmorning nusty hens. I've been MIA in the real world doing real cleaning and minding my children by myself because thats what real adults not tend adults do and I've been too tired to do anything by bedtime because real parents get burnt out and there is no fiddle hovering close by at my beck and call so I actually spend 24/7 with my fake toddlers.
Goodmorning Hinch. This is your weekly reminder that you are violating your children's rights to privacy and exposing them to pedophiles online for free shit and money. 😊
You absolute dickhead. ATB.

• Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
This q&a is
1, for her to drip feed the new hinch crap
2, will probably end in the reveal of the new animals orrr 'they're just settling in guys ill show you them next week'
Meaning ' I juts need to get them addicted to treats first so they come running to me so it looks like they love me'

Reactions: 37

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Haven't caught up ta see if was posted but posting so can delete I hate her that much she's not taken phone space 🤢
When I'm "mentally lost" I quietly deactivate social media, mute unnecessary chats and smash the hell into my meditation app. Walks outside. Fresh air. Reground myself to reality. Unlike Soph who needs attention I dont. The very thought of people wanting to check in and know my business gives me tummy shivers. Shes such a moron and those rose petals (plastic again 🙄)
give me strength. The 1950s called, theyve asked for that cringefest back 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
  • Haha

StopsayingHandsnomes

Chatty Member
She’s taking the piss talking about gender roles when she is literally always talking like a 1950s housewife and trying to set us all back!
He’s doesn’t work because he doesn’t fucking have to! You’ve scammed enough money off of stupid, gullible people, that Mr Toad can stay home kissing your arse, getting a mani-pedi. He’s a cock and you’re a cunt! Simple! 🖕😡

• Heart
  • Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Stacey is definitely trolling hinch now it’s hilarious! In her announcement for her new homeward range;
‘I really wanted to be involved in absolutely everything, not just slap my name on something and sell it’🤣🤣🤣
Soph is definitely going to be crying in the dog bed today
Hinch was involved in her own range, she did all that hard work of ticking a box next to the word pockets and she even had a flip board at another meeting not so long ago where she got to write her ground breaking ideas on while pointing like the absolute boss cunt bitch she is. :ROFLMAO:
I mean it was such hard work that she needed numerous holidays and a couple of Center Parcs mini breaks to recover.

• Haha

dollypumpkin

Oh god my SIL has commented on her post gushing over her dress 🤮 just going to ring my brother and tell him to divorce her.

• Haha
  • Sick

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Guys can we stop with the sexual talk about inch and sofa before I jump off a cliff or physically pull my eyes out. I fank you 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Just finished watching today’s stories and there is so much I want to say but find that the three little words - “she’s a cunt” covers it all quite perfectly (and stops my blood pressure rising with rage).

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
And this is why we haven't seen
047BE226-0CA5-4C5E-BA52-D3DCBDED1756.jpeg

Since summer 2022.

Bet it's a full office set-up, and that's who the cars always parked on the drive belong to.

Fairly sure there was something in the planning for that outbuilding when the previous owner built/converted it that it could only be used as ancillary to the main property and not as a business premises.

Reactions: 36

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I really thought I’d go to bed early tonight but I’m now sipping on full fat coke and snacking on this thread 🤣
Hi soph! Mished ya xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Where’s Ron’s dolls house?? Not seen that for a very long time and Sophie so enjoyed spending her time decorating it and making it look ‘lived in’

and whatever happened to the church pew?

• Haha
  • Heart

lalala88

Well since the energy crisis my daughter brings their washing to do in my machine as in her words my machine is quicker so doesn’t use as much electricity, failing to mention it’s actually my electricity. She also brings her hand washing items for me to wash as she states I do it better. I’m a fucking mug. Just to add I do not join her on holiday, park and zoo visits or live in her garage annex nor do I have a spare room reserved in her house. I’m too busy doing her washing to have time for much else! However I do pick up my grandchildren from school and nursery and look after them as she works full time as a real not tend occupational therapist. School holidays the eldest is at summer school and the little one is with me. The other set of grandparents and my own dear husband have passed so I’m their only grandparent. And Sopha and Fiddle are both twats. So there.
You sound like an absolutely wonderful mum and grandma 🩷

• Heart