Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Dirty delete this morning. First post said be back in a few days as feeling lost mentally then reposts same picture without the woe is me part 🤔
I don't mean to laugh at someone being mentally lost but we've been waiting for her to do this, she's so predictable. That woman is never going to be happy until she stops wanting what others (SSS) have. She's not mentally lost she's jealous.

Reactions: 40
Just posted this over on the Stacey thread too but thought it was interesting for over here too. Sort of off topic but also not. I’m listening to Zoe Sugg’s vlog from yesterday while I work and had to come and write this. Her and her partner are doing a q&a and one of the questions is about their child being posted online and the way they think about how their child will feel in the future if they look back at a video or photo they posted. If they think their child wouldn’t like it or even if there’s a grey line they don’t post it!! Also how they will phase out how much their child appears on their social media/in videos as they get older (it’s 37mins 55secs in if anyone is interested). I really wish Stacey and Hinch would think about it that way, how would those children feel in the future if they saw some of the things that were posted!!
Zoe is as bad as Hinch and Solomon for using her child for engagement and attracting family brands. She won’t know how her child will feel until that child is much older and understands concepts such as social media, the dangers of being a child online etc. Zoe is talking rubbish and basically trying to justify why she parades her child online. Talks about phasing their child out when they are older ..too late when the damage is done. The only reason she’s saying that is because teens will have a say in what they like and don’t like, and by then Zoe & her boyfriend will have made enough from online flogging to retire anyway. Kids of Instagram parents have no choice or say and that’s the problem.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Homebird44

VIP Member
She seems to think marriage is about the wedding. It's one day. I've been married for 24 years, we are best mates but there are some days that i would love to be by myself. Five years is nothing Soph, wait until he's snoring, taking various medications out of his little day stamped pill box and he's not long turned 50. A cash bought house, freebies galore and doting parents on tap is a piss easy life. She literally doesn't know who easy her life is.

• Heart

RamonaRiva

Sorry if this has already been said. But didn't she say on her Q&A that she hadn't got Roys school trousers yet and was thinking of getting them from Next. And then low and behold. The magic parallel universe that is Maldon has delivered the Next trousers within a few minutes and she has them. Not only does she have them, but Rolly has tried them on and likes the feel of them guys. 🙄

Get it straight Soph.

• Haha
  • Wow

boundandgagged

VIP Member
I’m sorry am I missing something here? Even if the high chairs “grow with the child”, I still don’t understand the point. Just sit the child at the table like normal? I’m so confused!
It's a ridiculous concept, I'm pretty sure that when my son was 96 month old toddler and I'd tried to put him in a ridiculous highchair he'd have told me to fuck off, kicked me and ran away

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Every time I see that Nandos boof it makes me laugh. It's just so impractical in my opinion. It certainly looks a tight squeeze getting the family in.
And the too sides are just so wasteful, you can't do nothing on them apart from place a crappy board with a vase on.
And imagine sitting there facing a plain boring wooden wall whilst you are eating?
She could have done so many things with that kitchen but she chose to spoil it with that big monstrosity instead.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lilograce

VIP Member
Is it just me or does this woman have like 5 wedding anniversaries per year? It feels like she’s already celebrated it twice this year 😂😂

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
Sorry to bang on, I have ADHD and I fixate - just did a quick dig through

Lola_90

Your account was created on the same day this headline hit the news and you're raving about Hinch? You're either Soph, Freda or a Sheep m8.

Screenshot_20230820_230953_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

orangehead

VIP Member
She's like a 'mean girl' from a shitty made-for-tv film about a cheerleader who is now 45 and sits at the one bar in her small town telling everyone she was head cheerleader and dated the quaterback while she gets drunk and makes mean comments about other women and when there's some kind of town event on she turns up in her cheerleader uniform. PUT THE WEDDING DRESS AWAY AND MOVE ON.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Latala

Chatty Member
5 years is that all? Fuck me, I’ve seen her whole wedding album more than my own & she looks common as arses in them photos. Chav wedding at its finest 🤷🏼‍♀️ gives off My Big Fat Gyppy vibes, you’ll never look classy Sopha, common as muck & you know it!
(I may be hormonal so, ahem, as you were trolls xx)

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Why do you buy so many bots?
Why do you think you are important?
Why do you lie all the time?
What will you do when this all goes tits up?
---
Why do you think it's OK to share personal details about your children whilst you hide behind fakery and filters?

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
She has two tripp trapp highchairs for the toddler twins. These chairs are circa £400 each and last until around 12 years of age. They are ergonomic and grow with said child. You lower/higher the seat/footrest as they grow.
Be that as it may, I can't imagine any 7+ year old willingly sitting on anything other than a normal dining chair to eat.
I'll give Ron a pass on it, because he's still small.

Personally, I prefer my kids to learn to sit on a regular dining chair as soon as they're tall enough for it to be practical.

• Heart