Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Do you think she actually realises that she’s shit at her job or is she completely deluded?
Surely she must look at people like SS, who is the nearest comparable benchmark, and see that she posts more content and better content on Instagram whilst simultaneously filming 3 tv shows, travelling up and down the country, advertising for brands like Iconic, collaborating on ranges with ITS, Primark and Asda and raising 5 kids.
Yes, SS has help at home but certainly no more help than Hinch and Joe still manages to work and take weekends away fishing with his son etc. When was the last time Jamie was allowed to go anywhere without her?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Pah. “Mentally lost” She doesn’t know the meaning of that phrase, never has done.
More like they are away without the kids…. Again.
And I’m not worried you are “Physically lost” Soph….chance would be a fine thing 🥱

• Haha
  • Heart

lalala88

I mean there’s so many things wrong with that post I don’t know where to start 🤦‍♀️ it might be a difficult concept to grasp Sophie, but women don’t belong to men. Therefore your dad didn’t ‘give you away’ and you could even keep your own surname if you wanted to.
So concerned about losing her surname that she changed it to Hinch before she even bloody married him. What a load of crock. As if she wasn't calling herself Mrs Hinch before that!

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
God that was boring. So because of her wants and needs she has totally emancipated Jamie and now he is her carer, business partner, husband. The list goes on. She doesn’t have a baby sitter but has family on tap 🤦🏼‍♀️ SHE is nervous about Ron starting school. Nothing about how he feels, it’s all her. She has not prepared him for school, it will not go well. More mentions of assessments…
If the animal women is a professional, I hope she looks into Hinch thoroughly. What animal significantly shifts its breeding pattern due of the weather? The lies and crap she comes out with is second to none! The whole thing started like a Dear Deirdre radio segment. She sounds fake. Looks fake. Her life is fake. She lies about everything and anything. Would I want their life? Not in a million years. My husband does everything Jamie does and works full time, he has pride and integrity. I would never have him at home as my carer, she is beyond incompetent. I hope to god she doesn’t have anymore children. Two emotionally stunted children in a world of insta huns is more than enough, she’s done her bit.

• Heart

Rachaelplum

Guyysshh! My kids have been at my mums for 2 days last week, this week and are also there 2 days next week as we are moving house and it needs completely gutting (it's not safe for the my 6 year old toddlers) and as we are doing most of it ourselves my mum has been having them on her days off work. My sister was at her house today when I went to collect them and she said...'you've got your kids less than HUNCH these days'🤣🤣. I cackled.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Fiddle will be frantically spritzing perfume onto hankies like smelling salts to revive Sopha who has fallen to the floor, gasping and sobbing and clutching the nearest fake olive plant after receiving news of SSS’s homewares collab.
Sopha’s tummy schiversssh and schuddersssh will be out of control 🤭

1692200258434.gif

ETA: This also reminds me of when NoNob showed he’s a boobies wobbler in Lonald’s birfffday playhouse 🤢😂

• Haha

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Mentally lost whilst all eyes on SSS, I’m sure you’ll find it again in your 5k a night anniversary hotel🤪😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
8. are
Ok let’s get the bingos in now about the highly riveting and not at all fake Qs that she’ll dare to answer……fucking same boring shit as last time she did it…
1. When are your new animals coming?
2. How do you cope with your tummy shivers?
3. How are YOU (you’re so amazing btw)?
4. Will you ever tell us about Ron’s journey?
5. How is the oven ready chicken doing?
6. When is your new Hinch Home stuff coming?!
7. How do you manage being such a good mum to two toddlers?!

😂🤣
8. Are you planning on renewing your vows
9. How’s your dad doing
10. Why isn’t FredaYahoo allowed on line anymore?

We could only wish for the last one to be answered 😂

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Zoph, you little liar, you came onto Instagram calling yourself Hinch months before you got married not Barker, didn’t mean that much really, did it ?

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Going it alone 😂😂. Her ego knows no bounds does it. She is utterly fucked. Hinch home is a gimmicky brand, it might do alright for the first 6 months but after that 😬..

Screenshot_20230814-195742.png

• Haha
  • Heart

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Don't get this name thing at all. Was she already Mrs Hinch before marriage or did that come after?
I wanted to keep my Dad's name out of respect and a few other reasons plus I'm married to a non English person so it's a strange surname. I just double barrelled it and all parties are happy. You can call yourself anything you want to at the end of the day.
Plus, either on holiday or getting her wagons in a circle, so predictable every single time.
And where are the socks?
She’s registered the name mrs Hinch before she was even married, but doesn’t know how it all happened🙄🙄🙄

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Happy anniversary sulky Soph, you misery! Have a cup of tea love, that you never used to drink?? It will all be OK, just keep pretending.