Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Dirty delete this morning. First post said be back in a few days as feeling lost mentally then reposts same picture without the woe is me part 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

Dexy

VIP Member
Where did I say all autistic people have speech delay?

The way she talks, her acting naïve are all part of the character she's created. It's so she can pretend she doesn't know what she's doing when actually she's incredibly calculated. You might find it helpful to read the wiki on here as it puts the pieces together. It's part of her act and she tricked you good.
Definitely this.
Years ago someone came on and said they met her in a work setting and she was very switched on. I’m sticking with that. Plus she worked in sales and “ loved it. “ Her saying her friends don’t think of her as Mrs Hinch is her admitting the whole personality is a facade. I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

BBC1HD

VIP Member
She hasn't actually said anything that we don't already know about.

Baby talk, new animals, lazy ass inch, her friends not thinking about her as Mrs Hinch, fat dog, new house tat to shift......I feel like I've been transported to a q & a from 2021

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Danielle0120

VIP Member
It is very common. Google autistic burnout. Lots of adults are now being diagnosed in their 30s and beyond.

Some with mental health issues will have been misdiagnosed with borderline personality disorder.

Masking to try to fit in with other people is exhausting and can lead to chronic burnout and illness. Especially in children, I speak from experience. Look into Not fine in school, the work of people such as Dr Naomi Fischer and Eliza Fricker.

Some neurodivergent children will thrive in school. Others do not. My son was fine when he was younger but hasn’t been able to attend for an over a year due to emotional based school avoidance. Often as puberty and the demands of the curriculum increase difficulties can occur.

Unless you have personal experience of being autistic or live with an autistic adult or child you can’t comment on what autistic people may or may not feel.
She's just a raging narcissist. She's a stinking cunt who sells her kids privacy for money. Nice woman.

I couldn't give a flying shiiiiiiiiiite from my arse if she's struggling with whatever diagnosis she's had or hasn't had. Hope she lives a miserable life the way she's forcing those 2 kids she's created to have.

• Heart

Mich79

If you have to renew your vows after 5 years there is something seriously wrong with your relationship.
Their relationship is just as bad as my SIL and what was her husband. Next level boak. Made out they were the happiest couple ever, date nights every week, candlelit baths every day, tagging themselves at a hotel every day yada yada yada......turns out she was gay and cheating on him 🤷‍♀️ If you feel the need to post everyday about your relationship, then it's clearly a front!! She went a bit quiet on socials after that. Hinchs whole marriage is a business arrangement, I'm surprised they've survived this long tbh!

• Haha

BronskiBeat

Does anyone else just go back and read #500 just to give themselves a wee chuckle, even though ive read it lots of time!

• Haha
  • Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
My q+a contributions, Hinch, if you're reading:

1. How are the boys sleeping now? For two kids who can't sleep without you, you're sure out a lot.

2. Have you had the balcony built yet? Or is it because....

3. How do you feel about the proposal for 250 new homes just on the other side of the field to you? Did you go to the consultation? Must be hard, if it all goes through, not to be able to lie about living rurally.

4. What's the tea with tbb? Have you actually fallen out or were you never true friends to begin with? Been a while since you just rocked up at hers at 11pm.

5. Can we see the garage and shed please? Would love to see how you've utilised those storage spaces!

6. Why are you lying about the chickens? There's no shame in admitting that another died, rescue batt chickens tend to only live a short while in freedom.

7. How are you preparing Ron for starting school? You've been suspiciously quiet on the topic, considering lots of parent influencers milk the subject for all it's worth.

• Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I can't believe they've only been married 5 years. In that time they've had Ronnie, extended Greyskull, had Lonnie, moved to Hinch not-a-farm, been on 20 million days out to farms and soft play areas, had 286 holidays and weekends away with Fiddle and the Clingon niece and bought alpacas, chickens and mystery animals. How is she going to keep that relationship alive for the next 20 years when she runs out of things to distract her from living with Jamie.

Reactions: 41

Andioooop

VIP Member
She's definitely got some filter on. I've never seen such a smooth, blurred face, even with all the Botox in the world. Even her nostrils are different sizes.

I wish people wouldn't use filters and be natural
Shocking isn’t it
29D746A0-0DE8-4835-A688-57C9DAD20D9A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Trollomon announcing her home range thooooo

"I wanted to help with the making, design, packaging, involved in how it's made and not just slap my name on something and sell it"

LMAO Hinch is in the dog bed itching away
---
Stacey is definitely trolling hinch now it’s hilarious! In her announcement for her new homeward range;
‘I really wanted to be involved in absolutely everything, not just slap my name on something and sell it’🤣🤣🤣
Soph is definitely going to be crying in the dog bed today
Oops didnt mean to do a hinch and copy and paste your words there love x

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Barking the house doesn't quite have the same ring as hinching does it 😂😂😂😂 bark haul anyone? She could of quite easily kept her name seems as mrs hinch is literally a character she created.
No fancy pants Hotel stay this year then yet? Wonder what wooden creation we will get for the gift seems as mr inch doesn't have any wood I'm his janine knickers
Spray, Wipe, Bark 😂

oh wait, the Hinchingmad hashtag would be barkingmad 😂😂😂

• Haha

lalala88

Why can’t she just grate her own cheese? pre-grated cheese is coated in something that stops it sticking together in the bag but also stops it melting. It looks like worms.
She doesn't have time to grate her own cheese, she's a hard working six toe six day boss babe guyschh

• Haha
Reactions: 40

londonLA

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

New thread title courtesy of @londonLA. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and sweet and swear free, and clearly marked thread suggestion.
Whooo! My first ever Thread title! Thank you :)
I will celebrate by screaming excitedly into a blanket then put my two piece crop top and skirt combo on and eye fuck myself In the mirror with my weave hanging off my filtered head 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40