Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
I don’t think you will meet many people who are autistic or have adhd who want to label themselves. They might be desperate to have a diagnosis, so that they can begin to understand themselves and move forward. Especially with children, if they need an ehcp etc.

Nothing to work out. Just a woman who is autistic trying to educate other people about a neurodevelopmental condition, that the majority of people who seem to have commented tonight know nothing about.✌🏼
Isn’t there an autism thread or something on tattle where you can go to do your educating. I’d rather discuss what twats the Hinchs are. We will not know about ND with R or her unless she chooses to spout lies again for clicks and I couldn’t give two shiny shites if she’s autistic or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

lalala88

Why are there so many very new members claiming to be autistic and saying it's not Sofa's parenting skills. Are we being invaded by fake accounts?

• Heart
  • Sick

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Lmao some bullshit that her mum said "oh go off and have a couple of nights alone" like they didn't fuck off to Switzerland for a week, or spend a bunch of time away on a book tour.

What a load of bollocks.
---
And I've got news for her, her kids will bicker and fight and wind each other up for years to come.
They don't grow up and out it just because you want a new baby.
She's a shit parent who has absolutely no clue.

• Heart

Soapy

Chatty Member
I'm probably very Garraway to the party but has it been noted how Hinch refers to Henry as a puppy, specifically noted after his last grooming session

"Back to looking like a puppy"

There's definitely a theme of babyfying (definitely a word in my house 👍) and keeping things young. Bit like a narcissist having control over their loved ones and not letting them develop in an age appropriate manner....one might suggest 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 50

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
Guysssssshhhh I’ve figured out why she thinks her kids are toddlers. Incapable of independent thought, Soph follows the Center Parcs classification of children’s ages:
IMG_8701.png

• Haha
Reactions: 49

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #661 Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

New thread title courtesy of @londonLA. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep them short and sweet and swear free, and clearly marked thread suggestion.

I would do a recap but she’s so boring I can’t actually remember anything of note that she’s done! It’s all animals, the toddler twins, filters, going out (even though she doesn’t go out!) and tend cleaning on repeat. If anyone can think of what she’s done, please feel free to post!

Still MIA:
  • Her friendship with SSS
  • One of the chickens (probably gone to live with Paul O’Grady with it’s mate)
  • The socks - last seen being put into soak.
The wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is the perfect round-up of all things Hinch related.

• Haha
  • Heart

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Mummy said "oh go off and have a couple of nights alone" this is the shit that fucks me off the most. She acts like she has zero break she this superwoman. FUCK OFF CUNT.

This week I was attacked by my son again been a hard year with him and we have things in place but sometimes his outbrust come out no where. "Oh sorry to hear that" was his dad's reponse. He has my youngest as she will go but his not had his son in over a year, because he refuses to go. I'd love a break soph but I've got no chance and no choice but to deal with it ALONE. How many alone time have you had now hun? (Sorry for the rant trolls but she doesn't realise how lucky she is to have constant help).

Also who am I? YOUR A CUNT HUN. Thats what you are.

Attachments

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
The thought of them 2 getting it on, rolling around the rose petals, it makes my vagina shrivel up, die and fall off.

• Haha
  • Sick

lolaP

Ask away...oh alright then.

1. Why do you have 6 toes?
2. Do you actually know anything about safeguarding children
3. You claim to "work" 6 days a week...what is it you actually do?
4. Do you know what a toddler is?
5. Why the constant need to "twin" the boys?
6. You say you "never" leave the house yet your going on another trip (probs to the farm) with the boys? How do you explain this?
On that note...
7. Why do you always take the boys to the farm?

I'm not feeling great today so may just actually ask these!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oh fuck off you prune. That stag in the background is the only horn you’ve seen in months. Old teeny peeny. She’s as predictable as a Scottish summer ffs. SSS has a big announcement, she sulks, thinks up an illness (rickets, gout, scurvy, dropsy) or broken toe/coccyx/wrist/teeth. Shit on floor blah blah. Or the go to ‘me mental helf innit’. Post photo of her wedding “I lurves noknob. HeS mY lOiFe”. Fucks off for holiday number 200 and says ‘I never go out’. Just fuck off love. You’re as relevant as dropsy

• Haha
  • Heart

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
She’s registered the name mrs Hinch before she was even married, but doesn’t know how it all happened🙄🙄🙄
This is what tipped it over for me. I thought it was strange enough that she was using her married name before the wedding, but the fact she shortened it into something more marketable and registered it on Companies House made me realise how much of a manipulative con-woman she is. All orchestrated.

Louanne

VIP Member
She's not autistic.
She's not ND.
She IS a cunt.

Mrs Hinch is a character that those pair of grifters created to milk as much money as possible out of idiots on the internet. The characteristics and traits have been carefully developed to fool their audience.

Thanks for joining the convo Soph and Mad Ma, I see the indigestion from that horrible cheese kept you up long enough to engage, but your lies and manipulation won't work here. We see you.

GET WELL 🖕🏻

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
It's all so false and forced.

She doesn't love him, she doesn't even fancy him! She just likes having someone around to 'be married to' and someone to look after her because she is completely incapable of looking afterself.

Her parents raised a spoilt entitled brat incapable of critical thinking and then Jamie went and married it knowing he was already on the gravy train. In her constant quest to be relatable she bangs on about mental struggles.
She doesn't struggle at all, this is all said for the unstable huns that she attracts.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Wize Owl

VIP Member
First of all what the feck is a bridal cottage 🙄 To be honessssscht I’m surprised she was just sitting in the garden outside sipping tea and wasn’t running around trying to find the entrance to Gosfield Hall and somewhere they could all hang their coats…. I’m not surprised she was crying like a seal into her WKD tea.

Sopha, hunnnnnnay, you don’t have to share a pic of you in your wedding dress EVERY anniversary…. You could post a recent photo of you and NoNob, yanno it’s been 5 years, I’m sure you would have at least one photo of the pair of you….. here’s a suggestion for you….. 🤭

IMG_5179.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 47