Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Can anyone remember when she commented to someone (Mario I think) about wanting to tick off a few things before she quits Instagram?
I can't find the screen grab of it.

But this directly contradicts thatView attachment 2392533

She's never wanted Instagram to go away, but said she'd leave Instagram when she's ticked off some stuff.

Was the thing she had left to tick off fail horribly and go out like a wet fart?
IMG_7148.jpeg

IMG_7150.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

stroppysal

Chatty Member
I just don't understand why she cleans her cooker several times a day when she never uses it. The whole kitchen for that matter. She claims its one of her favourite rooms but you never see them using it. She's never got pans on the cooker making a nice dinner, you never see them all sitting in the claustrophobia booth, nothing. It's the most pointless room an the only thing what looks like it gets any use is the toaster.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guyssssssh, here’s a speciaaaaal welcome greeting for Sopha, Fiddlyfingers and NoNob (Oi Oi Teeny Saveloy innit) 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Just to say Nusties that I’m sat here guzzling down my crunky Snacksssh and full fat coke and have matches to keep my eyes open 😴 The 3 tutting grannies from the magical mystery bus ride to Burnham are also here as they’re holidaying with us, blesssh’their’arrrts 🚌👵🏻👵🏻👵🏻

A few tips Sopha...

1) Hope you found the Tattle car park ok.... it’s the one with the big 🅿 on it.
2) Don’t worry about finding somewhere to hang your coats, we’re not fussshy here, just throw them anywhere on the floor.
3) In the loo you’ll find a bidet, it’s for your bumbuminnit 🚽🧻
4) Help yourselvesssh to some crunky snacksssh and WKD, you’ll find them in our PANTR Y 🍿
5) Help yourselvesssh to a pair of tend size 5 evening indoor nusty schlippersssh, they come in grey or griege.... or 💩 coloured depending on if anyone has 💩in them.
6) On the way out follow your gut feeling to find the door 🚪
7) Get Well and off you trot...

ATV and Blesssshed be.

ETA: You should have called Pringle Wotssshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Cassy Role

VIP Member
If I read the word tripptrapp once more I swear I’m gonna boil my head in a pan of zoflora.

Please Hinch do a roller rant or something. Or give your mam her password back so she can go on a Fiddle rampage 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Here’s my questions for the chin wag chinwag 🤭

0BC9427C-4866-45FC-8557-2A2056F6E0EC.jpeg

7259A65F-AF91-4A68-ABEC-7CD80269E8FD.jpeg

A866C599-947D-481F-A007-0938EE6F5205.jpeg

21C0AC7B-248A-46A6-9976-57A3703B46EA.jpeg

ETA: I nearly accidentally sent the one about RoyOiOi 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Char4649

VIP Member
I haven't read the comments on here yet since she posted her Q&A but main points as follows:

* Nobody runs her social media account and everybody knows this because its full of contradictions, dirty deletes and heavy filters

* Her biggest regret was trusting tend bubs SS who has sold and called her out on behaviour to shift her own home range- regret/jealousy

* she was a hairdresser but with the weave she had put in, surely she'd know that it is completely inappropriate for someone working on a 'farm'

* Jamie doesn't work because she is completely detached from her own children, bone idle and a lazy c#nt. That's why her family are a team because she can't be left on her own.

Final thing.. the woman who claims she has anxiety, I lost count of how many times she eye fucks herself in the video and again, heavy filter.

Sigh.

Katmuma

You can always tell how pissed off she is when she goes quiet. The silence is deafening!! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Hey guys. I’m still not convinced Lonnie was born when she says. I’ve got evidence.
oh and whilst im here im sure I spied some more Astroturf 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Parry1988

VIP Member
I haven’t read much of the Hinch threads, but is it not obvious to everybody that her and Ron are autistic? Because as an autistic adult, it is strikingly obvious to me…
No to me, its obvious that she's read the basics of autism and acts them out and alludes to autism in her and ronnie for attention
I 100% believe Ronnie is behind kids his age because his mum is an absolute shite parent and restricts him in every way, he may have had a slight speech impediment but he talks fine now, and I believe once he's at full tome school he will come on in leaps and bounds away from that absolute moron
As for hinch that nervous scratching and Tend ticks she acts out is ( as someone mentioned earlier) things she's seen other influencers doing after being diagnosed. And she is latching on to that as she has fuck all else ro get attention at the moment

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
Zoph, I’ve not put too much thought into this but why not get a hobby instead of wiping clean surfaces? I reckon you should get an air hockey table, that wiping motion would come in handy and you could become a professional hth Atb 👍🏻

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
You disappoint. I was really hoping that you’d have some wild conspiracy about me and the date I joined. What a shame. Never mind. My disappointment won’t last forever.
Calm down Fiddle, Jamie might oil your squeaky hinge if you flash a tit x

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Mr Owl said to me last night that he’d love us to have more babies toddlers, we currently have 4. After seeing NoNob’s rose petal attempts at some “Oi Oi ’Ow’s ya farrrver” last night and thinking of them getting funky 🤢 It’s put me off sex for loife.

Seeing as we live in Maldonia I’ve decided to pimp out Mr Owl to Freda “Get Well” Fiddle-Fingers.… because on the morning of our wedding I sat outside my “Bridal Cottage” (Whatever the fuck one of those is) drinking a WKD cup of tea, crying like a seal into my pasta and hoped Mr Owl wouldn’t drive off into the distance leaving me at home with my cloffffsssh and bassskitttsssh and that I’d be enough.
Marring this man is the best decision I’ve ever made and I don’t see why he shouldn’t continue having a funky time…. i‘m sure Fiddle would be up for it!

Change of plan….. I just showed Mr Owl the tacky tend rose petals and a pic of Fiddle and his non-teeny peeny has dropped off 🤭

I’ll grab my coat (If I can find where it’s hanging up) and show myself out…….

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Her mentioning that it's been 5 years since they married has reminded me about how, I think it was in her MEmoir, she said it took them a while to get pregnant and she was worried it would never happen for them.

They started trying straight after their wedding.

5 years ago.

Ronnie is 4.

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Level 3 hairdresser who butchered Inch's hair in lockdown and thinks her straight haired boy has curls?

Level 3 hairdressing from Google more like😂

• Haha
Reactions: 51