Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Half way through August and still no sign of the new animals that she's been banging on about for about 10 years.

She better have something spectacular like giraffes because anything else with be anticlimactic now.

Pull your finger out your arse Sophie Rose, it's September in two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Right. Am I imagining this or does toddler Ron already wear a uniform for nursery?? I’m sure she’s shown him wearing a red jumper and school shorts. But she’s saying she’s not bought uniform before 🤔

Reactions: 60

Anneofgreengables

Chatty Member
I’m 27 and turned up at my parents for a visit last weekend, with 3 white items of clothing I needed my mum to wash cos they were white and stained. I have nowhere to dry outside so I needed her to do it 😂 my 35 year old sister got me to take some wet washing to hang up at mum’s because she has ran out of drier space. 😅

Between the turning up with washing and me dropping my darling nephew onto them to leave chaos wherever he goes whilst I go gym/run I’m not sure I’m in the good books 🙃😂
Well since the energy crisis my daughter brings their washing to do in my machine as in her words my machine is quicker so doesn’t use as much electricity, failing to mention it’s actually my electricity. She also brings her hand washing items for me to wash as she states I do it better. I’m a fucking mug. Just to add I do not join her on holiday, park and zoo visits or live in her garage annex nor do I have a spare room reserved in her house. I’m too busy doing her washing to have time for much else! However I do pick up my grandchildren from school and nursery and look after them as she works full time as a real not tend occupational therapist. School holidays the eldest is at summer school and the little one is with me. The other set of grandparents and my own dear husband have passed so I’m their only grandparent. And Sopha and Fiddle are both twats. So there.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Ive been off this thread for weeks now because I genuinely cannot stand the woman to the point of feeling irrational anger.

i came to read on here today because I’m off and I thought I could do with a laugh! But believe me I’m not laughing. I’m beside myself as to how boring, irritating and irrelevant she still is and yet she’s laughing all the way to the bank.

I wont bore you with what I do but hiring and firing is so tough at the moment, I’ve never seen anything like it. There are some seriously talented people out there who can’t catch a break or retain a job because companies are cutting costs - yet they are paying for the likes of that cunt. I’m sinking in rage.

I’ve only been a hen for a year but even during that time I am yet to live a week where she’s not playing the mental health/depression card purely for manipulation. She only feels down when she sees others doing better than her, ie her best bud sss. She’d never say what she truly feels so she uses her normal kid or old dad as an excuse.

She really truly is despicable. Her post with her Marie Antoinette dress getting married to the ugly toad is pathetic. Just a couple of talentless scroungers they are.
He is as bad as her, if not worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Fluffy20

VIP Member
What was up with her passive aggressive response to why Jamie doesn’t work?
You’re right Soph, it’s the 21st century and men can be the stay at home parent, and if you were a doctor or a lawyer working 60 hours a week no one would criticise Jamie for staying at home to look after the children, but your so called “job” is literally sitting at home fannying about on your phone. In fact probably 80% of your content is your children and your animals so you are at home with them anyway!
Two things that you didn’t lie about though:
- you are a needy wife and
- you couldn’t do this on your own
How does she think single parents with real jobs cope?

• Heart
Reactions: 58

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I mean there’s so many things wrong with that post I don’t know where to start 🤦‍♀️ it might be a difficult concept to grasp Sophie, but women don’t belong to men. Therefore your dad didn’t ‘give you away’ and you could even keep your own surname if you wanted to.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Ok let’s get the bingos in now about the highly riveting and not at all fake Qs that she’ll dare to answer……fucking same boring shit as last time she did it…
1. When are your new animals coming?
2. How do you cope with your tummy shivers?
3. How are YOU (you’re so amazing btw)?
4. Will you ever tell us about Ron’s journey?
5. How is the oven ready chicken doing?
6. When is your new Hinch Home stuff coming?!
7. How do you manage being such a good mum to two toddlers?!

😂🤣

• Haha

cosytoes

Send help nusty trolls.

My cleaner (sorry not sorry) is on holiday and she sent a replacement. I’ve come home to hoover lines, chopped cushions and my bed looks like an explosion at a cushion factory she appears to have found every spare pillow in my house and lined them up like the kids in the sound of music 😳 all colour coordinated and in size order.

help
I think I need an appletiser or several 🥂

• Haha
  • Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Whys she crying over uniform. You literally LIIIITTERRRAAAALLLLLLYYYYYY can't mess up uniform. The school tell you what bottoms/dress colour they want and what colour cardigan/jumper. She's an absolute embarrassment, she's not capable of doing anything the thick cunt.

Trousers are trousers.

And soz but also not soz, I can't imagine Ronnie being capable enough to say I don't like how these fit, I don't like the button, they're too tight. And that's her own fault for portraying him that way. I can imagine him trying stuff on and just standing there looking dosy as fuck with no emotion, as per.

In other words tho, she doesn't like buttons, and neither did I, not for a kid his age. Nothing to do with Ronnie and his drip fed autistic traits ffs

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

boundandgagged

VIP Member
She has two tripp trapp highchairs for the toddler twins. These chairs are circa £400 each and last until around 12 years of age. They are ergonomic and grow with said child. You lower/higher the seat/footrest as they grow.
Fair enough and I guess they were gifted but whats wrong with a normal chair with a booster seat? I'd feel a bit weird putting a 4 year old in a highchair even if it was a contraption that grows with the child. She needs to stop babyfying Ronald
I'm sorry but being of what is considered the older generation I just can't see the point of all the crap for babies/kids these days also I realise that babyfying is not a word but I don't care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56