Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So in the last 2 weeks they’ve been to the zoo twice, White Elm petting farm at least twice and Jimmy’s Farm but at the age of 4 Ronnie has apparently never been on a train before.
How obvious that Sophie only ever takes them where she wants to go.
Think he’s only been on a bus once to the infamous funfair where he broke his mummaz phone, had a melt down, three women tutted on the bus and he asked why a man was eating paper even though at the time he had according to Hinch who never lies ‘invisible speech’ - and this is the trip that Sophie made out she took the boys by herself but turns out Abi and her mum were with her. Oh that was a good day on tattle calling out all her lies - she got herself into a right little pickle trying to explain it all to her sheeple

• Haha
Reactions: 34

anniemouse

VIP Member

Hinch although you claim to never read these threads, I hope you watch that video. The woman is right! Most influencers don't care about their kids being on the Internet and don't think about them floating around on the dark Web!
Hinch is that thick she probably thinks Dark Web is when your phone goes onto dark mode at night

• Haha

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Imagine a really warm sunny day in your big back garden you do a nice load of washing

Then stick it indoors to dry

Amazing

• Haha

Beige_hare

Greyskull is a shrine to Mrs Hinch (tm). Mamfa and cling on (is there a mr mamfa?!) get to live there rent free as long as they don’t change a fing.
It baffles me why mamfa would lower herself to live in that house. She hasn't changed a single thing since moving in. It's like living in a mausoleum. She's forever beholden to Sloff. Yeah there's a Mr Mamfa, think his names Jamie too. Imagine how emasculated he must feel not providing the roof over his families head because his wife's sister has done it. And I bet she lords it over them at every opportunity. Bet they're regretting it now

stroppysal

Chatty Member
That fucking board!! Open the door an let your kids play outside. It's summer, they don't need to be stuck in the house playing with toys designed for a 1 year old. How boring. She has no idea at all does she?

• Heart

Eyesopened

VIP Member
This is sad of me 🙄 I thought about her today, my sister is looking after her grandchildren whilst their parents are working nights for the weekend, the TODDLER, he’s going to be one and a half next month, practically combusts with excitement when he sees me , I really am a great auntie ❤ . I went around at lunchtime, we played for a while and he spied my car keys, straight away, he went and got his trainers, saying car then my name on repeat 😂 ( I’ve set myself up haven’t I ?) as he loves playing with switches etc, silly me today showed him that the front seats lie back, the fun he had , i suddenly felt so sad for her lads, something so simple and they appear to never get those tiny little moments 😢.

• Heart

Adaptablecoffee

Why does she speak to people like english is their second language?
“Hello. All. How. Is. Your. Week. Going?”

• Haha
Reactions: 33

AllieBee

VIP Member
Oh Hinch. The Kray twins are now 2 and 4 that's way too young for them. Busy boards are for 9-18 month old.kids

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Why is she watching cleaning blogs, I thought she knew it all? She wouldn’t be stealing other peoples ideas would she?

• Haha

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Before anyone says it, she's not getting capybaras!

Apparently there are no UK breeders so would need to be imported, you need a license and they are semi aquatic and need access to water which I don't see on hInCh FaRm.

tinkerboo

My little girl had a busy board for her FIRST birthday she’s just 3 and I gave it to charity as she hardly played it with anymore. WTF is wrong with her 🙄

Also both the kids need haircuts their hairs a mess.

Char4649

VIP Member
How to do a vlog:
Farm location?
How much is admission?
Is the feed free or do you have to purchase?
Is it family run?
Was the ice cream purchased from a cafe?
Is it accessible?

We just larve feeding the goats
Big play area which I just love
Omg look at their noses *squeal*

Bingo that this is the new animal
Screenshot_20230810_135402_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
So it’s pretty obvious the boys are not allowed ‘character’ toys. At this age Ron should be getting into Transformers, Lego, Spider-Man, Batman, Hulk, Minecraft etc.. You know all the plastic tat that kids love.

But no, he’s only allowed toys pre-approved by Mother that fit with Hinch™️ brand image.

• Heart
Reactions: 32