Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she get the sink dirty?? She doesn't cook, she cleans it all the time. I swear she stains it on purpose just so she can clean it for her sheep to watch!? 🤷‍♀️
It wasn't even dirty though. All it had was some water marks on it, possibly from rinsing the baby's bottle. There was no need to even use any product on it, she could have just wiped those marks off with with a dry cloth. But nothing will stop her from using more and more chemicals just to flog some products.

Reactions: 11
Oh I hate themed trees! It’s so wasteful! I’ve had the same baubles since I got my own place, I’ve added more over the years and it’s now a mix of red, gold, silver, white and wooden ornaments but I love it! Think of how many Xmas decorations must go to landfill every year because people try to co-ordinate their tree with the latest fashion 🙈
Our tree is “mis-matched”. We buy baubles at Disney, personal ones each, even have a few that the kids made at school years ago, some old decorations from my grandparents who have passed away (reminds me of my childhood 💓). Means so much to us.

Maybe a recipe book for Jamie’s Christmas pressie 🤔😂
Soup for Dummies 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's nervous about decorating 2 trees and is just going to wing it. In other words she's on the beg for a tree decorating company to come in and decorate them and the rest of the house for her.
She's so transparent, how can her followers not see what we see 🤷

Reactions: 35
Her and her new bestie Stacey are the biggest pair of wet wipes going, IQ’s of a pair of crayons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is that the inside of her arm? I don't see any weight loss surgery scars....

Edit, oh no, it's just the shadow making it look like the crease at her inside elbow. It's actually just her forearm.
I was trying to show the mysterious book in the bottom of her glitter bag which she didn’t show the guyzzzzzzs lol

Reactions: 3
I think the pads on that flash power mop look like those massive fanny pads you wear after giving birth. Ugly as... So you need to buy the mop, pads, solution and keep it topped up with batteries. Jesus Christ... 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
99507425-4C64-4EF5-A89C-23B3E29B63C4.png

Putting ad in the opposite corner to all the words in the bottom left is really sneaky in my opinion.

Reactions: 14
Jesus Hinch, you were almost there pointing your followers in the direction of recycling. Then you had to go and call it Terry Cycle 🤦‍♀️. At least she spelled it properly in the subtitles I guess.
Saying that, she can recommend people recycle those pads, but a better suggestion is just to not buy them. They're so damned wasteful. Just buy a mop with a washable, reusable head. And whilst you're at it, calm down on the chemicals.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jesus Hinch, you were almost there pointing your followers in the direction of recycling. Then you had to go and call it Terry Cycle 🤦‍♀️. At least she spelled it properly in the subtitles I guess.
Saying that, she can recommend people recycle those pads, but a better suggestion is just to not buy them. They're so damned wasteful. Just buy a mop with a washable, reusable head. And whilst you're at it, calm down on the chemicals.
Terry Cycle is a great guy, so I’ve heard 🤣👌🏼🙄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off topic a little bit but was watching cleaning my anxiety aways shop today she must have spent a fortune on plastic crappy flowers and crap from
B and M. I sent her a message asking what her husband worked at .... no reply but he must be nearly bankrupt at the Rate she buys crap and she doesn’t work. Just wonder how they can spend so much on absolute shite
To be perfectly honest, I wouldn’t answer if someone messaged me asking what my husband does to gage what he earns.

Reactions: 22
why the duck does she need so many mops? When do you ever see her mopping a floor these days 😂🙈

Reactions: 17
Ive actually stopped buying febreeze or any other air freshener that needs to use terra-cycle (not that I buy it often anyway). I now only ever buy Air Wick air fresheners as they’re fully recyclable so can go in your normal recycling bin. I don’t want a box of empty stuff loitering about the house that needs taking somewhere or collecting - just sounds like an extra journey me or someone else would have to make 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Ive actually stopped buying febreeze or any other air freshener that needs to use terra-cycle (not that I buy it often anyway). I now only ever buy Air Wick air fresheners as they’re fully recyclable so can go in your normal recycling bin. I don’t want a box of empty stuff loitering about the house that needs taking somewhere or collecting - just sounds like an extra journey me or someone else would have to make 🤷🏻‍♀️
Method have fully recyclable and recycled packaging too x

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.