Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So to detract from the fact that shes having two trees we quickly talk about being nervous about decorating a tree and how I'm a talentless twunt who doesnt know how I got such a mahoosive following and been gifted tit loads of stuff for doing bugger all and I'm just a thick girl next door*

*I may be paraphrasing here

Do me a bleeping favour. Decorating a tree isnt hard and your minions would blow sunshine up your arse even if you decorated it with fresh dog turds.
If she doesn’t understand how to decorate a tree by now then I really despair for her 😂 just stick the lights on it evenly and then start adding your decorations, if it doesn’t look right, move it around until it does. I’m constantly fiddling with our tree the entire time it’s up, I end up staring at it and seeing an area that looks bare, but I’m odd and need everything to be even 🤣

Reactions: 12
Waiting for the post where she tells the sheep she’s now “working“ with Tesco, she never mentioned them until the post about the books a couple of weeks ago when she had comments that the colouring book was available in Tesco from that day. Suddenly now she’s doing a Tesco Tat Trips! I will be sick if she is going to be pushing their hamper appeals they really could pick 100 others who are 1000 times more genuine.
Why didn’t she try out the new mop on the floors on Sunday or Monday after the party when there were people around and a chance the floors could have been actually dirty!
Sophie sorry to tell you, we have had 2 trees for years 🤣 only because in a past life I was a buyer for high end Christmas decorations so I got a lot at cost, so I have my tree and the kids have theirs! I just close my eyes and cross my fingers on Christmas Day as my nephews play hide and seek behind my tree 🤫
Sorry if that makes me a pain in the hole please don’t class me as the same her!
As I’m doing confession we also do Xmas eve boxes with pjs not sure why anyone would assume they are only used once all the kids winter pjs are Christmas ones from previous years with fleece ones used for camping in the summer!

Reactions: 9
[/QUOTE]
I’m on a bit of a role this morning so here’s another one Sophie, for when you’re doing your daily reading:

Before going on maternity leave, I was a sales office manager (most of the reason I can see straight through you as if you were made of glass). My team had a sales target of £250k every month. Not once under my leadership, did we ever not meet target. The main reason for that: my number one rule was never sell dishonesty...
Well said. Anyone who is in sales professionally knows this rule about not targeting and exploiting vulnerable people. It’s called integrity and ethical business practice. That is why those who say it is the person’s fault if they buy/go into debt are only correct to an extent. The argument falls apart when we know the salesperson has an ethical duty, yet continues to repeatedly exploit vulnerabilities for personal gain.

Reactions: 16
Why is she showing the gift she got for her Nanna? Aren't gifts meant to be secret?
A cheap calendar for her Nan, but a 120£ bike for her make up artists 1 year old son. I really hop thats not all she gives her Nan

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she doesn’t understand how to decorate a tree by now then I really despair for her 😂 just stick the lights on it evenly and then start adding your decorations, if it doesn’t look right, move it around until it does. I’m constantly fiddling with our tree the entire time it’s up, I end up staring at it and seeing an area that looks bare, but I’m odd and need everything to be even 🤣

Shes probably begging for professional tree dressers to come do her tree.

Reactions: 7
Why’s she telling Henry off about the yoghurt pot?? Wasn’t that yesterday?? Sophie he’s not gonna know what ur on about!! If u can’t find any content then just don’t post!! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Unfollowed this account yesterday can’t stand the filters the swipes the selling bragging and chat of bullshit,not funny no longer interesting,not inspiring,so many useless meaningless,disingenuous stories-c ya Hinch.

Reactions: 23
Er Sophie you received goods in exchange for advertising so yeah you were paid. Not everything has to be monetary

You lying bleeping bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So Queen Sophlora of Maldon you accused Jamie of leaving his flip flops around but look 👀 where you have left your Mrs Hinch slippers right in the middle of your lounge.
If you're not using them put them away isnt that right Soph 🤔
Screenshot_20191108-150754_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why’s she telling Henry off about the yoghurt pot?? Wasn’t that yesterday?? Sophie he’s not gonna know what ur on about!! If u can’t find any content then just don’t post!! 🤷‍♀️
It's also cruel to continue being angry with and punishing your pet this long after the incident. They arent going to have a clue why you're pissed off and have nothing to learn is "bad" and will think whatever his current behaviour was is wrong 😭😡

Reactions: 17
Or throw the pot out after you eat it/ don’t leave it laying around? Yes we heard about it yesterday 😴

Reactions: 11
So Queen Sophlora of Maldon you accused Jamie of leaving his flip flops around but look 👀 where you have left your Mrs Hinch slippers right in the middle of your lounge.
If you're not using them put them away isnt that right Soph 🤔
View attachment 55578
“Who did steal yoghurt pot”?! I hope her English kills improve by the time Ronnie has homework he needs help with! Jesus 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
You know what, I'll be glad when we move on to the next thread, the title of this one keeps getting stuck in my head 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I am a volunteer at our community terracycle collection point in the town where I live. The sheer volume of stuff that comes through our centre is astounding - almost 2 tonnes of stuff this year alone (and empty packaging doesn't weigh much).

We should be aiming to reduce and reuse not bloody rely on recycling Sophie you absolute hole. Would you like to come and sort other peoples rubbish with me some time? Maybe then you wouldn't be so quick to promote wasteful, unnecessary crap like that mop
Someone should definitely invite her to do that. Maybe in a way that won't get you blocked though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.