Mrs Hinch #66 They see me trolling, they begging, tryna get Bolton to DM me before I turn 30

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already has a £400 balsam hill tree sitting in her loft, I'm sure they will be sending her a new one for her extension along with a load of garlands etc for the rest of chez hinch

• Angry
Reactions: 17
“I don’t know who I think I am”

I’d say a bleep but at least they’re useful

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I have been dreading Christmas this year for a few reasons. I always feel really depressed around the holidays. Money is tight and I won’t be able to get my son the things he has asked for. He never asks for anything, but this year he is finally beginning to understand Christmas the way that his peers do. I feel extremely guilty, but I refuse to get into debt for one day. I’ve shopped around and bought him some alternative things that I think he will like just as much. However, there are people worse off than we are out there, and just thinking about that makes me so sad. We are lucky that we can afford some things, others can’t and have to rely on the kindness of strangers. I dread when the kids get older and it becomes a competition to have the best things/things they want are more expensive. Kids can be cruel (I have personal experience with this and was bullied horrendously as a child for not having the latest). Of course, Hinch won’t ever have that issue with Ronnie. She’ll just have to click her fingers or say the word, all without spending a penny of her mounting fortune.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh yes Soph you 'work' so hard behind the scenes. It must be exhausting unwrapping all your freebies and deciding what designer goods to spend your money on. Whilst your jobless husband does all the caring for your child and everything in the house is done by tradespeople.
Try having a proper job plus 2 kids with special needs. A husband who works long hours in a very demanding job. A house that you have to do everything yourself in on very little sleep. Appointments and meetings coming out of your ears. That's my life and I haven't even been able to give Christmas a thought because to be fair I'm dreading it. And there are people who have it far worse. We don't have money worries and we are all plodding along ok.
So whilst you're bleating on about your amazing Christmas Soph, which you said the other day you wouldn't start on til December yet here you are showing off already - spare a thought to those who can't afford a decent Christmas, are sick or grieving or simply wondering how they will heat their home or feed their kids. You make me sick.
It’s a joke isn’t it. Just stick to cleaning we don’t want to see the trash you brought. Most of us are hanging of pay days till the next month. Wondering how we will actually afford Christmas. I work long hours I have three kids and like you a husband who works away. Just enjoy your baby love and stop making out your working when we all know you are not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This is only my opinion. But surely if you suffer anxiety if you really aren't confident to be seen without filters..how could you comfortably share posts like the one above? If you genuinely had deep issue's would you feel brave enough to share posts of stranger gushing over you? She makes a mockery out of so, so many real heart breaking and life changing issues. Making a fortune in the process.

Reactions: 18
Who called it who said she was having 2 trees??
I bet you a bottle of bleach the new tree is also gifted 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Who called it who said she was having 2 trees??
I bet you a bottle of bleach the new tree is also gifted 🤭
She’s knows exactly what she’s doing... I’ll just show that I’ve got all the decorations ready and waiting for a *gifted tree

Reactions: 13
Interesting that she suddenly LOVES Tesco at the same time they have started promoting the Tesco clubcard plus! Think someone is after one for free 🤔

Reactions: 23
This is only my opinion. But surely if you suffer anxiety if you really aren't confident to be seen without filters..how could you comfortably share posts like the one above? If you genuinely had deep issue's would you feel brave enough to share posts of stranger gushing over you? She makes a mockery out of so, so many real heart breaking and life changing issues. Making a fortune in the process.
I don’t think she’s not confident to not use filters, I think she just too vain to not use them. She doesn’t want anyone seeing her ‘normal’. The photos people posted at that Brussels get together, where she was front and centre of every pic, and shouting and carrying on so all eyes were on her. That’s not the behaviour of some with low self esteem or lack of confidence.
She’s just a vain twit basically 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 28
It's odd isn't it how they seem to visit every supermarket going - babygros from Morrisons, pumpkins from Asda, they've definitely been to Sainsbury's too and now Tesco.

Reactions: 12
Interesting that she suddenly LOVES Tesco at the same time they have started promoting the Tesco clubcard plus! Think someone is after one for free 🤔

Not long ago she couldn’t get enough of Morrison’s, same as everything else getting forgotten about and moving onto something else

Reactions: 13
She’s too bloody greedy to do anything like that. I think she actually believes that she deserves everything she gets gifted.
She’s like that horrible little spoilt twit at school that went and bought the best shoes because everyone liked them but couldn’t afford them. Then spent the whole time saying ‘look at my shooeeess’
She wouldn’t give her followers or anyone else the steam off her piss.
Yes I think you're right, she is that girl at school. And clearly incredibly spoilt. Wonder what her sibling(s) is/are like 🤔

Reactions: 9
Guyyzzz erm so I've just been to the sssshop erm and I wanted to show you my bitssss that I boughtttt!
The over pronouncing of words is grating on me more everyday 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have been dreading Christmas this year for a few reasons. I always feel really depressed around the holidays. Money is tight and I won’t be able to get my son the things he has asked for. He never asks for anything, but this year he is finally beginning to understand Christmas the way that his peers do. I feel extremely guilty, but I refuse to get into debt for one day. I’ve shopped around and bought him some alternative things that I think he will like just as much. However, there are people worse off than we are out there, and just thinking about that makes me so sad. We are lucky that we can afford some things, others can’t and have to rely on the kindness of strangers. I dread when the kids get older and it becomes a competition to have the best things/things they want are more expensive. Kids can be cruel (I have personal experience with this and was bullied horrendously as a child for not having the latest). Of course, Hinch won’t ever have that issue with Ronnie. She’ll just have to click her fingers or say the word, all without spending a penny of her mounting fortune.
Just remember, Christmas isn’t about the gifts and the extravagance that’s the media will have you believe it is, it’s about spending time together. More and more people are now gifting memories over material things. Write out some coupons for your son with things like “a trip to the zoo”, “a day where you decide where we go”, “a day watching films on the sofa with duvets and snacks”.
Don’t ever feel like you have to match up to anyone! Take it from someone who was spoilt as a child with toys, but not love: I would have rather received days out with my mum and time spent with her than all the unnecessary toys she bought me because she thought that’s what love was.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Why is she always buying reusable bags then doesn't seem to use them again? I only say as the last few times she has shown a 'haul' or a receipt from a haul there are shopping bags visible or on the receipt.

'I don't know how I got an account so big!' - Ummm, I do! Buying dem bots!

And she's going for a tree theme *this year* - I buy my Christmas decorations intending to keep them for years and years?? My mum has baubles that are 30+ years old!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Guyyzzz erm so I've just been to the sssshop erm and I wanted to show you my bitssss that I boughtttt!
The over pronouncing of words is grating on me more everyday 🤪🤪
And repeatedly going "...but I just love it", as if she'd have bought something she didn't like!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.